Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 pm
{{sorry for such the delay. stupid connection keeps dropping right as I'm about to hit submit. stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:00 pm
*leans back in his chair and eyes Icy strangely, the last growl of her stomach being loud enough for him to hear*
Drink too much on an empty stomach and you'll be vomiting bile. Not a very pleasant experience stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:07 pm
*pats Tes on the knee*
I am sure her tolerance is a bit higher than yours. Although... *turns to Icy* ... you really ought not have mzilt more without sustenance. The alcohol will be metabolized faster and you may find yourself being more affected by smaller amounts.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:07 pm
*cuts her eyes at TES*

Not pleasant for who? You? Because you obviously could give a damn about me. Please, don't worry about your delicate sensitivities. I'll make sure I excuse myself before I upset your delicate balance.

*sneers and slams her last shot, finishing the bottle off*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:12 pm
tch... don't get mad at me just because -you- decided to disappear for a while without telling anybody.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm
What do you mean you aren't sure? What are these important matters and why won't you let us help you? What has happened to you? Don't we mean anything to you anymore? *Puts her latte down and starts to get upset.* I just can't believe this. You just got back and we've all missed you terribly.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:17 pm
*sits and sips her drink, deciding to wait and see how Icy responds before giving Icy her opinion on the entire situation*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:18 pm
Gi ussta... it certainly does not seem to make sense to leave again, especially since you only just now got back. Besides, how could you have been so convinced and insistent that I stay here rather than return to my world when you have no desire to stay? Do the reasons you gave me not also apply to you?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:20 pm
*turns to Psyzapp to say something, but thinks back to the conversation she had with TES a couple nights ago. Clenching her teeth, she drops it*

Never mind. I didn't mean to make you upset. These things can wait. It's nothing for you to worry about. You have other things that are more pressing. I'm here for whatever you need Psyzapp.

*gets up tosses the empty bottle in the trash, placing her glass in the sink and grabbing a bottle of water on the way back to the table*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 pm
{{Dammit! Too slow! stressed }}

*looks at Ryzan, sighing*

It doesn't matter anymore Ryzan. Whatever my desires, they're not the issue at this time.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 pm
*gets up and goes behind the bar to make another drink.* It seems to me that you're awfully preoccupied, Icy. How do you expect us to be there for you, help you shoulder whatever load this is, unless you open up to us? Seems to me that's what friends do for each other.*she returns to the table* I see you're still just as stubborn as usual.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:29 pm
*frowns*
It certainly seems to be an issue. It is quite difficult to witness one you care for repeatedly walk out of your life... *reaches for Tes' hand under the table and holds it tightly*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 pm
*opens her water and takes a rather large drink from it*

I may be preoccupied Katana, but that will not be a problem anymore. I said that I'd be here for the expansion and that's what I mean.

*looks over at Ryzan, sad to realize that he doesn't even understand where she's coming from or how she feels*

I'm sure that may be true in some cases, but this isn't one of them. Besides, such voids seem to be filled and life going on rather splendidly. I fill my voids with my work. Nothing more, nothing less.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:49 pm
Void?…Quite an interesting choice of words. What type of "void" is it we are discussing here? *Sips her latte and stares at Icy.* neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games