Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Otternavy generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 6!

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:13 pm
ok, next for le' moves!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 pm
The whole username change thing lasted a day. I'm not even talking twenty-four hours, here. More like eight. And now Nol stands by Yinyang as a testament.

The original Terashi's story may be over, but I'll end up going through a hundred Terashi's and still won't be able to kick the name.

It's just who I am, now.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
The whole username change thing lasted a day. I'm not even talking twenty-four hours, here. More like eight. And now Nol stands by Yinyang as a testament.

The original Terashi's story may be over, but I'll end up going through a hundred Terashi's and still won't be able to kick the name.

It's just who I am, now.

I didn't even see it changed. :B  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

It's just who I am, now.

Sorry, boss. That's just how fast I got over it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 pm
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

It's just who I am, now.

I caught it. Barely. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am
So I caught a shiny Oddish in Ilex Forest an hour ago. My shiny luck is changing, methinks.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:22 pm
So how is everyone doing? Good I assume, yes?

Also, Kaya, you must evolve it into a Bellossom, shiny Vileplume is ugly, despite my preference for Vileplume I say Bellossom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 pm
I was thinking just that, honestly.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:45 pm
SubonicXP
So how is everyone doing? Good I assume, yes?

I totally get like 5 hours of break and then suddenly I remembered I have 2 things to do and there are 3 other things that come up P:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 am
Hey everyone, long time no see! Its you're friendly neighborhood Midnight here to inform you of something awesome!

I leave for the United States Marine Corps on June 24th. So.... Yeah. I'll miss you guys.... It was nice being here with you all.  

Midnight_Euphomy

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:40 pm
My brother has a friend in the marine corps and that dude basically gets paid to play (be bad at) League Of Legends for most the day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
Hey everyone, long time no see! Its you're friendly neighborhood Midnight here to inform you of something awesome!

I leave for the United States Marine Corps on June 24th. So.... Yeah. I'll miss you guys.... It was nice being here with you all.

Aw, well it was nice to have you around. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you succeed in all you do. I also thank you for your service, do your nation proud.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 pm
Midnight_Euphomy

Good Luck, Devil Dog hopeful. It is quite the task your out to complete.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm
Midnight_Euphomy

That's pretty cool, best of luck.

Hmm... /checking in~
Only a week and a half left of school... good night.  

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 pm
DignityPower
Midnight_Euphomy

That's pretty cool, best of luck.

Hmm... /checking in~
Only a week and a half left of school... good night.

My school ended two/three weeks ago.

Muahahaha...ha  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games