Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image
Hana struggled against him, biting down harder to try and make him let go of her. She made angry noises as her aura leaked out of her in waves. She truely had no control in this form.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 pm
Soli smiles,"I won't but I wonder why I wants to fight Hana so much."Soli looks at him,"You really need to carry a pack or something if your going to be naked most of the time."Soli grinned at him  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:42 pm
"Hana, I will always be right here as you have been for me. I love you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm
User Image
Hanas struggling became weaker and weaker as her body became tired from the way it was twisting inside. Her bit released some what. Finally she passed out, returning to her human form. The burn on her right arm was still there.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Brago wasnt worried about his shoulder bleeding. He was lugging Hana back to the whisperers house in his arms. He could barely hold conciousness as he walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 pm
The whisperer regained his strength and his body was mist again he opened the door,"Take the room up stairs if you need to rest."He said as he knew Hana and Brago was coming  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm
User Image
Hana's sleep was restless. In her mind were visions of both Brago and Kane fighting for dominance of her dreams so that she would only dream of one of them. Her body twitched in brago's arms, His blood dripping from her mouth from her biting him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:59 pm
Brago took Hana upstairs and laid her down. He then walked downstairs and past the whisperer. "Damn, why can I not shapeshift.." he said as he started going through the door.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"What, you don't like the new look? I heard it's very popular with the weres." Leon joked and kissed the side of her neck. "Also, next time we get a little wild under the covers and I fall asleep, please leave a note, it wasn't nice waking up alone with no idea where you took off to."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:09 pm
"I'm sorry Leon."She put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him."I won't do it again."She whispered in his ear

The whisperer walked over to the training room doors and tapped the side of a wall near it."Because I put a stop on all powers in my home except in the training room."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 pm
"No, not that weak spell, I mean, I cant do it. I struggled to shift to my demon form earlier when I snuggled up to Hana. My power has been decreasing..." Brago shook off his own question. " Anyway, Im going out to help. If I die, tell Hana that I ran away to get stronger." brago chuckled while holding his bleeding shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:20 pm
"You could train in here."He pointed to the training room,"It helped Soli greatly with her training and as you saw changed her body."the whisperer looked at him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image
Hana made whimpering noises in her sleep as the fight for control of her dreams continued. Her own blood started to mix with Bragos blood dripping from her mouth. her insides where bleeding from being in her uncontrolled demon form, but the damage wasn't to bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:25 pm
"im not going anywhere, thats just a lie I would like you to tell her if I die. I dont believe in useing magically enhanced training rooms. Any power I gain would be false."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 pm
"As you wish fool and the court jester."the whisperer began laughing and moved to his study.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games