Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 pm
*laughs at dame's comments* This is true...dame is the newest MW lady. We recruited her just recently. I think it came as a bit of a surprise to her, too....didn't it dame? blaugh

*sees Icy has entered the bar* Icy! This is Amy....she's interested in becoming a MW lady...isn't that interesting?

*she turns to Amy* Seems you might get to meet the third in command as well....that's Icy Reign. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 pm
*turns his attention to Phyzapp and stands up to shake her hand* Good evening Mistress. Being an admirer of beauty as I am it's a shame we have not met sooner. wink  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm
*blushes a little at what Dame had said quietly*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm
-laughs at Katana's use of interesting, remembering what Exor had one said- rofl blaugh Why yes, Katana! It was a surprise! eek I was very shocked. Happy, but shocked. ^_^ 4laugh It's a big honour, me thinks. -scrunches her nose and fixes herself a cherry coke-

(( wink @ Ryzan))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Kairanha
*turns his attention to Phyzapp and stands up to shake her hand* Good evening Mistress. Being an admirer of beauty as I am it's a shame we have not met sooner. wink

Well my goodness. You need to come around here more often if you're going to talk to me like that. *grins and winks.* wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Amethyst's eyes widened once again and she quickly got up from the bar. She went over to Icy and held out her hand.

"Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you, Icy. My name is Amethyst, though you can call me Amy if you prefer. I'm very interested in becoming a MW Lady!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
All that is missing is jallil and Amethyst here would have already met the entire chain of command within just a few minutes~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 pm
-shakes her head and grabs two bottles of Hennessey for Icy, knowing she was gonna need them, and snagged her coke on the way as well. Walking past Icy, she shoved one into her hand, saying- You're gonna need this, babe. -and walked to a table near the back, placing her drink on its surface and the remaining bottle-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 pm
*shakes her head at dame* No hon, I'm quite alright for now. *hears Katanas exclamation and looks in her direction, noting the female she's talking to* Amy you say? And she wants to become an MW Lady? My my, aren't we popular these days. stare

*turns her attention back to dame, only to have Amy standing in front of her with her hand out for a handshake. She looks Amy over, wondering what's her game and why she's so interested and enthusiastic about becoming an MW Lady*

Well, aren't we the eager beaver? Calm down love, I'm not the one you have to impress. You've met the two that make all the major decisions around this place. FYI, I'd tone it down some. Bubbly and over-excitable is dameys thing here.

*nods at Amy and follows dame to the back, waiting for her to tell her what she needs to know*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm
stressed I am not bubbly and over-excitable! scream stressed -takes a seat at the table-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm
*laughs at Ryzan's comment* So true! Leko hasn't been around in the evening hours in quite awhile now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:02 pm
Amethyst's eyes widened slightly at Icy's slight rebuff and then just pulled her hand back as she walked away.

Then, she just shrugged and went back to sit down at the bar and nurse her drink some more.

"Ah well. Can't please everyone, now can you?" She wasn't speaking to anyone in particular, but she was still smiling.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 pm
*Goes behind the bar and makes a Manhattan for herself.* I wish Leko would come here more often at night. sad

*Looks at Amethyst.* Looks like you've lucked out tonight Amethyst. The only MW Lady you have yet to meet is Lady Leko / Lady Ayami. They are typically here during the weekdays. I see them quite a bit and have coffee with them most mornings. *Sips her Manhattan* wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:09 pm
damecharlie
stressed I am not bubbly and over-excitable! scream stressed -takes a seat at the table-

PFT! rolleyes Whatever helps you sleep at night hon.*takes a seat opposite dame*Now, what is it that you possibly can say to me that I'd need two bottles of Hennessey? confused  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 pm
Xas xas. I have noticed. She is mzilst often back in her quarters before the sun has even begun to set lately it seems.

*moves over to have a seat closer to Amethyst*
Do not mind Icy~ She has been through quite a bit recently, and even without that on her shoulders, I have always known her as one to be a bit on the "cold" side *giggles*... which, considering her name, is highly appropriate~ It took some time for her and I to... as they say... "warm up" to each other. Of course, our circumstances were also quite extreme sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games