Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:52 pm
Vendui' Nei~ 4laugh *gives Nei a hug and waves at Dame*

Xas xas... I would mzilst certainly like to help interview staff redface I do not believe I have had a decent massage since jabbress took me to the spa so I could witness for myself what kind of experience it is.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:54 pm
All right then....meet me in my quarters on Tuesday and we'll get this done! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:55 pm
*greets Ryzan*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:02 pm
{{I can so see how the conversation about this is going to go down between TES and Ryzan! rofl }}

That's sounds great Nei. biggrin *ponders for a moment and then turns back to Katana*I'll need a bit longer to go over security plans and such, but it shouldn't interfere with the interviews Tuesday. I should have a folder of my candidates put together no later than Thursday for Psyzapp to go over.

Then I'll interview and hire personally. I won't need you to do much in the reading department Psy. Just a quick scan through of who and where they've been. I'll also have a disc made of their prints, face, and blood type to be put through the database.

*looks at the time and stands, stretching and grabbing her shoes*Okay kiddies, I need to take care of some things but I should return later on in the night. See you all later.*finishes her glass of wine and puts glass in sink, heading downstairs to change for her errands*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:06 pm
Hopefully my sleeping pattern will be agreeable sweatdrop About how late or early should I be over? I do not want to disturb you while you are resting or preparing.

*waves at Icy as she leaves*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:07 pm
Anytime in the afternoon will be fine Ryzan....I have quite a few candidates.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:11 pm
Oh my, I'll have to speak with Karrie first, but I will surely be there! xd Bye Icy. See ya later. -smiles and take a seat-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:15 pm
I should go now. I really just came in to check things.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:17 pm
Quite a few? Gi ussta~ Could not make up your mind? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:18 pm
*Waves at Icy.* Thank you Icy Reign! *She calls out to her.*

*Waves at Nei* Nice to see you again Nei! xd

*Sips her latte.* I'm so glad I have all of you to help out. I don't think I could handle this expansion all by myself. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:27 pm
I only wish I was capable of helping you more, jabbress sweatdrop You certainly seem to be handling things quite beautifully despite the burden it must be.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 pm
*Grins at Ryzan.* Why thank you Ryzan. That is so nice of you to say. I do try and show the least amount of stress possible to everyone else. It is sometimes difficult to hide.

Don't you worry Ryzan. There is going to be plenty to help with…I can assure you. wink *sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:48 pm
Well, Ryzan, you're already going to be helping me narrow down a list of potential candidates for the spa. That will be a huge help right there! Plus, you've agreed to be the host for the restaurant as well. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:51 pm
And I'll be around to keep Karrie sexed -shakes head- I mean in check. xd wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 pm
*giggles* Xas xas, jhal those seem like such simple tasks. Narrowing down candidates for the spa may even be more pleasure than business redface  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games