Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : im not moving until you atleast move...........*pinches his arm*...............*pinches him again even harder*

Keiji:*still doesnt move*......................

Sakura : ......... *knowing she cant use much of her powers she puts her hand on his back and her hands start to glow purple again* *to self : come on keiji.....*

Keiji:*something shocks Sakura's hand when she touches Keiji's back*.............

Sakura : *pulls away* wh...what ?? *to self : what was that......?*

Keiji:*staill lays there,not moving*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : im not moving until you atleast move...........*pinches his arm*...............*pinches him again even harder*

Keiji:*still doesnt move*......................

Sakura : ......... *knowing she cant use much of her powers she puts her hand on his back and her hands start to glow purple again* *to self : come on keiji.....*

Keiji:*something shocks Sakura's hand when she touches Keiji's back*.............

Sakura : ................. ok thats it *puts booth of her hands on her hand , getting shocked but doesnt care , her hands start glowing purple again only the color is flaring even bigger*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................. ok thats it *puts booth of her hands on her hand , getting shocked but doesnt care , her hands start glowing purple again only the color is flaring even bigger*

Keiji:*ears then twitch*.......huh........*sits up and rubs head*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *her hands red from all the shocking she endured* phew you scared me there ,for a second keiji i thought you were really gone  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *her hands red from all the shocking she endured* phew you scared me there ,for a second keiji i thought you were really gone

Keiji:*looks at Sakura confused* Im sorry......but......who are you......and how do you know my name.........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*looks at Sakura confused* Im sorry......but......who are you......and how do you know my name.........

Sakura : ................. y-your joking right keiji its me Sakura you know your girlfriend  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................. y-your joking right keiji its me Sakura you know your girlfriend

Keiji:*starts blushing* Wh-what......g-girlfriend..........i d-dont have a girlfriend........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*starts blushing* Wh-what......g-girlfriend..........i d-dont have a girlfriend........

Sakura : yes you do keiji im your girlfriend and you also have a family you have a brother named Rez you cant meet him only in the spirit world and a sister if you wanna call her that , shes named Guu  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : yes you do keiji im your girlfriend and you also have a family you have a brother named Rez you cant meet him only in the spirit world and a sister if you wanna call her that , shes named Guu

Keiji:What.....b-but im the only person alive in my family........*looks down* im s-sorry.....but i think you've got the wrong person  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:What.....b-but im the only person alive in my family........*looks down* im s-sorry.....but i think you've got the wrong person

Sakura : ................... ill prove you im your girlfriend and your were adoted into Rez and Guu's family thats why you have one now *healing her hands that were shocked*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................... ill prove you im your girlfriend and your were adoted into Rez and Guu's family thats why you have one now *healing her hands that were shocked*

Keiji:H-how are you gonna do that *ears twitch in confusion*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : well um i dont know okay but im doing to see if it atleast helps you to get your memories back atleast a little bit *grabs keiji's shirt collar and pulls him to her , kissing him on the lips*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : well um i dont know okay but im doing to see if it atleast helps you to get your memories back atleast a little bit *grabs keiji's shirt collar and pulls him to her , kissing him on the lips*

Keiji:*surprised by kiss*.....................  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *lets go and pulls back* *breathing heavily* *to self : used to much magic dont even have the strength to get up*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *lets go and pulls back* *breathing heavily* *to self : used to much magic dont even have the strength to get up*

Keiji:.......Sakura.......*leans forward,kissing her again*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games