Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 pm
*pours herself a glass of Opal and nods at Psyzapp* So, just how far along are you with the expansion? So far things are looking good. I hear Karrie is going to be the head chef in the Jade Dragon? I didn't know his culinary skills were multicultural. That's fantastic.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:42 pm
*eyes the bottles on the tray*
I am tempted to simply go with what I am familiar with, jhal I suppose if I am to be staying in this world, I could at least try the other wines it has to offer...

*takes a glass and fills it with the other wine, a little unsure about it*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:43 pm
I don't know if you've noticed all the equipment outside along this side of the bar. *points to the left and back of the building. Things are progressing nicely and I'm hoping they will have the structure done within a few days so we can start on the interior.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm
-enters the bar with nobody present to chant the scriptures that make his headband tighten, and gets a glass of Chinese wine-

Hahaha! No Sanzo to restrain me! I wish this freedom could last forever!

((Please don't make an account for Genjo Sanzo. It would make my Son Goku mule a lot less fun to use. stare ))  

Saru-daioh Son Goku

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 pm
*looks at Ryzan as she sips her wine* Well, with me being no wine connoisseur, I cannot tell you about bouquet, how long it was aged, and everything else that entails wine making. I enjoy the taste because it's not overwhelming nor is it bitter. It has a nice mild flavor to it. Now Psyzapp would be able to point you in the direction of great wines.

*looks to where Psyzapp points and nods her head* Yes I noticed. So, back to this security job Katana mentioned, are you looking for me to put a team together, do you have people in mind, any preferences?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:54 pm
*Sips her wine and looks at Icy.* I didn't think you were interested.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm
I told you that I'd do whatever you needed me to do, didn't I? You need someone to head security, here I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 pm
I do tend to like my wine mild. *turns his glass slightly to the side to inspect the color*

It is good to hear you are taking interest in the expansion. It would be a shame for you to not be a part of it since you are third in command here.

Ryzan Vixtul

Saru-daioh Son Goku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 pm
-pours another glass of Chinese wine-

I survived being crushed by a giant rock for 500 years, she shouldn't pose a problem to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 pm
*Puts her wine glass down.* Do you plan on sticking around? *crosses her arms.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:06 pm
If you do plan to stick around…and you are serious, once the structure is completed, we will need to run through the building and then we can decide on how to best proceed.

I was kicking the idea of getting 2 Doberman's from the GGG Police Force. Trained attack dogs with huge teeth. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm
*sighs and puts her own glass down* Honestly, I don't know. Right now, yes, I'm here and I don't plan on going anywhere. But I don't know what the future holds and I don't know what's going to happen. Can't you just let me have this right now? I've been through more than you could ever know and I'm feeling very vulnerable and alien-like. I need to take this slowly and figure out a course of action. I can't think long term b/c I don't know if I have long term in my future.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 pm
Okay…fair enough. Would it help for you to see the plans? Perhaps we could talk more in depth after you've seen them. It may give you a better sense as to what is needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 pm
You do not know if you have long term in your future? *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles* Gi ussta~ You are sounding more and more like Quortek~ wink

*takes a sip of the wine, closing his eyes and rolling it over his tongue for a moment before swallowing*
... bronretla...

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 pm
*Finishes up her wine and puts the glass on the table.* I'll dig up the plans for you and we can talk tomorrow or Monday. *Grins at Icy and puts her hand on her shoulder as she stands.* I'm so glad you are back and relieved that you are all right.

I'll see you both tomorrow. Have a good evening. Ryzan, it was wonderful to chat with you. wink *Leaves the bar, goes into her office and down the corridor and enters her Chambers locking the door behind her. She goes into the bedroom to change.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games