Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

((I was just doing an overview map of the whole area. A close up map of the city can be done. And Allen has been sorta just tagging alone, following.))

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 pm
((ok, so what are the other characters doing? Like Sorry and the others? I live in the City in a house with 4 rooms and lots of beds and 2 of my friends.))  

EG Water

Seeker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 pm
((OOC: I assume that that large red spot is the town. It's lovely, Lucky. Thank you. smile
@EG: Sorry and the others are still out going from clan to clan, warning them to warn their ocean children and prepare for war. I'll be bringing them back in shortly. Also, if I may, what on earth is a Cosplay Café?))

Tianara nodded briefly at Aria's words, but she couldn't prevent the slight smile. She agreed wholeheartedly, but she couldn't have said that before either of them spoke - it would be wrong, somehow, since they were the wounded. They deserved to decide what it was they did with their own bodies, after all. She pushed back her long hair and was about to reply when Mac spoke again. Frowning a bit, she said, "Don't we all have somewhere to sleep already? The camps, I mean?" She seemed more perplexed than anything - Tianara did not always catch the subtleties of being human.

Her worried look deepened when Mac mentioned other people, but she said nothing. Glancing at Joshua, she said uncertainly, "Where do you live, Mac? I..." Apparently explaining herself, she said, "I'd like to stay close to Kiro, at least for today. Then I can reach him more easily. And there's still one more ocean child to find. But after that we'd have to go back, see if Sorry and Narcis or Jinx and Nezik have come back yet." Seeming a little surprised at her own boldness in declaring her position, she glanced around to see what the others had to say about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:54 pm
((A Cosplay Café is a sort of restaurant that serves people with the servers as cosplayers. Also there is a small stage for entertaining the diners with singing and sometimes skits.))

Mac closed his eyes and shrugged, "Well I was just pointing out another location that really isn't known by others to have any supernatural happenings. I live on the east side of town on a small hill, and it has a lovely view of the sea with all the accommodations you need. Plus if you need some new clothes, I'm sure the girl living with me would surely give you some of hers" he snickered, "She has so much that her closet is overflowing".

He explained the people to Tianara, "Well, these people know who I am, and the other guy living with me is apparently the same as I. We have used magick before when we fought demons back where we used to live. They accept everyone and are willing to help in any cause, especially one as dire as this". He paused a moment, "We just need to sort out where we need to be at what times" he said as he began walking, "Come on, lets talk on the way".

EG Water

Seeker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 am
User Image
None disturb your hunt

((Yeah, the red spot is the town.))

"For a place to stay for the night, Aria and I will just head home." Allen spoke up for the first time in awhile. He felt there was no need to intrude on Mac's home when he had his own place. Besides, he didn't like staying in town. You couldn't hear the waves as clearly as you could from his home.

Joshua nodded at Tianara's words. Somehow, he was unsurprised to find she wanted to stay close to Kiro. "I'll just stay at my own cabin. Tianara's welcome at any of our places, or wherever she chooses to stay." He glanced around to see if anyone would dispute him. He knew Allen and Aria would be more than happy to open their doors to the girl. "Let's find that last child." He said,, turning to follow Mac. It would be best to hurry and find the ocean child while they still had light. Joshua didn't want to have to wait until morning to do so.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 am
((OOC: @EG: Weeeeird. razz ))

Tianara, surprised at the mention of her clothes, glanced down. "Oh, that's right," she muttered. Glancing at Joshua, she smiled shyly. "I assume you'll be wanting these back eventually." When they began to talk of going home for the night, she listened for a little while, then frowned. "Well, Allen, you have Aria, so you two might be all right for going home. But Joshua..." She looked worried. "Those things that Kiro said were in the woods. They might come back. And Aria's got the mermaid blood, and the magic that she was using on those cats. What do you have?"

She didn't point out that Katalina and the others, who might reasonably have been expected to help or at least shelter Joshua if something happened, were no longer there to help him. She didn't have to. It hung unsaid on the air. Her eyes flicked across their faces. "On the other hand," she muttered, "if you were at the cabin, you'd be right there to meet Sorry and the others when they come back." She shook her head at last, still thinking. "I guess it's up to you, Joshua," she said. "But if you're going back to the cabin, I'll go back with you - I don't think it would be safe leaving you out in the cove alone."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua gave a wane smile. He was well aware that he was the weakest of the group, the least protected. It didn't need to be said aloud. Still, he shook his head. "I'll go back to the cabin. I'll stay there in case Katalina shows up. Besides," He shifted, slightly embarrassed. "I feel more at home there. It's mine." And he had never really quite fit in inside cities. "You don't have to come though Tianara. Go stay with Kiro. I'll be fine at the cabin." Joshua's grin was relaxed and reassuring. He didn't want to make the girl spend the night away from Kiro. She wanted to stay near him, understandably so. He had no right to take Tianara away from her brother.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Tianara hesitated. She didn't look happy, and who could really blame her? She was caught between leaving her brother alone or leaving Joshua to go through the forest again by himself. Looking uncertain, she glanced between him and the others. "You could..." she began, but she already knew it would be useless. She had been planning to suggest that maybe he could stay with Allen and Aria for the night, or they could go with him.

