Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Rose | Thinking: And you were where? OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell stepped off the train after having the weirdest companions all in one compartment: there was Marina and Damien, which wasn't really odd considering they were dating, but what was was that Damien voluntarily sat with them. It was like that muggle show her Da liked to watch sometimes. Ermmm midnight corner? Something like that. Anyway the weirdest part was that she hadn't been uncomfortable, well she felt like the odd man out being the only Hufflepuff with them but it hadn't been as bad as she always thought it would be. Even still, arriving at Hogsmeade still brought a sense of relief, especially since she was still a tad worried since she hadn't seen Rose or Claire at the station. And she still had to give the second year her gift! Standing amid the crowd for a few minutes she finall spotted the familiar shade of red and with a grin ran over to her hugging her from behind. "Finally I found you. Where were you? I looked all over for you at the platform!" Nell lightly scolded her girlfriend.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

You showed him all the best of you but I'm afraid your best wasn't good enough.
And know he never wanted you, at least not the way you wanted yourself to be loved.

Cecille blinked, trying to think. Her luggage? Well, she didn't know what it looked like, that was for sure. What else could she use to describe it? "Uhh... Well, it's not very big, but not very small either, I think. And.. it's sturdy. It feels like some sort of wood, but the corners are cold and feel like metal. Oh, and there's a big metal handle on one side, and a keyhole. Does that help at all?" She wasn't sure how she was supposed to go about describing something she couldn't see. Hopefully what she had said would assist Hunter in finding her trunk so they could get to a carriage. She wanted to get to the castle so she could listen to the Sorting Hat place new first years in their houses.

And you feel like you were a mistake. He's not worth all those tears that won't go away.
I wish you could see that. Still you try to impress him, but he never will listen.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil sighed a bit as Rick told him it was alright and not to talk about family. "Alright, I'll be sure to keep clear of the topic."Virgil seemed to notice the other girl for the first time. He bit his lip as he thought about what to say to her. After a moment he held out a hand to her. "I'm Virgil Ross, Your also a Slyherin but I don't think we've ever met."He wondered if Penny would be a blessing or a curse for him and Rick.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

The past is ℊøηℯ. It went by like ∂υsк to ∂αωη.
Isn't that the ωαƴ? Everybody's got their ∂υℯs in life to ℘αƴ.

Hunter felt like kicking himself for asking a blind girl to describe her luggage but when she started to describe it he closed his eye and imagined what each part looked like. When she was done he looked for what she described and how he imagined it would look like. "I think I found it." He pulled out one a trunk as well as his. "If you have the key I can open it to see if its yours" Then his face when red as he relised he would be looking in a girls trunk.
"Er- um, I, ah, mean you can try and open it to see if its yours."
Siηℊ with me, sing it for the ƴℯαя.
Sing for the ℓαυℊhtℯя and sing for the tℯαя.

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

As Iris attempted to vanish from the world, the door of her carriage suddenly opened. Turning towards the beam of moonlight, she saw a familiar face. "Jacob?" It was her friend, the first one she'd seen since the end of last term. He was... worried about her? The redhead sniffled and wiped her nose on her arm. "I don't know... I guess I'm okay. Just... thinking about the past... How was your summer, Jacob? I missed you and everybody else. I didn't do much other than get a stupid cold..." she replied. Suddenly, the carriage began to move, jolting forward as the horse creatures began to pull. Iris watched them for a moment before looking back at Jacob. Somehow, she managed a miniscule smile.

Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow One step closer...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye yawned as he got off the train. He tried to work out his kinks that he built up sleeping on the train ride as he moved to find the carriage. He smiled as he saw everything that was now so use to. He can't wait to quittage season starts. Though he could not train the way he wanted to since he lived in a muggle area he kept up training the best way he knew how. Every morning he went for a run or a climb only stopping to eat something or to take several naps.
{OoC:}

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus came off the train the prefect badge he had on it felt off on his robe. He still could not believe he was chosen. With this his new classes, Ordinary Wizarding Level exams and running off every month to turn into a wolf a bit bigger then a pony he was going to have a busy year. He put a hand through his longer hair. No mater what he did with his hair it seemed to grow out more and be more unruly. He grabbed his bags and went to the carriages.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick simply nodded at the other boy and looked over to Penny. Well, if nothing else, he could find out what classes she was in, though since the topic of OWLs was brought up, that shouldn't be hard. He considered her question and shrugged. "I'm not too sure how well I'll do in my OWLs, to be honest. I missed most of first year and was lucky enough to be able to makeup work, but third year... I wasn't exactly really focusing that year. What about you?" Yeah, just leave it at that. He didn't really want to broach that topic, not when Virgil had nearly caused him to freak out. Wasn't he over that? He just shook his head, deciding that now really wasn't a good time to think about it. "So, what classes are you taking, anyway? I know I'm overloaded with classes, at least that's what my best friend said, and I'm kinda shocked I've managed to keep up."

