Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:19 pm
-walks into the bar and gets a beer-

Hello.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:19 pm
-enters the bar and pours some sake-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

Saru-daioh Son Goku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 pm
Hello, rabbit.

Hmm... what do I do now that I'm free of Sanzo's control?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm
*waves as Psyzapp leaves*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~ *takes another sip of wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 pm
*smiles and bids Psyzapp goodnight. Picks her glass back up and sips it, looking at Ryzan* So my dear dark elf. Tell me something good. Outside of TES accepting his true feelings, how have you been fairing?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 6, 2, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 pm
*Slips in through the back door and enters their quarters. As he heads on down the hallway, he notices the light on in the bedroom. Walks in and notices Psyzapp changing.* Hello, M'dear. So sorry I couldn't join you earlier this evening, but I hope that things went well for you.

*He sits down on the end of the bed and removes his shoes.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 pm
Goku! So this is where you've been! It's time to go! -takes Goku back to the Diner where he is presumably sent back to his own world-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:34 pm
*Goes over to Officer Dougherty, leans over and kisses him.* William…Icy Reign just got back a couple of days ago. She went after those thugs that destroyed this place a while back. She went by herself, was kidnapped, tortured and nearly killed. I'm quite concerned.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 pm
-has one more glass of sake then leaves-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 pm
*scratches his chin and looks a bit embarrassed*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Now that I think of it, I suppose outside of that I have not been fairing too well sweatdrop Jabbress had made me co-manager for a short while, jhal I failed to fulfill the duties it required and my position was revoked and handed to Katana. I have also not been sleeping well. I had blamed it on emotional distress, rilu'oh it has not gone away even though I do not feel quite so overwhelmed.

There was also another dark elf here a while ago named... *thinks a moment*... Alyraena I believe. I did not have chance to speak with her at great length, so I fear I may have forgotten her actual name sweatdrop Anyway, she claims to have been to the world Quortek and I are from. Moreover, she said she was sent here from our world by my House in order to bring me back. Given she has not returned, I suppose that means the matter was of no great importance.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:47 pm
*She goes to her side of the bed and slips into bed.* She says they wanted to find out about secret bank accounts and secure vaults of some sort. She has no idea what they are talking about or what they want and they think she has information. I could be a target as could my business…again. Here I thought I would be safe and free from things such as this. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 pm
*cocks an eyebrow at Ryzan and mouths the word "Wow"*My goodness, that's... that's... well, I don't know how to quite express it. Another dark elf sent to take you home? But, why now of all times? That seems pretty out of the blue to me, especially with you not knowing who she is.

*reaches across and places her hand on Ryzans*Seems you have quite the sleeping pattern TES does. He has bouts of insomnia as well. Bad ones. Though you had a rocky start, and still have some mole hills to get over, the fact that you are still here is a very good sign of fairing well. With the lifespans you and TES have, you have more than enough time to get used to this world and all it has to offer. And now you have the one you've wanted finally at your side. Things should be looking up soon love.

*finishes her glass of wine and stifles a yawn* Well, I on the other hand, have a pretty good sleep pattern and it's calling right now.*pats Ryzans hand and removes hers, standing*You have a goodnight Ryzan. I'll see you tomorrow.*places glass in sink and heads down to her place for the night*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 2, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:00 pm
Psyzapp
*Goes over to Officer Dougherty, leans over and kisses him.* William…Icy Reign just got back a couple of days ago. She went after those thugs that destroyed this place a while back. She went by herself, was kidnapped, tortured and nearly killed. I'm quite concerned.

*He stands up, removes his gear and places them on a nearby chair. Then undresses and lays his clothing over his gear on the chair, then gets ready for bed* Oh man, she was kidnapped and tortured? I hope she's OK. That can be quite traumatizing, so I hope she's getting some counseling for that.

*He thinks back to when Icy asked him to help her by waiting for her cue.* Before she left, she asked me to wait for word from her, for back up purposes, I suppose. But I never heard anything back from her after that. We've been watching out for any unusual activity at the residence she stated she'd be at.

Psyzapp
*She goes to her side of the bed and slips into bed.* She says they wanted to find out about secret bank accounts and secure vaults of some sort. She has no idea what they are talking about or what they want and they think she has information. I could be a target as could my business…again. Here I thought I would be safe and free from things such as this. neutral

*He slips under the covers next to her as she explains what she knows. He ponders for a moment before answering* Is it possible they could be after Big Paulie's accounts? I know he's out of the picture now, but his estate must be close to being settled, right? ... I should spread the word down at HQ and have extra security and patrols in the area. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:03 pm
Plynn kyon, Icy~

*sips his wine and looks over at Tes*
I suppose I should get you to bed before you hurt yourself sleeping in such a position.

*smiles and finishes up his wine, ruffling Tes' hair as he stands to put his glass as well as the tray in the sink and replace the bottles of wine. When he returns to the table, he takes Tes' glasses and puts them in his pocket for safe keeping, then shakes him gently*
Guuan Quortek. You should come to bed.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:08 pm
I don't know. There was lots to go through. I suppose I should contact the attorney on Monday and find out. *She looks at him very seriously.* If something should happen to me, I want all the MW Ladies taken care of. neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games