Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 pm
*shakes his head*
It is not for you to decide just how "splendidly" life has been going for those you left behind. You do not know what kind of inner grief they had felt without you there. Some things are completely irreplaceable.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:57 pm
*needing desperately to steer this conversation in another direction, she looks at TES and cocks her eyebrow*

You know, when I came in, the conversation looked to be focused on you. And somehow, you managed to get the heat off of you and focus it on me and things of unimportance. Any particular reason for such a change?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm
*gulps, eye twitching a bit*
Why are you putting all this on me? stressed What makes you think anything we were discussing before you showed up was any more "important" than your situation?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:04 pm
And just when are things that affect you are "unimportant", Icy? Apparently something bad happened to you, but you've yet to open up to me about anything...and here I thought we were close friends. *frowns and sips her drink*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:10 pm
*sighs and pouts*
Gi ussta... you rogues are always so... how you say... "adamant" about avoiding topics rolleyes At this rate, the conversation will consist only of the two of you trying to toss attention back and forth on each other.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 pm
*Sighs.* She told me after she got back that she was kidnapped and tortured. She went off all on her own without telling any of us or confiding in us to go and get the people who destroyed the bar. Apparently, we aren't trustworthy enough to confide in or mean enough to her to ask for help. *Sips her latte and is deeply distressed about Icy.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm
*smirks at TES*

But, you're the almighty awesomeness known as TES! When are things concerning you not important? rolleyes

*turns to Katana and gives her a look or perplexity, mouth agape*

Because I don't want to burden you with the things I went through warrants the feeling that we're not close friends? eek You have got to be kidding me!

You want to know what they did to me Katana? I was bound, gagged, blindfolded, chained, and hung from mid air as I was simultaneously submerged in water and electrocuted!*angry tears begin to fall down her face*This went on throughout the duration of my kidnapping. No food! Too much water! And surrounded by darkness with no hope of ever seeing the light of day again. Does that make us close friends again? Huh? Does that mend your hurt feelings?!

*stands up from the table abruptly and slams her fists on the counter*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm
*sits back in his chair, looking at Icy plainly*
You do realize that if you had swallowed your pride and asked for help, you probably wouldn't have gone through that, right?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm
*stands up and pounds her fists on the table as well* Do you realize that what TES just said is true? Do you think you would have gone through all that torture if you had just said something to us? Dammit, Icy! When are you going to realize that we care about you, and want to help you?

*glares at Icy* If you insist on going after those goons alone again, go right ahead! I'm tired of trying to be there for a person that obviously doesn't want my help to begin with! *Frustrated, she leaves the bar, headed directly to her quarters*

((gotta go folks....going out tonite, and gotta eat & get ready! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Psyzapp
*Sighs.* She told me after she got back that she was kidnapped and tortured. She went off all on her own without telling any of us or confiding in us to go and get the people who destroyed the bar. Apparently, we aren't trustworthy enough to confide in or mean enough to her to ask for help. *Sips her latte and is deeply distressed about Icy.*

*hears Psyzapp and spins around, not believing her ears*

WTF?!??! Not trustworthy enough? Doesn't mean enough to me?

*loses it*

scream EVERYTHING I'VE DONE HAS BEEN FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND THIS BAR!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY'D DO TO YOU? DO YOU NOT THINK THEY'D USE YOU AGAINST ME?! IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO EITHER OF YOU, I'D HAVE HELL TO PAY!!! evil

*runs both hands through her hair, exasperated. Before she can regain her calm, TES throws another comment her way. Infuriated, she just levels a blank stare at him*

I'm not your scape goat. Whatever the hell you're trying to avoid talking about, answering, WTF ever, stop using me. If you don't have anything helpful or meaningful to say, then do not say a damned thing to me. Play your a*****e games with someone else, I'm in no mood.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:28 pm
{{*shakes fist at connection* DAMMIT!!! Still too slow. Have fun Katana and be safe! xd }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:33 pm
((LOL, I'm planning on it! Gonna go find that cowboy! wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:35 pm
*Sits calmly and listens to everything Icy has said.* Icy…*she says calmly*…I have no idea what we are dealing with here. You have not shared ANY information with me. I don't know what kind of danger I am in or this place is in or what kind of hell you'd have to pay. *Sips her latte.* If you'd let me in on it, perhaps I could prepare or do something about it. You've left me with no option here but to go about my business and live my life blindly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:48 pm
tch... I'm not even using you stressed The attention is on you because you've been gone and whether you want to accept it or not, the ladies here actually missed you. I may be good at avoiding things, but I didn't even have to try this time. It just naturally gravitated in that direction.

But if you're going to insist and blaming me... stressed *shoves his hand in Ryzan's pocket and digs out his wedding band, then grabs his left hand and slides it onto his ring finger*
There you have it. I'm married to Ryzan stare End of subject for me.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:49 pm
((DAMMIT, TES!!!! I'm not there, so I STILL don't know! scream ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games