Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:37 am
It didn't frightened Solina, until the moment the woman called everyone to bed. Frankly, Solina didn't care to say here or not. She was lost, and all she wanted, was a place to stay... And plus for free.

I should not underestimate those womans. They give me a very cold chill down my spine.

Solina looked at the lights which had came alive by themselves. It took time to scare Solina out from her skirt. But, she was insane, that's all. She wouldn't actually care if somebody did something to her by mistake or not, they would get a lot back. But she knew, she need to be careful with these two womans.

"So practically there is no way out right? And it's a fact that to stay here is free?" Solina started talking setting herself to get used to this weird castle.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:27 am
"A riddle... perfect." Noth commented. "Perhaps i'l be more interested in insanity another day... i'l try tomorow then." he said, as she spoke for the group about the rooms, he returned to his secrecy, he'd stay silent until he'd reach the room he'd reside for the night.

"Perhaps i shold have saw the riddle before coming... but now its too late." he toght finally. ((when i look at it the other day... it would be better if you were the one to create the riddle chief.))

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:13 am
*Hetukiri followed behind and started humming along with the chief, but her hums were a bit lower than chiefs. She smiled and watched the back of each guest's head as they walked like lost little lambs, following after Chief, who was like an enchantress that had cast a spell upon them, and she portrayed how pleased she was, that none out of the group had decided to stray off on its own free will....she thought to herself with a wide grin still on her face*

"This had truely been a most Fortunate event"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 am
User ImageNicholas muttered as soon as the mistress left his chest and mentioned her advice. Don't worry, I intend to do so.. He then took one last glimpse at the grand statue at the base of the main lobby before following the ladies to their quarters.

Nicholas' side often lands on where the rewards are great. Being a bounty hunter, he 'works' for the right price. This often leads most people to doubt his loyalty towards his contractors. Though he's not really a materialistic person, his profit often ends up spent for his own survival.

For years, Nicholas has encountered almost every living thing in this planet, from demi-gods to mere neutral critters. But there was something about the ladies of Castle Neteru that made him feel uneasy. Playing safe, he always kept one hand close to his scythe despite their generous behavior.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:22 pm
June blinked a few times, frozen in place before most everyone had followed their lead. The last of the women to walk up the stairs, June looked around and took in as much detail of the place as possible. It was still so familiar...
June stopped and held her head, the migrane finally reaching its climax as the storm fully rolled in. In time with the flash of lightning, June quickly lost conciousness and fell backwards

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image All this time, Merle had been entertained, watching events unfold. She simply fawned over her mistress; Chief did have a very nice way of running things in the castle, and it had kept them content for a few centuries that even the recent event of turning Merle to stone could be forgiven.

She listened to the conversation between Chief and the young men, and Merle's lips curled up ever so slightly. She sidled up to Chief and with a hint of laughter in her voice, whispered in her ear, "These young boys... They are charmante, are they not? So spirited. Things should get interesting around here."

As their party proceeded up the grand staircase, she heard a muffled thump from behind the group. Turning around, she saw a girl's body fall.

"Oh dear," she commented, though she didn't exactly move from her spot; rather, the same little smile was still on her delicate features. "She must be incredibly tired."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Able watched without speaking a single word or letting out a sound, it was as if she were never there. She walked along with the rest listeing at certain points of the tours and spacing out at others. Her mind was definatly on the current situation she had fallen into and no matter how much she wanted to let it go she just couldn't. It was as it was haunting her. She seemed rather imperterbable at the moment the castle not catching much interest to her. She was more of a nature person, but the storm coming drover her to come here. Able looked down at the cold floor as she walked now losing complete focus on what was going on. The women here were rather odd and boisterous, but that wasn't much to pay attention to either. The storm that was slowly apporaching was impalpable to her simply because she had not sensed it coming eariler, it came simply out of nowhere. All Able knew was that she had to extricate herself from the conflict she was in..in her own mind and the pysical world beyond this castle.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm
*Scoping out the group Hetukiri noticed one of thier visitors where missing, she looked behind only to see a young girl who was sprawled out on the floor behind them. She sighed*

*pulling out her flute she played a fluttery tune and out from no where a Troll appeared easily lifting the unconscious girl, as though she was a rag doll, and flung her over his shoulders*

*Hetukiri signaled her head towards where she wanted the troll to take the girl. The troll nodded and disappear once more*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 pm
Opening her eyes, they turned to orange color. Solina sharply closed her eyes, for nobody to see. Her color of eyes changed by her mood. Orange meant to be fear. It surprised Solina but it was correct. She felt a little fear from the woman with name 'Chief'. Besides, she saw dorms as she stop walking "Um, is this supposed to be where we will stay?"