"Well," she murmured at last, still not looking too pleased, "okay." She looked at him steadily for a minute or two longer, then said quietly, "But you'll let me know if you need help, right? You'll call me?"

By 'call', she meant the strange form of telepathic communication common among the merfolk. It seemed that she'd temporarily forgotten that she was not at home, among the people she had known inside and out for sixteen years.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua laughed slightly at Tianara's words. Since she'd only just come to the surface, he suspected she was referring to the merfolk telepathic communication and not telephones. "Tianara, I'm only human." He reminded her with a smile. "And I haven't lived with merfolk my whole life. I'm only just starting to get the hang of the telepathicness." He wasn't sure that was even a word, but decided it didn't matter. Joshua tapped the side of his head. "I have a very limited range." He didn't come right out and say it, but the meaning was clear - Joshua didn't think he'd be able to reach her with his mind. Not if she was in the town.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:47 pm
Tianara blinked, and then blushed. "Oh," she murmured. "Right. Well, I..." She thought for a second, and then shrugged. "I can probably reach you, though. And if I initiate it, you should be able to speak to me. So I could..." She paused for a second before continuing. "I could check in on you now and then, make sure you're all right. Would that be okay?" she asked anxiously, not wanting to seem too much like a mother hen.

Crossing her fingers that it would be, she glanced over back towards the town. They had to hurry and find that fourth ocean child - by tomorrow, they would be too busy to track down that last one. They had to do it today, before Sorry and Narcis and the young ones returned.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

OtakuBat

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:49 pm
wow, so deep  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image
None disturb your hunt

"If you want to." Joshua told her with a smile and a shrug. If it would ease Tianara's mind, then why not? Things were stressful enough already. No need to add more to her plate. He felt he was perfectly capable of spending the night at the cabin by himself but whatever. Whatever made her happy. Besides, it's not like it would be a bother to him. "Just don't strain yourself, okay? You've been doing a lot recently. Don't push it Tianara. We need you at your best. Don't feel that you absolutely have to push yourself, just to check on me." Joshua's voice was serious. He was dead serious about that. He did not want Tianara to pass out, simply because she thought he couldn't protect himself.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:27 pm
Tianara smiled faintly. "I wouldn't be pushing at a couple of miles," she told him gently. "I've been doing this for sixteen years, after all." It was a little embarrassing for her to be behaving so stubbornly, she knew - but she just couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't safe for him to be out there alone.

Her power level was a little lower than she was letting on, but not much. After finding the last ocean child, she might have a little bit of trouble reaching Joshua. But she intended to spend the night in Kiro's hospital room if she could find a way to get away with it. With her brother there, she would have no problem reaching him. They could do it together. He'd be fine, she thought, with both of them looking after him. "I won't drain myself," she promised, all the same.

She really hoped that they would find Sorry and the others there, and she wouldn't have to worry. But she doubted it, somehow.

"Let's go find the last one," she decided abruptly. "Then we can worry about this."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image
None disturb your hunt

"Alright." Joshua murmured doubtfully. "Just don't push yourself." If Tianara said she would be okay, he had no right to doubt her. Surely she would know her own strength, right? 'Yes, but would she heed it? Narcis didn't.' The suspicious little voice in his mind whispered to him. Shaking his head, he pushed aside. More important matters were at hand. Matters like the last ocean child. "You're right. Let's get a move on." Joshua picked up the pace, trotting towards the town.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 pm
Tianara nodded easily, not seeming at all put out. Why should she? She'd gotten her own way in the end, after all. At least mostly. He wouldn't ignore her if she called out to him. Her dark hair swinging freely, she sped up her pace to catch up with him, letting her mind reach out for the last of the ocean children.

They were here somewhere, waiting. All she had to do was find them, and that wasn't so hard, she thought. Then she would go back to the hospital and find a way to get in to keep an eye on Kiro. Everything would be all right.

She hoped.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games