Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm
Zack looked at Seyn dissappointed then looked at Tsuna "you dont have real strength your just a brat hiding behind smoke and mirrors trying to act tough if you kill someone then ill call you evil untill then im just gonna call you a brat" Zack then picked up Tsuna and started walking away with him  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:47 pm
Ichiro returned to HQ and smacked the wall. "They got Tsuna...."

Kishiko was at the entrance of the HQ, congratulating everyone on a job well done. "Great job everyone! You're first assault went great! Wasn't that sweet!" She brought of the 3D virtual map again. "You're next target is a major city. Destroy everything and everyone! Ready? GO!" She still had Ace in her arms. "Don't worry baby. This will end soon. But for now let's watch a movie."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:53 pm
Zack teleported into the Chibi HQ and layed Tsuna on the couch he went over to his clone and took his hot choclate "mine"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Ichiro looked at Zack. "Dude where'd ya been? You missed it. They took-" He took one look at Tsuna and gasped. "Tsuna!" He was beat up quite a bit. "What happened?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:25 pm
Zack looked at Ichiro "Kuhn Seyn lil bit of Kishiko"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:37 pm
Ichiro's eyes narrowed. "What they do!" He put on his fighting gloves and opened the entrance. "Tell me where they are Zack. I know you know!" His eyes were fierce. Kishiko, he already hated. But now there were traitors..  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Kuhn smacked his fist to a wall and the wall broke a little "Damn...."

Tsuna woke up and blinked "Hey Ichiro, Mission accomplished..."

Fate walked to the front door of the DeathPenalty HQ and knocked on the door  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm
Kishiko's sensitive vampire senses help her hear the knock on the door. (( we have a door O.o lol weird for a secret HQ... )) She opened it and saw a guy with red hair. She looked back at the others. "Layla! You didn't inform me there as a new arrival." The girl called "Layla" apologized and gave her the papers. She handed it to the new guy. "Just fill these out and you're good to go."

Ichiro raised an eyebrow. "What mission?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:32 pm
Tsuna smirked "I tagged Kuhn... now we know where the HQ is and I have info on the ability of Kuhn and Seyn..." he shook his head "Could you untie me and take of this blindfold?"

Fate nodded and took the papers and began to write them out but he wasn't touching the paper or the pen they were just floating in front of him writing, Fate sat the with his arms crossed and a blank expression.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Kishiko looked at him as he filled out the paper with a blank expression. Silent type eh? She returned to the couch after signaling the DeathPenaltys on their mission. She looked back at the new guy. "You can take the day off. I'll have Layla show you your room." Immediately after she said this, Layla went over to Fate. Kishiko took Baby Ace's hands clapped them as he giggled. "Lookie the good man got killed!" she said in a happy tone.

A grin grew on Ichiro's face. "Awesome. Where is it?" He went to get him some hot cocoa as a job well done prize. He also tended to his wounds.

(( remember he's still blind *o* )

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm
Tsuna blinked "Okay man please take off the blindfold now, I wanna see light agian..." he smiled at where he thought Ichiro was "On the exact other side of the forest underground "Theres a single door due to Almost everyone is able to teleport into there..."

Fate looked up to Layla and smiled "Whats first?" he handed her the papers  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Kishiko answered for her. "It's on the second floor." Technically it was the negative floor but there was really no point in saying it. He will find out soon enough.

Ichiro's grin widened. "Excellent but we need a plan." He tried to remove Tsuna's blindness but something counteracted him. "I think she used a spell lock...only she can remove it.."

(( i switched their colors oh well too late ._. ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm
((( :S )))

Tsuna was shock and awed "Well I guess thats just what I get for messing with a venomous snake..." ((Refering to Kishiko))

Fate smiled "Fine..." he stood up "and is there a Kuhn working for you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Kishiko glanced up when she heard Kuhn's name. "You know him?"

Ichiro laughed. "Snake! Good one." He started to pace. "A plan is needed. Any ideas?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm
Fate sighed "Im his son..."

Tsuna sighed "no Idea give me a little time, since I can't see I'll be able to focus more..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games