Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 pm
Diana dragged the girls down the street to her house and into her room. "Okay now what should I wear for a first date?"
Ringo cringed.
Jorja shook her head, "You can't go wrong with a little black dress."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 pm
Nerdio didnt say anything as he waited outside.

Zeta-195 was flying towards Green Hills, carrying Kalya.

I know Ive seen him somewhere before... Kalya thought to herself.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:08 pm
The group of kids stood in Lime's gargae left alone."Well now what?"
Diana changed"Is this one okay or should I try a longer one?"
"That one is fine Mrs.Raccoon..." Jorja said.
"OH, yeah, but you should wear a jacket you know, the resturuant gets kinda cold remember?" Ringo added, trying to be helpful. 'please just make this night end soon...'/.
Diana grabbed a little jacket. "This one good.?" Ringo just nodded. Cool so I'm ready...right?"
Jorja hit her forehead "Um no, yo aren't come with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 pm
Zeta-195 landed in Green Hills and dropped Kalya off, then started flying back.

Kalya didnt say anything as she watched Zeta fly off... then ran after him, wanting to know why she recognized him.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:21 pm
"Now your ready, and you look good too!" Jorja said nodding.
Diana looked at herself in the mirror,"I haven't wore make-up in forever..."she said nerveous about how she looked.
'lalalala! i hte this so much but won't say a word in protest!'
Ken walked outside and saw Nerdio, "You nervous?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:22 pm
"Yes, to tell the truth." Nerdio said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 pm
Ken chuckeled. "That's the thing about those girls, they cast a spell on you." he said running his hand through his hair. "You have to get used to being in their presance."
Diana and Jorja walked down the street, getting whistles and calls from men on the street."Um, sorry it took longer than I wanted." she said to Nerdio when they reached them. She turned to Ken, "Oh um Ringo is at home so oucan just hed over if you want."
Ken made a face then just shrugged and walked off.
"I'm notsure that was a good idea..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:30 pm
"Its ok. So, shall we be on our way?" Nerdio said, not sure if he should compliment Diana on how she looked, though he wanted to.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:37 pm
"Oh yeah okay!" Diana said uneasily. 'okay, so dating, even if you are an adult is really scary! what should i say...'
Ken walked up to the house and let himself in like he was used to doing. "Hey Ringo, Where are you?" he walked through the house and found her in Cherry' room. "Hey uh what's up?"
"What are you doing here," she asked confused."But I'm just putting Cherry to sleep, she looks tiered..."
"So we are all by ourselves...What are we going to do?"
"I'm sure we'll find some way to entertain ourselfs." Ringo said smiling.
((lol more comic quoting! that is exactly what they say. only in this part of the comic Diana isn't on a date, she just went out.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:39 pm
(lol, and whats the comic called, or do you not have a name yet?)

"Lead the way." Nerdio said, wondering if he had done something wrong when he noticed how uneasy Diana was.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 pm
((it has a lame name, go forth and rock, lol i don't remember if i showed you the cover for chapter 1 though...))
"Okay" Diana said taking his hand and walking down the street."So you mind if i ask what you do for a living?" Diana asked
"Okay so now we really are left behind..." Jorja said to her friends what do we do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:46 pm
(its an ok name, and no you didnt)

"Umm... I..." Nerdio said as he walked with Diana, realizing that he didnt have an actual job.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:51 pm
((oh you want to see it?))
Oh you don't have a job do you?" she looked at him "Sorry about that, well, don't worry I haven't been to work in a while either, since Cherry was born I've been really busy." She said wishing she had time to teach again
"Faster, you're going to slow!" Ringo whailed."
"Look, I'm going as fast as I can! And I'm doing more than you, you're just sitting there basically!" Ken said back annoyed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:57 pm
(if its ready)

"I can understand that." Nerdio said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 pm
((it's been done for ever now...lol. http://kittycatchan.deviantart.com/art/GFandR-Comic-Book-Cover-91837557 here you go, oh and the school courtyard looks nothing like that now, so you can see how old this picture is.))
"I plan on going back to work once she gets put in school." Diana said when they reached the resturuant.
"Yeah we did it!" Ringo said jumping up and down on her sofa. "Finally! and I don't even care that we only got like 78% on it either!" Ringo said looking at the game screen.
Ken took the plastic guitar off his neck. "You know we are never going to pass this song every again right?"
((they are playing guitar hero, what song do you think they passed?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games