Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm
*frowns at Tes*
I keep telling you, this is no place for you to sleep. *shakes him*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:42 pm
*Looks at Ryzan.* Now don't take offense to this. I once mistakenly gave TES a message to relax him and I unknowingly chose to message his ears. I'm human and I didn't realize the significance at the time. Anyway, he liked it a lot. I'd like to flatter myself and think that it was me, but I know better. wink

This is probably part of his problem convincing people he prefers women. You see, he seems to only tolerate us. Half the time I don't even know if he even likes any of us ladies. He has a connection with you and perhaps that is what comes across.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm
*blushes* His.... His ears? eek Gi ussta! That area can be quite sensitive sweatdrop Not all of our kind holds such a sensitivity, jhal it is not uncommon either. It is something Quortek and I share, though redface

*places his hand on Tes' back*
I think it bothers him because before our marriage, he never had a problem finding women. After we married, practically all of Neriak had been given the impression that he was homosexual and he could not do anything to prove them wrong as it would show that our "relationship" was a farce. One of the reasons he wished to come to this world was to "start over", as they say... without people having this misconception about him.

I am really quite surprised to hear that he had not displayed any kind of romantic interest in the women here, as both you and Icy have said. I had long believed pursuing a woman would have been one of his first endeavors.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:06 pm
*Shrugs.* I didn't know about the ear thing…now I do. I don't know too many elves. wink

TES doesn't hardly pay us the time of day. Often times, I'm unsure if he even likes me at all. I think he just puts up with me and if I feel like that perhaps the other ladies here do as well. I don't even know if he enjoys our company or really anything about us.

He may just not be attracted to human women.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm
::Maune walks into the MW bar and waves towards Ryzan and Psyzapp and asleep Tes as he fixs his new uniform:: Hello there everyone

(by the way I found the perfect item for Tes since he has nose bleeds he might like this http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/38445))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 pm
I... I do not know if this is something he would mind me telling you, jhal he had told me that he would not be able to have a relationship of meaning with rivven due to their lifespan. I do not know if this necessarily means he is not attracted to rivven, jhal it at least shows he felt he could not have any sort of deep and lasting kind of emotion for them.

I can assure you that him "hardly paying you the time of day", as you say, is certainly not limited to the women of this establishment. sweatdrop When I had consided leaving, I had thought he had been ignoring me and it would not be the first time he has given me that impression. That is just the way he is to everyone sweatdrop It just happens that mzilst of the patrons here are rivvil women. If they were any other race or gender, it would make no difference.

*pets Tes' hair*
He is more accustomed to being a loner, so I have considered that it may perhaps be difficult for him to express himself to others.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:37 pm
*Glances over at Maune.* Hi Maune.

I see. *Raises her eyebrows.* So, apparently TES here has more honor than I give him credit for. It takes a true gentleman with integrity, willpower and strength to know when NOT to enter into an unrealistic relationship. I can understand his point of view. TES must not be one to enter into a potential relationship very lightly. Very admirable and shockingly considerate.

*Looks at Ryzan.* Looks like you have yourself quite a guy here. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm
*blushes and smiles*
I had not considered his view regarding rivven that way, jabbress. Perhaps I am quite fortunate he would want to be with me redface I have been concerned that the recent developments between us were merely the result of him feeling he could not be with anyone here, making me sort of a "last resort" for him. For this reason, I have been trying to take things slowly with him and not "jump into"... um... certain things redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 pm
*Nods in agreement.* That would make sense and it is very wise. You shouldn't be a "last resort." You have lots to offer any partner you happen to choose. I think TES is very lucky to have you in his life. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 pm
You are mzilst kind, jabbress redface I do hope the feelings he has for me are out of a true desire to be with me rather than out of desperation to be with just anyone. I have long hoped he would be able to return my affections one day. And though I could allow myself to... to... be with him fully redface ... if there is no emotion behind the action, then it would lose its meaning.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:12 pm
*after having lunch and dinner at Chattys, she walks back in feeling much better. Seeing as Psyzapp and Ryzan are still upstairs talking, she walks over to them with a smile*

Well, I see we still have our late night chats here. Anyone care for a glass of wine?

*walks behind bar and peruses the wine selection*

{{pay no mind to my nakedness. In the middle of finding something for Sunday Dress Up}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:14 pm
*Puts her hand on Ryzan's shoulder.* Very wise my friend.

@ Icy: I would love a glass of wine. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 pm
Xas xas. A glass of wine would be mzilst bronretla~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:27 pm
*grabs three wine goblets and finds two bottles of wine- Opal and Elven Wine. Setting her selections, along with the glasses on a tray, she takes a seat with the others*

I couldn't decide on which so I brought both.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm
*Takes a glass off the tray and helps herself to some of the Elven Wine by pouring herself a glass. She puts the bottle back onto the tray and then takes a sip.* Thank you Icy.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games