Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:50 pm
{{Muah ha ha ha ha ha!!! The teaser now becomes the teased twisted }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 pm
*Looks at TES.* Well…there you go. You should be able to tell anyone now and apparently I don't have to keep it to myself anymore. *Sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 pm
*yelps when Tes puts his hand in his pocket and blushes* Gi.... Gi ussta redface I think there are better times in which you could have announced it, Quortek sweatdrop redface *leans over and whispers* and that is not quite "the end of it"...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:56 pm
{{Hog tie him girl! rofl }}

*watches Katana then Psyzapp, listening to them both. After Katanas grand exit, she turns her attention back to Psyzapp*

Psyzapp, if I had any information to share, and I thought it would be pertinent to you and your establishment, I'd be more than willing to share it. I have no idea as to why these men are after me.

For some reason they feel as if I have knowledge of secret bank accounts and hidden vaults. I'll tell you as I told them, I don't know what they're talking about and I have nothing they want.

If anything happens to either you or Katana, I do not need... There's nothing to "let you in on". As far as you living your life "blindly", join the club.

*drained completely of energy, she groans when TES starts in on her again. Before she can put her hands up in defeat, he does the oddest thing-pulls out a ring from Ryzans vest pocket and places it on his ring finger, claiming they're married*

eek eek eek

*looking from Ryzan to TES to see if this was some kind of joke, she sees he's serious. Before she realizes it, her face cracks into a smile and she starts laughing. Before long, she's laughing hard as hell with tears in her eyes*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:01 pm
stare *looks back at Psyzapp, clearly unamused*
And -this- *gestures at Icy's hysterical laughter* is why I wasn't telling anyone in the first place stressed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm
(( rofl "grand exit" LMAO! Oh, and Icy, if he ain't around, there'll be plenty more where he came from! wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:05 pm
She... she is just surprised, Quortek sweatdrop She has been through a lot. You cannot expect her to handle it mzilt better sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:09 pm
pft... she would have laughed anyway. Her and Katana stare ... possibly Leko too.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 pm
*Looks at Icy laughing and then hears TES.* Well you didn't get that reaction from me…now did you. She's been through quite an ordeal. What do you expect…just look at HOW you broke the news to her. rolleyes

So Icy, these people think you know something about secret bank accounts and hidden vaults. They weren't any more specific than that? Icy, let me think about this. I may be able to come up with a solution or something. If it's simply money they want, I do have an abundance of that and I do happen to have some pull with the Police Department these days *gets a grin on her face as she thinks of Officer Dougherty.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:13 pm
{{I heard that Katana! wink Cougar on the prowl! rofl }}

*grabs her sides, trying to rein her laughter in* rofl ....I- ...I'm sorry! I'm- ....I'm- I'm not laughing "at" you or your marriage. lol It's just that- ....*snickers*this explains so much about TES. Since I've been here I've never seen TES with one woman.

Of course, there's the teasing and watching him bleed all over the place, but I've never seen him show interest in one woman, be it in MW or anywhere else. Not even mention of love interests, unless they were from his past.

So this would make perfect sense.*hold heads, hurting from laughing so hard and drinking on an empty stomach*Well, seems MW has officially been bitten by the love bug.

*winces but covers up quickly by going behind the counter to grab another bottle of water, though she still has an unfinished one on the table*So now I see why you've been all smiles Ryzan. wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:13 pm
I... I think Jallil Leko may already have her suspicions sweatdrop Perhaps not of our marriage, jhal rather our... um... redface  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:22 pm
*facepalms*
For the love of.... does a guy have to be groping every woman he sees in order for him to be considered "showing interest" in them or something? stressed And for your information, I didn't even show that kind of interest in Ryzan until just recently scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:30 pm
*ignores the blissful look on Psyzapps face, undoubtedly caused by thinking of Dougherty, and looks at TES with an eyebrow cocked*Who said anything about you groping anybody? There are other ways to show interest in someone, and none of those were apparent as far as you're concerned.

Hell, the only thing you ever showed any type of interest or feelings in are those damned steamers. They get more action from you. So spare me the mumbo jumbo crap you're talking. talk2hand

*looks back at Psyzapp, hoping she's over her inner orgasm*I think you might want to hold off on that Psy. I'm not totally sure that it's just money that they want. Though they may not have been specific about what's in the accounts/vaults, they're mannerisms exuded that they are after something specific.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:32 pm
*scratches his chin*
If it was merely being married to Quortek that made me "all smiles" as you say, then I would have been in such a state the entire time sweatdrop We have been married since before Quortek even came to this world. This is nothing new. It was simply a marriage of convenience... that is... until... redface ... as Quortek said... just recently redface

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:34 pm
pft... don't bother, Ryzan. Her and apparently everyone else here are convinced I've been gay all along just because I wasn't trying to get in their pants stare  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games