----------------------------------
Thinking: Not so awkward, that's good.
OOC: ...

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Penny nodded to Virgil. He was a year lower than her, Penny had remembered form sorting that year, and wasn't surprised he hadn't see her. She kept to her self studied in her room and the library and like to spend time reading in dark corners so no unless you were looking for her, she wasn't likely to be seen. "Yeah I tend to blend in." She added looking down again. Her attention was drawn back to Richard as he answered her question. She listened to him talk about missing some schooling, she was curious as to why but it was not her place to ask. Then he questioned what classes she was taking and she started to blush. She knew unlike most students she only had a few electives that she had to beg to take. Her older sister didn't want her to get distracted from the core classes so didn't let her pick many others. This caused her to blush more and as result her hair turned to a light pink to match her face."Well I only have Mythology and Wand Less Magic as my extras. Payson my older sister didn't want to take time away from my cores." She explained. Penny waited to see what his reaction was to the news.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Neutral | Just another family torn: I'll just wait here... | Just a step from the edge: Alone | Just another day in the world we live in: Hogsmeade Station|
Wearing

Marina thanked every divine being she could possibly think of for being a good liar. She forced herself to laugh a little, and roll her eyes. "Aw, Nell, he's just being overprotective. We got separated at the Circus in the crowds, and it was a bit frightening." There. A perfectly logical explanation for Damien looking so worried. She rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder, mentally willing him to go along with the falsehood. She wouldn't, couldn't tell her best friend. Nell was not getting dragged into this mess, that Marina was determined to make sure of.

When Dominic entered immediately afterwards, she felt it a stroke of good luck. His appearance would hopefully distract Nell. "Of course," she said quickly, even giving the boy a small smile, because he was Damien's best mate, and she loved Damien, so she was going to have to make an effort not to start anything with Dominic. Besides, they were all fifteen, and far too old to be glaring and sulking around each other like the moody twelve year olds they had once been. He looked paler and thinner than usual, and she couldn't help but wonder if it had anything to do with his Gracie situation, because she was guessing there was one. It was kind of obvious they were dating, everyone pretty much knew, and Marina got the feeling his parents probably weren't too happy about it. Thankfully Mr. Edgeworth liked her, even if that woman who had given birth to Damien didn't. She wasn't fit to be called a mother, in Marina's opinion

When the train had come to a halt, Marina exited, and found herself standing on the platform. Nell was nearby, talking to Rose and her younger sister, Clara or something like that. The redhead waited for her boyfriend and possibly Dominic, off to the side. It was dark and she was somewhat alone, but she refused to be nervous about anything happening. She was practically at Hogwarts right now. There was nothing to fear. She hoped.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Calm
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: No sign of Chloe or Jay...
I'm just the same as I was: Chloe
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Hosgmeade Station

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn waited after getting off the train. She wanted to get a carriage with Chloe, after all. The Hufflepuff could barely believe this was her fourth year. And next year, Elsie would be a first year. Her sisters were growing up so fast. She sighed a little.

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

murruelecrest

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Second Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: grim] [thinking: hopefully I'll have some company, anyone...] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel had just endured what was quite possibly the most awkward train ride ever. He nearly ran off as soon as the train halted, still blushing in embarrassment. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the twins making their way to the lake with a girl with unusually colored hair. Of course. They already had a friend after a single train ride. He had none after a year. Then he caught sight of a familiar looking girl with a rabbit. Could it be? "Bonnie!" he called out, walking quickly towards her. It was, his housemate and the closest thing he actually had to a friend at this moment. Angst levels: receding. "Hey, want to catch a carriage together?" he asked her hopefully. This was no time for pride or dignity. He was desperate.

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil's old habits die hard it seem as he found once he was kicked out of the conversation he was irritated. Then he saw something that intrigued him."You know your hair just turned right?"Virgil asked not sure if this was a normal thing for the older girl and wanting to change the subject.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Chloe got off the train when they got to Hogsmeade. Dressed in her robes for the feast she couldn't wait for the year to start. "Hey Newlyn ready to catch a carriage ride?" she asked her with a smile. All she could think about was how great of a year they were bound to have and then her cousin would be here at Hogwarts with her. Time sure flies by when you're having fun.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick blinked as he realized that Penny's hair did change color. Well then, that was new. He'd never seen anyone do that, ever. He figured his father would love that ability though. Heck, he'd like it some days as well. "Your hair. Does it do that often? I've never seen anyone's hair do that often. It kind of reminds me of one of those mood rings." Suddenly he realized how dumb he must sound. Great, idiot moment. That, and she seemed more like the shy type. That probably caused a lot of embarrassment, bringing it up. "Sorry if it sounded like I was... umm, I hope I didn't embarrass you."

Thinking: Okay, now it's awkward.
OOC: ...

Jinx

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games