Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:58 pm
The coeurl that became target practice rowled in angered pain. Mac ran up to it and did the same thing as the other defeated one: reduced to ashes. Mac grinned and winced a bit, but he stilled kept up. He felt a sudden urge to do something he never felt before. He thrust out his left hand and pointed his palm towards Aria, creating a force-field of water like a bubble around her. The coeurl struck the barrier and bounced off surprised and slightly dazed, but it got back on their feet to resume attacking. The bubble dissipated after a moment and Aria was shield-less again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:52 am
User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

Aria's sea colored eyes were calm, almost distant. She stood her ground as one of the coeurls came towards her only to be repelled by Mac's shield. The instant the bubble disappeared, she lunged forwards, trident in hand. The moment the trident touch the cat, it joined it companion as ashes. The entire time there was a blank expression on Aria's face, as if she was only half-paying attention to what was going on.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm
((OOC: So that's three of three, yeah?))

Mieka smiled faintly as the third disappeared. "And so it begins," she murmured. "Ashes to ashes." Lance and Alysse both glanced at her, and she smiled wider. "Yes, go on back. Check on your father." The older two vanished back into the forest without a word, leaving Mieka and Cheryl with the group.

Cheryl had casually reloaded and flicked the safety back onto the gun. "We'll talk to people," she said easily, apparently knowing her mother well enough that she didn't have to check that first. "And find out what we can, and get who we can on our side." When she smiled, the face that had been only mildly striking became quite pretty. "Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find plenty. How many more do you have to find?"

Tianara smiled back at Cheryl. "There's just one more here," she said quietly. "We've already found your mother and Rhiannon and my brother. So we need to find the last one, and then I guess we have to go check in with the others."

Mieka glanced at her youngest. "You did well, sweetheart," she told her daughter quietly, making Cheryl chuckle.

"That's my cue to go," she said easily before going off into the brush after her siblings.

Mieka smiled. "They know me too well," she murmured, almost to herself. Her eyes rose to the group, and she said quietly, "I've seen a lot of ways as to how this ends. I have to tell you that not everyone lives. Not just everyone in a community sense, either. It's not always the same people, but I've never seen an ending where all of us - all of you - survive." She looked from one face to the next sadly, and then rose. "Prove me wrong, would you? I quite like you all."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:10 pm
((OOC: Bump.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 am
Mac held his staff topside-down to the ground. Staring down and somewhat off into the distance. The wind blew his hair a little, and he resumed normality. "These were summoned..." he said enigmatically. He looked back at the others. "I want as little dying as possible" he said with minimal enthusiasm, "If you stay with us, I'm sure you'll be safe as well" he smiled. He winced at the pain his body now registered. A long cut in his torso slowly bled, and he remembered Aria was cut as well. "We need to get cleaned up" he with slight embarrassment.

Nira watched with intense satisfaction, "These children are very interesting. I wonder if they plan on trying to be heroes?" she speaks to herself. Her energy ball panning from each individual's face, "So some of them can wield magick, this might be fun after all" she says calm and playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Mieka glanced back at him, smiled faintly. "Brave words," she told him. "I hope you can live up to them through the storm to come. Now, I have to go rejoin my family." She nodded faintly at Mac's next words. "We live out here," she said quietly. "If you want to come up to the house to clean up, you're welcome to."

She walked away through the bushes, not giving anyone a chance to answer, once the option was opened. It seemed that Mieka was not the type to linger over goodbyes - or even see-you-laters.

Tianara glanced around at the others once Mieka was gone. "So?" she asked quietly. "What do we want to do? There's one more ocean child in the town. We can clean up here, or we can wait and do it later, when we meet up with Sorry and the others." She glanced at Joshua, then at Mac, and finally at Aria. It seemed she figured one of them would make the decision, and she and Allen would simply...follow.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 pm
((OK, I really think it'd cool if we come up with a map of the town and coast-line. I always pictured a west coast with the sun setting on the sea. Who will help make the layout? the first draft doesn't have to be perfect, but we need a general idea so we don't get mixed up))

Thinking a moment, Mac answered, "We'll find the next person, but first I just remembered I need to go to my work. I need to tell them I wont be in today" he said. "Hey, we might even find the ocean child on the way" he remarked encouragingly. Some light gray clouds began to roll in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm
((OOC: You want someone to draw a map? O.o I...guess I could do it. I mean, I have a scanner and plenty of paper, but I'm no artist.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:47 pm
((as long as its a west coast, I'm happy. I'll even touch it up if you give me the basics))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 pm
((Waiting on Lucky because she's bleeding too))  

EG Water

Seeker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 pm
((OOC: *is confused* Do you want the whole area so far, or just the coast where Half Moon Cove is?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:24 pm
((the whole area, and sea too))  

EG Water

Seeker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:40 am
((How's this for a map? Letters indicate who lives where.))

User Image

((EDIT: Probably should have said this before:
A = Allen/Aria
J = Joshua
S = Sirens (Narcis's home cave)
M = Merfolk (Katalina's home cave)
G = Griffins
K = Kraken
U = Undines
L = Lorelei

Yellow lines are pathways. Anything unclear as the what it is?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 am
User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

Joshua's amber eyes were troubled by Mieka's words. He knew it was very likely that any or all of them could die in this venture. Still, they couldn't leave the merfolk to fend for themselves. They had to help.

He glanced at Aria and Mac. It was up to them whether they wanted to continue on or clean up here. After all, they were the ones bleeding. They would know their bodies the best.

Allen looked at his granddaughter worriedly. The cuts looked painful but he had to let her decide. He couldn't baby her for her whole life. She was old enough to care for herself now. Of course, should Aria ask for help, he wouldn't hesitate to help her.

Aria let the trident dissolve away, returning to her pendant. She glanced at the blood trickling down her arm. She'd caught the blows on her left arm, defending herself. The result was that her arm had several lacerations, all bleeding sluggishly. "The ocean children are more important than a few cuts." She said softly. "I'll wait till we meet up with the others." Aria didn't want to delay the search. Delays could prove disastrous.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:40 pm
((Wait...Allen was still with us? btw I had an idea that one of the performers in my Cosplay-Café was an ocean child. Love the map btw, but I was thinking of making the town a little bigger to indicate where certain places are inside it.))

Mac looked on with hope, "Alright" he said. He noticed the sky was changing into orange hues and nightfall was approaching. "We might need to find a place to sleep for the night once we're all prepared and safe. My home is not known by many, and is easily available and is quite spacious" he suggested, "And don't worry about the other 2 people living with me, they know more about paranormal stuff than you know, so its safe to discuss things with them" he said securely.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games