Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:05 pm
Switzerland-tan
Switzerland nods a hello to Lithuania, his hand still on Belarus's shoulder. He looks at Lithuania from head to toe. "Okay, yeah Austria, you're right. Black with a white one." he says flatly.

"I was?" He asked as he finished putting the flowers in the vase, looking over his now dirty shirt and vest. He sighed and shook his head. "Well at least I know a bit about proper fashion...but I should really change...give me a moment..." he said as he left the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 pm
"B-black and white... what?" He blinked, looking to Austria. He watched Ukraine with a small frown. "Ah, is Ukraine-san going somewhere already? Looks like I've missed a few things..."  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 pm
Switzerland snerks. "Can't handle having dirt on our cravats, now can we, Austria?" he says, teasingly.

(( *salutes* Will do! :'D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:14 pm
(( i would like an audience, if i may... 4 barton 001041))

I wonder what will happen when I'm gone....*she spoke to herself quietly*

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:15 pm
(( I ttly would if my computer wasn't starting to give up on Flash right now. << I'd still be on zOMG if it weren't for that. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:19 pm
((Pardon the lag, SO MANY THINGS...GAWDDDDDD))

Belarus looked at Switzerland. "...Yes, but my brother is not like you...Liechtenstein should be proud..."

She heard something hit the floor, so she ran out to find a locket- and a leaving Ukraine. "..Ah!" she said as she ran toward her sister, and saw the note she left by the pond. "....I am the cause of her leaving...?-" She looks up, and Ukraine was so far away by that point that it would be impossible to catch up. "- ...Brother will not be happy with me...I hope he finds her on his way here.." she said as she turned around to put the locket around her neck, and walk back. She walked in wearng a sad expression on her face to she Lithuania. Almost in an instant, her face turned red. "..M..Mr....M-Mr.." Switzerland came up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, talking about the color he would look best in, but all she could focus on was Lithuania.

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 pm
(('TIS FINE, 'TIS FINE))

Switzerland blushes deeply. "I...uh...I'm nothing to be proud of..." he says, shaking his head. He blinks and waves a hand in front of her face. "...Bela?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 pm
Lithuania-tan
"B-black and white... what?" He blinked, looking to Austria. He watched Ukraine with a small frown. "Ah, is Ukraine-san going somewhere already? Looks like I've missed a few things..."

Austria came back a few moments later, dressed in a clean vest, pants and shirt, finishing buttoning them up as he looked to Lithuania. "Oh sorry, we were discussing how you would look best in a tuxedo. I said a black tux with a white rose...it is more appealing to the eye." He said before looking over to Vash "And yes, sorry I suppose I have this problem with dirt and...grime. I would rather perfer keeping clean."  

Austria-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:26 pm
Please do your best for me, Belarus. I would like to see you at my homeland sometime if you remember...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:26 pm
"Well there's nothing wrong with keeping clean. It's hard to do even in my home. It gets rather cold in the winter, but hard work has to be done. It's impossible to stay clean." Liet shook his head. He offered Bela a small smile, though he couldn't quite meet her eyes. "I'm glad you're not a fish anymore, Bela-san."  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:29 pm
Letting go of Belarus's shoulder, Switzerland rolls his eyes. He mumbles 'wuss' under his breath and plops back on the couch, stretching out to leave no room for others.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:35 pm
(Mild mun freak-out. gonk I NEED MORE HUNGARY REFERENCES orzzz)  

Hungary-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:38 pm
Hungary-tan
(Mild mun freak-out. gonk I NEED MORE HUNGARY REFERENCES orzzz)

(I will give you some after I come back from break X3 on that note, brb everyone break time!!! )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:43 pm
((Had to go put a crap-load of food away, sorry for typos))

She blinked as Switzerland left her shoulder. " ...O-oh..!! I- um- yes, it does the same at my home....or should I say my Brother's house....and thank you..." she said as she tripped over her own feet trying to get back to the couch. "..Ah, ow, I am fine..!"

She makes her way over to the arm of the couch and sits, trying to plan a good time for visiting her sister...

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:56 pm
*she recieved contact from switzy~ and decided to walk back as far as the garden* .....v.v -sigh-  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games