Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:14 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff (2042 Game 4)

Chelsea was relieved that Gabby and Jackson had her back. She hated bludgers nasty things. Continuing to scan the field, she thought she saw something but lost it before she even knew what it was. This was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

Company : Gryffindors & Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 20 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Spotting, +3 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea finally caught sight of the snitch and went after it. She was hoping to catch it even if it seemed hopeless. The young lion would sure try.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:20 pm
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili continued her trek down the pitch.

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Swipe, +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie swore as a bludger hit his left leg most likely breaking it. He gritted through and focused on the snitch. He didn't need his leg for the snitch

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else (-1 HURT)
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 27 SPOTTED ok Charlie one more time ok.
                                                                            Chase 2/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea was right behind Charlie. Fighting to keep in speed with him, she hoped she'd get to the snitch first.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:30 am
User Image

Charlie pushed the broom harder. He was almost on top of the snitch now

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 27 SPOTTED ok Charlie one more time ok.
                                                                            Chase 3/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:15 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor

User Image

It was a time crunch. Chelsea knew Charlie stood a better change at grabbing the snitch but she had to keep up her speed.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:16 pm
User Image

Charlie reached out hoping he could end it

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Chase 3/3
                                                                            Catch 1/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor

User Image

Finally she was there. It was in reach. Chelsea had no idea if she was going to be able to pull this off. Charlie had gone for it but he didn't grab it. It was up to her now. She could do this!

Status : Nervous / Determined

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 23 (Caught)

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Second Year Gryffindor

User Image

'Oh my god...' Chelsea thought as she felt the snitch in her grasp. It took a moment for her to register what had just happened. As she pulled to a stop. her excitement boiled over. "I caught the snitch!" She shouted with delight. Holding it in the air she couldn't believe it. She'd actually won.

Status : Nervous / Determined

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 23 (Caught)

150 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:41 pm
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista made her way out onto the pitch, steeling herself for the game. Hufflepuff hadn't won a match yet, and Slytherin was coming off a win from their last game. She was confident they could pull another win off, so long as they stayed focused and didn't get too arrogant. At the very least the weather was a bit milder than it had been a month ago.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin (2042 Game 5)

Caleb knew Gryffindor stood a good chance of winning the quidditch cup. However, if Ravenclaw beat them in the last match of the season then they could pull out a win. All they needed to do was have enough scores before the snitch was caught to take it from both teams in contention. Sounded simple in theory. However, it was far more complicated in reality.

Company : Hufflepuffs & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: ____ Saving: ____ - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:02 pm
How it rambles 'round the moon
A let-go-of balloon
Nothing is forever, everything is soon
And my father as he stands
A perfect cartoon man
Heavy-sighed and open-eyed, I heard him speak

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff beater │ seventh year │ halfblood

Donella walked out onto the pitch, ready to play hard this game. She always gave matches her all, but she was determined to land some good hits this time. They couldn't lose again. Not when it was her very last year ever of Quidditch. She wouldn't stand for it. Face grim, the blonde girl started her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Rise it up, it's fine terrain
The time will come again
And misery's no rest for weary gentlemen
See that humankind is you
Like all the rest, down to
The scratches on the album that you're singing to

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:16 am
User Image

Charlie had been in a foul mood since last game. Gertie helped but he still really felt like he was letting the team down. He lost to a seeker who just stated as first string and a second year reserve seeker. He already knew he blew the chances at the cup but at this point he really just wanted a win.

Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: now roll normal damn it xD
                                                                            Chase 0/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:20 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was annoyed he sucked last game. He marched on to the field determined to not suck.

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games