Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm
"Is he really comparing me with the leader of the prefects?" Christopher asked. He then found a word in bold letters, so he knew it would be one of the definition questions. He moved the book cover and pages so that the answer was hidden and then he asked Maria for the definition.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 pm
Maria stared at the word, chloroplasts... Chloroplasts... "Er... Chloroplasts are... The thingies in cells that... Er... Make food for plant cells?" She said, questioning herself, which you are not supposed to do when answering a question, but, she liked to know that, but ignore it.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 pm
Michishige came back to the table with two hot fudge sundaes, one for himself and another for Maria. "Eat up!" he said with a smile as he sat down and slid Maria's sweet treat in front of her. Then he proceeded to promptly chow down on his ice cream, giving himself a brain freeze. "I... know it's not.... chocolate... completely... but I thought... thought it'd be just as.... as good," he stuttered as he tried to get over his painful brain freeze.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 pm
Whit was dumping another ladle of hot fudge over the long glass of vanilla ice cream he'd made. It was a monster sundae. Clearly big enough for at least three people.
Looking briefly to the side Whit saw Shige and inclinced his head. "I see you figured it out".

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm
Maria looked eagerly at the sundae, then look at Chris, "... May I?" She asked, hoping he would let her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm
"Quickest way to a girl's heart," Michishige replied to Whit with a grin.

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm
|| gotta go x.x dad wants me off at 8 ||  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 pm
"Can you give a more detailed description?" Christopher asked. She was right, but he was sure the teachers expected a better definition, with more scientific terms. He then looked down at the sundae. "Will it help you be more focused?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm
Whit tossed a couple spoons across the table at Avery and Jordan and carefully set the sundae down.
"Break time for us Aves" he said and managed to slide his way back in to his old seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery's eyes grew large at the size of the ice cream sundae, it had a bit of a vanilla puddle from where the hot sauce had hit the ice cream. Even so, she knew it was the good kind of fudge and reached for a spoon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Jordan hopped down cheerily, and caught the spoon Whit threw at her. Sure, she had been a little worried about the tests, and pretty soon the feeling of having her head pile-drived into the ground repeatedly would be gone. She twirled the spoon around in her fingers and scooped up some ice cream, with plenty of hot fudge. "Why thank you for sharing," she said pointedly to Whit, smiling.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 pm
"That's why I made it large Cap'n" Whit said sitting back. He thought he'd been hungry but now he kind of felt like a nap. At least Avery wasn't pouty anymore. Tilting his head back he slung his arm alsong the back of the bench seat and closed his eyes.

Avery sat leaning forward, eating her sundae with Jordan quite happily. There pretty much wasn't anything better than hot fudge.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm
The more Jordan ate, the sleepier she became, until she was all set and ready for a nap. She yawned. There were plenty of nooks, crannies, and bean bag chairs in the library for a nap. Not to mention those cushy sofas... The top floor of Graymoor was nap central. And studying central, too. But mostly nap central.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:06 pm
(we still in the caf dude..>.>...)

Avery poked Jordan in the shoulder...the girl really was drowsy. She did deserve a nap. Maybe just a quick one until lunch. Then they could eat and review in the break after. Satisfied with her plan Avery stuck her fudge covered spoon in her mouth and leant back.
Whit's arm was there again. But this time she didn't mind so much. It was ridiculously comfy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit, although half asleep, felt Avery lay back on his arm and smiled at the ceiling, ...as that's where his face was pointed. He waited a minute before dropping it so his hand was directly on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 pm
(( I know, she's thinking wistfully

I suppose I'm bad a subtlety. Apparently. ))

Jorand pushed her elbow onto the table and rested her head in the crook of her arm. She closed her eyes and smiled, happy from the sunday, and the comforting noises of her friends. Yeah, her chair still wasn't the greatest place to take a nap.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 pm
(I prefer to think we're in a 'C' shaped bench seat that's padded and Shige is in the chair at the outer edge ^.^ the caf totally has those! I think I made them up ....before...or read them...)

Avery took the hint and closed her eyes too. Chris or Maria would be sure to wake them up for lunch. Funny as it was studying was kinda tiring.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games