Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:57 pm
Switzerland sighs and sits up so Bela has room on the sofa. "You...don't have to sit on the arm, you know." he says, unconsciously patting the cushion next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:00 pm
Annndd Back X3 )  

Austria-tan

Lithuania-tan

Lithuania sat down at the table he'd laid his folders on, flipping through them. He'd checked and rechecked them, so he knew they should be done, but h could never so too sure... Resting his chin on his hand, he glanced out the window. "Oh... Ukraine-san!" She seemed to be back from where she was going. "It's getting cold, you should come in." He blushed then, realizing she too was probably from a colder place who might be used to the cold. "Oh, I mean, if you want to."  
Switzerland's patting broke her train of thought. "..Hm..? ..Oh, yes, thank you.." she said softly.

((Oh, Ukraine, are you all in towns? If you are, I can't find you))

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:04 pm
*she did not seem to hear Liet's soft voice and continued to sit there hugging her knees by the edge of the pond*
I shouldn't stay..it doesn't feel right...

((yea if you'd like to come its 4 barton 001041 like always...))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm
Lithuania glanced to Belarus with a small, worried frown. "Bela-san... is your sister alright?" He asked her. If one of his brothers were upset, he wouldn't be able to sit still. He didn't know if the two were as close as that, but he was troubled by the siblings.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm
((That's crazy as HAIL. I see no one. *cries*))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:13 pm
Switzerland sighs, putting his phone away after sending his last SMS to Ukraine.

"Er...Belarus? There's....uh...something I need to tell you. For Ukraine." he says, shifting uncomfortably on the normally comfortable couch.

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:16 pm
((IT KICKED ME OUT! let me try to get back. stay there please! gonk *cries*))

*she took off her shoes and dipped her feet in the cold water* Bela? Do you even know I stayed? ....-sigh-

*she sat up as she felt presence of sadness* -smile smile....you've got to smile *speaking to herself again*-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 pm
"Hey everyone!" Sealand poked his head around the corner, "Say is Belarus still a fish today...?"  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:20 pm
She looked quickly at Lithuania. "..Sister..?!" she said as she ran to the window. "..Message..? ..Tell me..!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:22 pm
"Hello Sealand-san." Lithuania said with a slight smile. "No, she's back to normal again, thankfully." He said, though he blushed when he remembered her changing back... sans clothing.

((brb ya'll. ))  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:24 pm
Switzerland jumps in shock at Belarus's reaction. "It's nothing that big, Belarus! Calm down." he says, walking over to the Russian girl. He bends down next to her and whispers into her ear. "Ukraine wanted me to tell you that...er...sh-she loves Lithuania. She didn't want to get in your way, however, so...so she felt it best to leave. I...I think I got her to stay, though..." He takes a seat next to the window, realizing this is the first non-neutral thing he's done in a long, long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:28 pm
"Ah that's good that she's back to normal!" even though he secretly though Bela had made a very cute fishie, "I guess there's not many fun things you can do as a fish."  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Belarus freezes when she hears Switzerland. "...But......."

She looks out the window to her sister, then back to Lithuania.
".....I-....."

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games