Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 pm
*Looks at Amethyst surprised.* You want to drink what I would drink? *Raises an eyebrow, chuckles a bit and shoot Katana a brief look. She looks back at Amy.* Are you sure about that honey? wink

*Sees Black and grins at him.* I need to speak with you urgently. Don't leave until we've talked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm
* looks to Psyzapp * Ok well I hope its not too long.. * smiles at her *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

While a time limit is a good idea for moving things along, that still does not solve the issue I was trying to portray sweatdrop How will the candidates know which "interviewer" they are to go to when more than one of us is ready to accept a new one?

*smiles at Amethyst*
I mzilst often refer to a person by their full name if that is how they introduced themselves. Personally, I think Amethyst is a beautiful name and I would not dare shorten it for anything.

*waves at Black*
Vendui' Black~

*gets up and goes to the bar to take a seat next to Amy* So, you want to be a MW lady? Mind telling me why you're so interested? *she sips her beer and looks at Amy over her glasses*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( sorry all dont have too much time. going out with friends and my family on a boat in the morning ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 pm
Can someone get Amy a Brandy Manhattan like I have them while I speak to Black in my office? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm
* waves at Ryzan as he follows Psyzapp to her office *  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm
I'll do it, Psyzapp. *she gets up and goes behind the bar to make Psyzapp's version of the Brandy Manhattan and sets the glass in front of Amy* There you go, Amy, hope you enjoy it. *she returns to her seat next to the newcomer*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:14 pm
Amethyst smiled thankfully at Psyzapp and looked around to see who provided the beverages. That would probably be an important thing to remember.

When a girl sat down beside her, though, she looked at her and smiled. She nodded to her question and smiled.

"Yes, I would very much like to be a MW Lady. From what little I know, it seems like a wonderful sisterhood, and I'd like to have that group of women I can feel close with and have fun with. Plus, I think it would be fun to work in a bar and help everyone any way I can."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:14 pm
*Shuts the door.* Icy is back. Those goons that destroyed this bar are after her and could possibly be after me or Katana. They could come back and destroy the bar again as well. I just want you to be aware and alerted. I'm extremely concerned.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Oh, that sounds a bit ominous, Black. -looks over at Psyzapp- Sure, hon. I'll give it a spi -Katana answers at the same time. dame laughs good naturedly- Nevermind! blaugh You'd probably be better at it than this ol' teetotaler! Ah, well...Ryzan, perhaps whoever has the lowest number goes first?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm
* looks at her as he sits down * I know about Icy....I was the one looking after her...* raises his hand to his head * I told her that I would take care of it for her and all she had to do was ask....but you know how stubborn she is...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 pm
She smiled thankfully to the girl who had sat down next to her as she also got up and made her drink. When she handed it to her, she nodded and said, "Thank you very much."

She took a small sip of the drink and her eyes widened as the strong taste touched her tongue. When she finished swallowing it, her eyes were still wide and she was laughing.

"Oh wow! That was strong... but good! Wow.... It'll take me awhile to get used to that, but at least it tastes good! Can I ask what your name is?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm
BlackR.16
* looks at her as he sits down * I know about Icy....I was the one looking after her...* raises his hand to his head * I told her that I would take care of it for her and all she had to do was ask....but you know how stubborn she is...

stressed The last flipping thing I need is to have the bar destroyed again or have any one of the ladies here be in danger or killed! *Sighs.* I'll try and reason with her. In the meantime…I do value my life. Please keep an extra eye out if at all possible.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm
*peeks into the bar to see what's going on and walks over to the bar shyly* Hey Katana. Would you mind getting me a rum and coke while you're at it? (・ω<)~☆  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games