This is freaking awesome. I would be staying in haunted castle? Well, of course there should be one ghost here anyway.

Solina sighed as she didn't get reply, but she still was apart from group looking around the dorms. She tried to open one, but she heard something inside the door. She wasn't scary, but it gave her a little goosebumps.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:27 am
Hearing the elven's flute,
Chief continued on with the group as if nothing of interest was going on. There would be many more mysterious happens after all. She'd have to go visit Andrew later, troll were fussy by nature, but throw a young female in the mix and well....

Chief gave Merle a gentle tap on the beak.
"Why don't you go see after her. Can't have the troll house getting to anxious with fresh blood around. Can you just imagine the mess that would cause." with a hearty laugh, she sent the bird off to the sky with a dip of her arm.

Halted in her steps at the feared one's reply.
"No way out?," she barely turned her frame but the words were clear enough to be head beyond her position to the rest of the group, "there are many ways out dear one, some by walking, some through carrying, some even through death. There are many, many ways to leave here." With a wave of her hand, she pointed out a brightly light room for the female to rest in. "Here is your bedchamber." Chief began to move down the hall once more.

When they came to a door, she motioned for the riddle lover to proceed her. "This will be your bedchambers, remember to lock your doors, this castle is very old and well, some things like to wander around in the late hours. We wouldn't want you following off with them by mistake."

"The one in the very back was strange indeed.
Most that found themselves in such a space held close, but this one seemed to not mind anything at all. How interesting." Chief's thoughts went over the Fae creature in the back, pushing open a door, she wondered if the child would even noticed her room was ready for her. With a grin she continued down the hall.

With most of the guest heading inside their personal sleeping space, and the rest being lead around by the elven, Chief let out a stream of humming sounds. Each echoing back in the depths of the hall. "Would you like a tour of your own?" This question was for the reluctant leader. "It would be best to show you now that there are no treasure to be found here, rather then you going off by yourself to seek them out."Spinning round on her heels she stood face to face with the taller male. "That is what you had in mind is it not, to seek out my treasures?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:31 am
User Image Merle saw one of the girls dawdling behind and looking around the place more intently than the rest. She watched with amusement as the girl tried to hide the fact that her eyes were... odd.

Merle grinned her Cheshire smile and approached the girl, who seemed to be a bit taken aback at the door she was trying to open.

"You know what they say about curiosity and the cat?" she asked playfully. Her tone dropped to an almost malicious one as she looked at the door. The wood had begun to shudder a little, as if whatever was behind it suddenly wanted to get free. "It's not true that the cat was killed right away. Curiosity mangled it, kept it prisoner, and slowly took its nine lives one... by... one."

There were a few seconds of silence, then Merle smiled brightly again. "The castle is one big cat trap, but as long as we tread lightly and don't wander off alone, then there's no need to fear being caught, yes?" She started walking back to the group and beckoned loftily to the girl to hurry and follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 am
She was first listening to Chief, as a girl approached to her and said something. Solina turned around to her slowly and said "Curiosity and a cat? Cats are always curious, it doesn't make any change. But if you are talking about me...Well, this door might be a little dangerous, but I'm still curious." Solina noticed that Merle was staring into her eyes. "What is it? Problem in Orange color?" Solina tried to change the topic.

This girl is making me want to be her friend, with her mysterious attitude.

Solina then poked Merle and said "Your name please. I'm Roselia." Solina said her fake name once again.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:14 am
User Image Merle turned around. "Hello then... Roselia," she said, her lips curled upward. "Lovely name. Mine is Merle. A pleasure to meet you, but I assure you that the same cannot be said for what lays beyond that door."

Whatever was behind it growled as if to prove her statement, and she chuckled a little; her laugh sounded like little bells.

"Well, come on then... Best not make the others wait."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:24 am
Solina disagreed at Merle's statement, but it's true, she knew it gave her goosebumps from Chief, and now if they will be late or she will see them sneaking at other doors, it will be crazy. Solina nodded and said "Well then Merle...We shall go now," Solina smiled a little bit "For now..."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:19 pm
Xenya and Zena were following behind the group "When do I get my rooooom! Carrying all my bags are making me tired!" "...Your carrying two Iam carrying the other fifteen!" "Not technically..." "Okay Iam using air to carry your other fifteen bags" "Their we go!" "Still Iam technically carrying them!" "No because you will make the air tired and we will lose oxygen!" Xenya sighed and shook his head "I wish you weren't such an idiot" "Why?" "Because we wouldnt be fighting each other!" "How many wins have we had each?" "131-2" "Yay Iam winning by loads!" "No your the 2" "Why have I such little?" "Because I've always used my powers and won you only won two times because you were carrying a gun!" "Oops sor-" "Just dont..." Zena and Xenya stood there then continued to follow the group.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games