Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 pm
*grabs another beer and takes a seat with Ryzan. She speaks quietly to him* So, Ryzan, what's your opinion on the newcomer over there? We've never had anyone come up and request to be a MW lady. I'm not sure what to make of it all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 pm
So what's the deal Amethyst…tell us about yourself. *Sips her Manhattan.* Are you in trouble with the law? Do you have a record or a rap sheet? What has inspired you to come in and express that you'd like to be an MW Lady? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:16 pm
Amy smiled at Psyzapp. "Well, I'm shocked and honored that I have met all that I have. Thank you very much for being so kind and welcoming to me. I really appreciate it, Psyzapp."

She then turned her head to Ryzan as he moved closer to her and she smiled softly. Hmm... Maybe this was one person she could try flirting with.

"Well, thanks for letting me know that, but I've dealt with worse. I'm sure she's just protective of this place and her friends. I would be, too."

She fingered the glass in her hand and worked up a blush in her cheeks. "So, may I ask what your name is?"

She then heard Psyzapp ask her a question and she turned her head to look at her and smile again.

"Well, I used to live in this town when I was younger, and I always thought that the women who came out of here looked really pretty and happy. I wanted to be a part of that."

She shrugged. "Then, I started to travel around the country and I got in trouble for petty stealing, like CDs and stuff. I'd try to sell them on the black market myself to earn some money to get from town to town. Then, I decided to come back and the bar caught my attention once again."

{{Edited}}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:16 pm
*takes a sip of his drink and takes out a pen a notepad and jots down some notes after hearing Icy's comment about Dame* hmm... "Bubbly and over-excitable"... I have just the pose in mind for later *he thought out loud*... ..._〆(・ω・ )  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm
-laughs- rofl -leans in and whispers- That was mostly to help you deal with Peppy over there. wink So, what is the last thing you remember after...well... sweatdrop being in the warehouse? -hears Kai's comment- I am not bubbly and over-excitable, dammit! stressed sweatdrop -exasperated sigh-

(( rofl ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:23 pm
*leans over toward Katana and speaks quietly*
I am afraid I have not known her long enough to really form an opinion, although it is quite surprising indeed that she would have immediately asked to be an MW lady. I would not say she is the only one to have ever requested to "join the ranks", as they say. As I recall, that fox creature Maune had requested to "join" several times... though obviously not as an "MW lady".

*giggles then turns his attention back to Amethyst as she speaks to him*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! I seem to be at quite a loss of manners as of late sweatdrop I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~ It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

*bows slightly and kisses her hand*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:25 pm
*sits at the bar, sipping her beer and listening to Psyzapp's and Amy's conversation*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 pm
*widens her eyes at dame then narrows them* ......The last thing I remember is being unchained and let down into the water, listening to the men pack and move things before leaving in a rush.*eyes start to water but she reins it in*How did you find me dame? The only people who knew what I had planned or even a possible location I was in was Dougherty and Leko.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 pm
Amy giggled softly when Ryzan bowed and kissed her hand. He was quite charming.

"It is very nice to meet you, Ryzan. How long have you been here?"

She continued to smile softly at him and she turned on her bar stool to face him more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm
-answers point blank- I had you followed. Not too long after I gave you the card, I became concerned. Concerned and intrigued. I knew I couldn't do it myself without drawing attention...that and I had...other matters to attend to... -a dark look flutters briefly across her face, she shakes her head slightly- so I hired someone. A P.I. I'll tell you girly, it took him a while to finally catch up with you, especially after he realised you were taken. Those punks are good. Thankfully he is slightly better...at least that time he was.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 pm
*Grins at Amethyst.* Trouble seems to follow us around. stare There have been some…circumstances lately and although we are not strangers to the "shadier" side of life, we don't need to partake in such actions as often as we once did. Don't get me wrong now…we do still need to be sharp and protect ourselves. There seems to be some who wish us harm or want to just simply push us around. mad *Sips her Manhattan.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:41 pm
*scratches his chin and thinks for a moment*
I believe I have only been here for about 5 or 6 months perhaps. I did not initially expect to be staying on a permanent basis, jhal there was... *smiles* something here which I could not take myself away from. I have also grown quite fond of Jabbress Psyzapp. She has been mzilst welcoming to me ever since I met her, despite how suspicious a person she viewed me as at the time. Although, our very first encounter was not quite so "welcoming" sweatdrop

*says in a hushed voice*
Be ves wary if you ever see jabbress wielding a violin sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 pm
(( rofl I almost forgot about the violin incident! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:47 pm
Amy's face turned into a small frown when she heard of the problems Psyzapp and this bar were having. She had loved this bar since she was a little girl, even though she had never been in it before tonight. It was part of the town and should be protected.

"Well, Psyzapp, I know it probably sounds odd coming from me since you have never met me, but count me in if you need any help in showing these thugs who's boss! I'm no stranger to getting my hands dirty and my knuckles bloody."

And then, she heard Ryzan respond to her and she turned her head back to him and formed a smile on her face once more. When he spoke in a hushed voice to her, she leaned in coyly, appearing as if she needed to do so to hear him better.

When he was done speaking, Amy laughed softly and sipped lightly at her drink. She still remained close to Ryzan, but not so close as it would make him uncomfortable.

"Well, I will be sure to remember that. I myself am skilled in the flute. I have played it for years, although I did not carry it with me while I traveled."

"Are there any instruments you play, Ryzan?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 pm
*before she can figure out if she needs to be enraged or forever grateful at dame, her new phone goes off, alerting her to a text. Wondering who has her new number so fast, it's Flame responding to her message. Eyes widening, she immediately closes her phone and looks up at dame*

I've got some urgent business to attend to. I've finally caught up with Flame and we need to talk in person. Please let the others know that I'll be back as soon as I'm done with him.*grabs a napkin off the table and jots her new number down and passes it to dame*

We'll continue this later hon, I promise. There's so much I need to know. take care and I'll see you later. *gets up and smiles at dame, walking out the bar*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games