Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Instead of waiting, Orion decided to run towards the spiritual pressures that he felt instantly when he was teleported to another place. When he reached towards the place where it was the strongest, he found Nova fighting against Xemnas in an all-out brawl. Unable to do anything, Orion chose to stay out of it and observe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 pm
Avon grabbed Orion's arm "Please. If she dies, I got with her" she pleaded

Nova jumped at Xemnas, dodging his strikes and swings. When she was in front of him, she jumped again, behind him. "Super Nova!!!" she cried
OOC: u guys remember what that does?

Fire and darkness rose from the earth surround Xemnas, "What r u doing u little brat?" he asked trying to get out the darkness. Then like shackles the dark fire grabbed his arms and legs. A massive amount of light blew from the circle engulfing Xemnas and Nova.

Avon encircled Orion and Rin in a circle of light to protect them form Nova's attack. Avon should feel the heat penetrating her field "I-I cant hold it!" she cried making the field slightly stronger  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:24 am
As Orion held his arm out in front of him, he regretted not having his special defensive jacket to protect himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:51 am
fenrir woke up the next morning and smiled he got up and walked behind kawaii and held her"i got you"he says and laughs a lil  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm
Kawaii giggled and tured around to face him in his arms "i guess you did!" Kawaii said and kissed him "good morining!" she said to him happly. I'm gonna love being able to do this every morning, seeing him every day when i wake up. Kawaii thought happly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 pm
"Don't worry! We will just ask fenrir and kawaii for some food!" Andrew said laughing, "They moved in together! I was surprised..." Andrew said then brought kama into his car and towards fenrir and kawaii's house.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 pm
"ok maybe we can sneak some...."Kamakura said giggling "i am a ninja"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm
Andrew started laughing. Then he sneaked in their house with kama and opened their fridge. "Shh.."  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:53 pm
Kawaii whipped around "i hear you im a ninja too ya know! what r u guys doing in here?! I hope you know ur breaking in entry!" Kawaii said joking around  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:54 pm
"hhhmmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmmm"Kamakura hummed as she pilfered the best foods from the insanly large frigerator.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:58 pm
"HEY WHAT R U DOING IN HERE?!!!!???" Kawaii yelled to get there attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 pm
Andrew had a cookie in his mouth and so crumbs started to fall.. "Umm.. In ur Fridge Eatin ur foodz...." Andrew said then looked away.. Handed the food to kama then ran out the door.
((XD))  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:06 pm
"oh thanks..." Kawaii said then turned around to face Fenrir Hahah those ppl r freaks! Kawaii thought playfully. then she smiled at Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:14 pm
"heh we got away with their fooooood!"Kamakura said running alongside andrew"uuum where should we picnic"  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:42 pm
((WOOT! nice kim!))
Yukina screamed as Itsuma tackled her to the ground.

Roxas turned and saw Itsuma tackling Yukina. He moved quickly and pulled her off. " Itsuma what is wrong with you?!"

Yukina pulled herself together, standing up slowly. There was a large red mark where Itsuma had punched her.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games