Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio

High-functioning Lunatic

18,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm
Howdy y'all! I just joined. I have been looking for a group of adults for a while......so sick of all the kids and their chat speak. (I never have a clue what they are saying O.O)

I am.......crud......hang on a sec now, I know this...........humm damn, senility is kicking in. Well I know I'm somewhere in my 30's. xd I am a single mom whom lives in Virgina with my daughter. In fact, it is because of my daughter I joined Gaia. I wanted to assure it was not chock full of *****. However, I fell in love with changing my avi, playing bootygrab, and being able to socialize in the comfort of my own home while wearing my jammies. So I guess I am here to stay.

PM me if you would like to chat sometime! Take it easy and have a most groovy day!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm
Howdy ~ welcome to the Geezers to all our new members. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Harkon_Lukas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 pm
Just started using Gaia again and Decided to join, So Hello everone  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:10 pm
heart Thanks for letting me join - I agree its good to have adult chats I have to get my 14 year old daughter to translate what their language means. We play together and she persuaded me to join 3 weeks ago and set up my account for me. I have another daughter of 7. Im 27 and Im enjoying Gaia. I think Im stuck on this for a long time its so much fun especially if you play the games or chat to people. blaugh Thanks once again for inviting me to join!!!!  

enigmaticat

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

deletexdeletexdelete

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Hello. My name's Angel and I just joined the guild. I've been a member of Gaia since 2004 but had been inactive for awhile (due to the fact I was annoyed with how greedy Gaia had seemed to become).

I'm twenty five, female (encase the avatar didn't tip you off) and live in North East Ohio with my mother since I've been having a hard time getting employment lately.

Anyway I just joined the site because I wanted to meet some people closer to my own age.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 pm
Hi everyone Liada Trovaras here or Lia for short. I'm 26 and I've only been on Gaia for about a year or two but like most of you I wanted to try a new guild with folks closer to my age since the tweens and such in towns scare me.  

Liada Trovaras

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 pm
Hello. I'm 22 Yrs old and i joined gaia an year ago.
But only now i'm joining GGG. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 pm
Welcome aboard. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

CyanideZydrateBeauty

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 pm
Hello. I'm Tifa, and I'm 21. I've been on the site off and on since 2005, and I've actually been waiting to join this guild for a while.
Especially since the Adult thread's basically gone to spammers.
Anyway, thank y'all for adding me, and I'm happy to be here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:01 am
ello. I am new to Gaia Online. My birth date is January 9th, 1988. That makes me twenty-two years old at the time of this post.

The username I chose -- Roih Uvet -- is intended to be pronounced "Row-Ee Oo-Vet". It is a made up name, a pseudonym intended to sound like a name from a high fantasy story.

I am looking to make friends here. I will befriend anybody, regardless of interests, sex, sexual orientation, and so on and so forth.

My hobbies personally are roleplaying, computer programming, and on rare occasion writing. My interests include politics, economics, sociology, the various natural sciences, and whatever else you might bring to the table.

I'm open to private messages and to any other means of contact. If you want messengers or such like, ask for them.

I'm also willing to start a conversation here, in this thread. All it takes is a simple response.  

Roih Uvet

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:20 pm
Welcome to the Old Folks Home ~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 am
Hello, hello.

I'm Shay, and I've been on Gaia off-and-on for nearly 7 years now. I'm an account hopper. My birthdate is 11/03/1988, which makes me 21, just barely old enough to be a geezer!

I'm a mother of one boy, he was born 9/17/09, and I'm engaged to his father. We'll be getting married October 10, 2010.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to shoot me a PM/comment/etc. I'll grab my whippersnapper beatin' cane and hobble my geezery hiney to the computer eventually. ;D

Sir Shay

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100

Cherry Pucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:33 am
Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio
Howdy y'all! I just joined. I have been looking for a group of adults for a while......so sick of all the kids and their chat speak. (I never have a clue what they are saying O.O)

I am.......crud......hang on a sec now, I know this...........humm damn, senility is kicking in. Well I know I'm somewhere in my 30's. xd I am a single mom whom lives in Virgina with my daughter. In fact, it is because of my daughter I joined Gaia. I wanted to assure it was not chock full of *****. However, I fell in love with changing my avi, playing bootygrab, and being able to socialize in the comfort of my own home while wearing my jammies. So I guess I am here to stay.

PM me if you would like to chat sometime! Take it easy and have a most groovy day!

I know exactly how you feel about this site. The avatar thing is addicting to me. Your tank is glowing by the way, thanks for the gold!

Anyways, I am 22 and new to this guild. Most of my "friends" on gaia rarely talk to me, so I'd love to get to know people. I don't mind the younger users of Gaia, but sometimes there can be a bit of drama involved, and I just want to have a good time. I'm from Missouri, and if you want to know more, just check out my profile. smile Oh and one more thing, how do we donate to the guild?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 am
Welcome to GGG, a/k/a the Gaian Geezer's Guild!

There are two ways to make donations to GGG:

1) You can make gold donations on the Guild's Home Page, found under the list of Moderators towards the bottom of the screen. The gold funds in the Guild Account are used to purchase Subforums, Guild Announcements, etc.

2) You can also donate gold and/or items via a Trade to our guild mascot, Gilda Geezer. Gold funds and items in Gilda's account are used for special guild sponsored events, prizes, etc.

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Welcome to our new members ~ hope to see you posting around and if we're not in the main, we're likely messing around in the game room.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games