Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:11 pm
Dasani fluterd up and down quickly. 'So how far are we?' She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 pm
'I think we're almost there.' She sent.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 pm
'Ok.' She did a flip and gigled as she droped down a few feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Kazumi saw a hospital in the distance and sprinted at it. When she got close, she turned human and continued running.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Dasani landed and ran behind Kazumi. She was slower then Kazumi by alot and keeped feeling like she was going to trip, she didn't like runing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 pm
Kazumi reached the point where she started to walk, breathing a bit heavily. "I'm getting old..." She said to Dasani, chuckling.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Dasani was glad to be walking again. "You're not old." She told her gigleing. She started to skip next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 pm
Kazumi smirked, walking closer to the hospital. "So... Tell me something about yourself." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 pm
"But I already told you about me." She said. "My name is Dasani. I cam from a lab. I'm part fish, part bird. I like to pull on divers feet..." She listed pretending to count on her fingers but not really keeping track. She looked up at Kazumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 pm
"... Oh." Kazumi said. "Sorry...." She said, going into the hospital parking lot.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 pm
"There is one this I sould tell you..." Dasani said, her face going blank. "I don't have a heart. Or rather I don't have all of my emotions. Thay took them away from meback at the lab. Sometimes I shiver but that's as close to other emotions as I get..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 pm
Kazumi stopped walking and looked at her. "I'm so sorry..." She said, frowning a bit. "Wait.. I've heard you giggle though..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am
Dasani gave Kazumi a big smile. "They didn't take my happyness. They couldn't get to it because I never felt it back there."
(Her original design came from the water park but her back story is Rin's Kokoro Kiseki only backwards ^^ It played on my iPod on the way back~)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 pm
((Lol, when I read Dasani's bio, I thought of that. Omg I love Kokoro, especially the music video... But I cry everytime I see it sweatdrop ))
Kazumi smiled back. "That's good. Happiness is always good to have." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 pm
(I'm like that with Prisoner and Paper Plane XD I don't love Kokoro as much as most people seem to but it's still a grate story~)
Dasani nodded smileing and looked up at the hospital. It was so tall...  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games