Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 pm
*Grins at Dame.* Someone has to keep Chef Karrie happy and satisfied around here. wink

Ryzan, if you do want to help us during the expansion and be the Host at The Jade Dragon, I'll make sure you get a VIP pass so you can have access to all of the benefits around here. That way you will be able to have the best of service. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 pm
But Ryzan, the spa is all about pleasure! We want to make sure that we get the right people that have just the right "touch". Which is why I want you there, to give the male perspective. And, I'm sure that what I consider good would be different than what Icy or dame consider good. So I want a lot of opinions about their technique and demeanor.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 pm
*Nods in agreement with Katana.* SO very important…that is certain. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:02 pm
-winks at Psyzapp- Well, I do my best. xd I mean, the ladies get catered to here, right? Well, sometimes the caterer needs some catering to after a long day of being a caterer... wink And I do so love his catering...both kinds! blaugh 3nodding

-deep breath- God that was a lot of caters. blaugh sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:08 pm
You are too kind, jabbress.

*scratches his chin as he speaks to Katana*
I am not sure I could necessarily be considered an accurate representative for "the male perspective" sweatdrop What I like may be quite different from what other men would like due to my... um... preferences.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:10 pm
Well, not all the candidates are male....there are some women candidates also. Some women may have issues being naked around someone they've never met. And the same goes for the men...they may prefer to have a female masseuse. wink Your "preferences" as you put it, have absolutely nothing to do with their technique and such.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 pm
While that is true, it does give me a bias. I cannot say that my opinion of someone would not at least partially be influenced by their appearance. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:16 pm
LOL, perhaps you should be blindfolded then! *she sits and thinks for a moment* You know, that's not a bad idea....if we're all blindfolded, then there can be no bias based on appearance......*sips her beer while she thinks about this possibility*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:20 pm
That's a wonderful idea! We could number each so before they enter, we know which number they are, put the blindfold on then let them massage us...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Blind testing certainly would not be a bad idea, although would be difficult to arrange without someone who is not blindfolded to direct and dictate the order in which the candidates are "interviewed".  

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:22 pm
Hmmm, yes, but we shouldn't know what their number is, because then we would have a face to go with the number. I'm thinking let them draw numbers, and then they come in to massage in order.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm
That would work fine if there were only one interviewer. For there being a few of us, that makes things a bit more complicated, I would think.  

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:32 pm
How bout this, we each have a sheet of paper to write down what we think of each massage. The form has small boxes on the page with a few lines beside it. The person who is massaging writes their number in a box starting from the top down, then we write the review once they leave? They can ring a bell or something when they leave the room. That way we can each be massaged by different people at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 pm
I think that will work fine, dame. Then we can all discuss it once they're done and we can narrow it down to say 4-5 people.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:38 pm
That sounds like a plan~ Rilu'oh, how would the next candidate know when it is alright for them to enter the room? And what of instances in which more than one of us is ready to accept another at the same time?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games