Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm
* looks at her and takes her hand and squeezes it * I will do anything I can to protect you all. I just hope that nothing happens while Im dealing with this buisness with the Council. Im sorry for leaving like I did and Im going to have to do it again. Shouldnt be too much longer though....and then I will be back fully  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:23 pm
Kai! Hey hon, I'll get ya something. Kat seems a little preoccupied. wink -winks and goes behind the bar to fix Kai's drink- Any particular rum you favour, babe?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Cuwen
Amethyst smiled thankfully at Psyzapp and looked around to see who provided the beverages. That would probably be an important thing to remember.

When a girl sat down beside her, though, she looked at her and smiled. She nodded to her question and smiled.

"Yes, I would very much like to be a MW Lady. From what little I know, it seems like a wonderful sisterhood, and I'd like to have that group of women I can feel close with and have fun with. Plus, I think it would be fun to work in a bar and help everyone any way I can."

Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Katana, 2nd in command here. I must say, you're the first person to come up and ask to become a MW lady....I guess our reputation precedes us.....

((BTW, you can get a lot of info about the bar, etc on page one, Amy wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 pm
BlackR.16
* looks at her and takes her hand and squeezes it * I will do anything I can to protect you all. I just hope that nothing happens while Im dealing with this buisness with the Council. Im sorry for leaving like I did and Im going to have to do it again. Shouldnt be too much longer though....and then I will be back fully

*Nods.* I'm going to get a couple of Doberman's.…police trained attack dogs. This may help me feel a bit better while you are gone. You do what you need to do and try to get back as soon as you are able. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Goes first where, fair Dame? sweatdrop Imagine you were one of the candidates standing with other candidates when suddenly two or more rooms open up for you to be interviewed. Which room would you go in if you were next in line?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Damey! Long time no see (^ω^.) hmmm I guess Captain Morgan will be good enough. *grins widely*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

*smiles at Kai* Kai! It's so good to see you! *she goes and gives him a hug* I must say, the family portrait is progressing nicely! It's so exciting to see the entire process come together! How have you been, hun?  
* smiles at her * Thats good... and I will be back as soon as I can. I have to go now though. * gets up and hugs Psyzapp and heads up through the bar and waves at everyone * See you all. I will be back soon * with that he flits out the door *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm
katana68

Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Katana, 2nd in command here. I must say, you're the first person to come up and ask to become a MW lady....I guess our reputation precedes us.....

((BTW, you can get a lot of info about the bar, etc on page one, Amy wink ))

{{Thanks. smile }}

Amethyst smiled brightly, though she was quite surprised at what she heard. "Really? I am the first to come up and ask? Cool! I hope that already puts me in some good standing."

She laughed and then took another small sip from her drink. She swallowed.

"And it's nice to meet you, Katana. In the first few minutes I've been here, I've met the person in charge and 2nd in command! This is awesome!"

"So, is there something I can start doing to hopefully be even considered as a candidate for a future MW Lady?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Vendui' Kai~ I do not believe we have formally met before, rilu'oh I have heard you mentioned and have recently witnessed dear Quor... *shakes his head*.. I mean Tes, "admiring" some of your works.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 pm
*Goes back to the Main Bar and sees Kai* Hi there Kai. I'm an admirer of your work. *grins at Kai* I do not believe we have formally met. *Extends hand out for Kai to shake it and looks briefly at Amethyst to see how she's handling her drink.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:36 pm
*unlocks the back door to the bar and comes in with a couple of file boxes. She closes and locks the back door, balancing the heavy cases and walks to her door, unlocking it and going inside. Once inside, she drops the boxes just inside the door, kicking them over and out of the way.

Panting, she stops a minute to catch her breath, still a bit weak from her ordeal. Once her breathing returned to normal, she goes into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water, drinking nearly half of it before coming up for air. Checking the time, she grabs her key and heads out the door, wanting to catch dame for that chat.

Locking the door behind her, she heads through the corridor, up the stairs and out the passageway into the office, heading into the bar. Seeing that everyone, plus a couple of new faces was there, she smiles and heads over to where dame is*

So damey, ready to have that chat you left me note about?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hiya Katana! (>ω<) *hugs back* the family portait... oh crap I knew I had something I was supposed to do today (゚Д゚;;) haha but seriously it's been fun for me having such gorgeous models to work with. I have some OCD for trying to get the details just right and it slows me down lol  
True enough, Kai! It has been too long. And that family portrait is looking AUH-mazing! wink -fixes up Kai's drink- Well, I suppose, Ryzan that the lowest number goes to the first door first, then the next lowest to the next door, and so on. Does that make sense? ...I'm not sure if I'm making sense or not... -sets Kai's drink on the edge of the bar- There ya go, hon.

-chuckles at Amy- Darlin', as far as I can tell about becoming a MW lady, not that I have much experience with it, you earn it out of the blue through total bad-assery. wink twisted And crazy style choices. -winks at Kat- Though being bawdy in where you choose to have sex probably didn't hurt either... -says mostly to herself-

EDITED

Icy, yes, I feel this is of the good. Want something to drink before we do? -motions to the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 pm
Amethyst nodded and took mental notes of everything Dame said. She only knew her name because she heard others referring to her as such.

She smiled at Dame and nodded to her. "Thank you, Dame, very much."

So, she figured she should stay at the bar and just keep an eye out for any situations that would arise where she could prove herself.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games