Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:25 pm
'True but you can control it and you know that just be carful"
Rin said smiling with his hand on Orions shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 pm
Avon appeared in front of Rin and Orion. "He's going to kill her!" she cried helplessly  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 pm
"I wouldn't worry about that...", Orion said with a smirk, "The mask should be proof enough of my control over 'him'..."

"Anyway, didn't you say Nova's in trouble? Shouldn't you help you out again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 pm
Rin grabbed Orions arm and Avons hand and teleported all them to the dark relm
"Sorry dude I need your help"
Rin said as he ran and went into a half anti mode  

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Orion stood beside Rin with a relaxed attitude, "I should be the one to say sorry... thanks to Lucifer, my power doesn't stand a chance against the Organization..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:39 pm
Xemnas let his sword drop.

Nova cursed and rolled out of the way, inches between her and the sword. She struggled to her feet, just as Xemnas attacked her again. He slammed her 20 yards away, leaving a ditch behind.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:03 pm
As the rival gang dashed straight at Nero and his comrades, Nero crouched even lower to the ground and drew out his blade with lightning speed. A visible shockwave blasted at the opponents and flew them back to where they stood before. Nero gave a smirk as he said, "Wind Streak... keeps enemies at bay!", and sheathed his katana back with cockiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:14 pm
MORNING TIME!!!

Kawaii woke up next to Fenrir. She jumped at frinst cuz she forgot that she was moved into his house and in his bed. she tryed to quietly get out of bed. She started to aimlessly roam around the house, untill she got hungry and got something to eat.  

Bre loves PINK

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 pm
"well i suppose Andrew we could go but id need to bring some food"Kamakura said as she saw that he was hungry she took the second poptart and tossed it at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:20 am
'Alright who the hell was that guy who was bleeding and that other girl that appeared and took Orion away?' Kira thought as he finnished eating the apple. "Their so weird"

"Who's weird, and what are you dong here?" Kikyo said as she was standing in the doorway looking like a complete mess. Her hair was down and it was messy along with her clothes.

"Nee-chan you look like a mess, did a tornado happen to pass by when you were asleep?" Kira said laughing alittle.

"Oh shut up, I woked up because I sensed something... where is Orion?" Kikyo asked as she looked at her older brother.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:59 pm
Xale was walking around town trying to find Avon and Nova. He saw a person he did not yet know, at least that's what he tought. He walked up and said, "Pardon me but you look lost."

Zai turned to answer the person who had just spoken to him. "Xale?!", he exclamed, "It's been so long since I last saw you.",he added huging him.

"Chill, Zai.", he said trying to free himself from the hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:22 pm
Nova got to her feet slowly, re-summoning her staff. Her eyes were returning back to normal, so she wasnt going to be able to hold Xemnas off any longer.

Xemnas stood 10 yards away, staring at her with a smug expression "u look defeated young one" he smirked

Nova hissed harshly under her breath "I- I refused to give up" she said out of breath  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 pm
"Of course! Whats a picnick without food?" Andrew said while chuckeling. Then ate the pop tart....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:13 pm
"but whre do we get the food my house isnt stocked you know"Kamakura said smiling even though she was worried about her parents.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sophisticated Crazyness

Liberal Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Karin Sasukes partner
X_Twilight_Fanatic_X
OOC: LOL Kay

"At 14?....Wow that proves you are as stupid as you are ugly......" Itsuma leaned foreward, glaring at her.

"Look... I suggest you leave before I get mad, okay? Because you really don't want to see me mad...

"Oh I'll show you mad!" Isuma said loudly. She punched Yukina across the face. She tackled her to the ground and pulled hard at her hair.

((Oh catfight XD))

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games