Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:09 am
User Image

Able finally dialed into what was going on. She found herself standing alone. "Oh crap...where did everyone go?" Able looked around and sighed she then walked around trying to see if she could find anyone but only would up lost somewhere in the castle. "This is why i belong in the outside world.." she muttered as she sighed once more and then stumbled into a library. "Huge..." she muttered as she walked about the room looking at all the books. She felt something was following her, but she really paid no mind to it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 am
Noth Was a bit curious... they were alking around the castle by nearly fifteen minutes now... ten on the same corridor "I am sorry if i sound inpacient... but will it take long to reach the rooms to be used?" he asked to Chief, not trully interested in an answer, he was a bit more interested in a way to throw away his energy at... talking seemed the best option for this one time.
"So many doors... maybe most are just leading to other corridors to make moving around in the castle easier." He toght right after the question.

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 am
User ImageNicholas thought for a moment about the head mistress' offer. A private tour with the one they call Chief? He knew immediately that this could be their opportunity to get rid of him in this labyrinth of corridors and chambers. Then again, it was also a chance to dig out a bit of first-hand information about the mysterious castle he now resides on.

"Fine." Nicholas' answer was short and simple. As the two departed from the group, the silence between them broke. "I don't suppose you have a name." He waited for her response as he watched the mistress walk infront of him with her hair swaying gracefully behind.

Nicholas wasted no time, however. His crimson left eye was no eye color defect, but rather a gift. Almost immediately it began gazing within the mistress' soul, searching for any signs of a slumbering source of power of some kind. Nothing..? To his surprise, he saw nothing but an empty void. This woman has way too many secrets..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 am
User ImageUser ImageOnce Merle saw that the girl who called herself Roselia had gone off to join the rest, she set about following Chief's orders. Turning back into a crow, she flew in pursuit of the ambling troll, which wasn't hard to find even though it had had a good headstart.

Once she caught up with it, they were in the corridor that had her own bedchamber. She turned into a girl once more and stepped directly in front of it, opening a door. "Put her in my room, then you may go ahead and leave the rest to me."

The troll looked very reluctant to leave the girl, and it grunted and held her tighter to him. Merle shot it a glare that was almost demonic for a split second before reverting back into that mysterious little smile. "Chief's orders."

At that, the troll obediently, albeit unhappily, went into the room and placed the girl upon Merle's bed. Then it left.

Merle sank upon the comfortable couch that was next to it, deciding to wait for the girl to wake up before leaving her. When a person wakes up in a room like Merle's, with blackout drapes over the windows, eerie cracked china dolls that seemed to stare at you with their vacant glass eyes upon every shelf, and black spiderweb lace veiling the surfaces of the tables... Well, they were normally shocked.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 pm
Noth Thanked chief before she left, as he opened the door to his room, he noticed it was rather larger that he expected... about 2x2 Meters with a single's bed, suiting, it gave him space to move around, but also didnt evelop him into the space. He soon puted himself over the bed, he wasnt very wet, truth be told, only a bit of his shirt was, and it was easy to fix by removing the said shirt, his hair was naturaly oily, so most water had already driped to the ground when he was on the hall.

As he stared tothe celing, he imagined what kind of riddle could have driven a man mad... it probably had a very deep meaning... eiter that or the man was already in the edge when he read it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:42 am
User Image
Solina giggled a little bit and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, they were already gallant red. Red means Blood. Well, that's mostly what color red is. But for her it's friendship color. Solina then turned to Merle and said "I got a question for you. Do you sense some dark aura coming from the whole castle?"

I know this kind of girl can sense this aura. Maybe even all of people can sense this. Except humans. I want to know how do real humans life feels like...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:12 pm
Chief gave a nod to the elf to signal she take over matters.
Leading the male further down the hall, she pondered his question.
"What is in a name?
That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet;"
she quoted the poetry in the same whisper voice she walking slightly ahead of him without turning around.

Then peering over her shoulder, "But if you must call me, then I am The Lady San, Mistress and Keeper of the Castles Neteur. My family has stood guard of these lands since before time out of mind, and I've been created to do so as well."

She allowed him to digest that bit of information, still keep a pace ahead, as he's eyes roamed over her flesh. With a small smirk, Chief weaved them around a maze of corridors, doors of different sizes and shapes. All connecting to the labyrinth that was Neteur.

Then she pushed open a large glass door, into the nursery, or the moon garden as it was often called. Dead leaves crunched under her boots as the pair made their way around. Such destruction, such death.

All would be restored soon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:37 pm
User ImageNicholas stopped by the glass doors of the Moon Garden and watched the dead leaves dance in the wind behind Lady San. The room smelled of death and decay, as if the room was no nursery but rather a slaughter house. After a deep breath, he followed the mistress once more. He gazed through the broken windows towards the rising moon, full much like the time in his childhood when his life turned for the worse.

Screaming. Searing. Suffering.

Nicholas shook the thought away and quickened his pace to make up for the large gap created between him and Lady San. "You said your name was Lady San? I don't suppose that's short for Sankofa? I thought that bloodline faded ages ago?" He recalled legends about the family of Castle Neteru. Similar to the Masons, they are guardians of ancient secrets, keeping them away from unworthy eyes. During the war between the Alliance and the Horde, people say this specific area was the center of the battle, thus destroying everything in its wake. "I guess what they say about you and your family being dead was a lie."

The family lived a life of luxury, and this somewhat got Nicholas interested. I wouldn't mind working for these people if the pay is as rewarding as I think it would be..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:38 pm
Bending over to touch the bud of a close orchard,
her hair spilled over the left side of her shoulders.
"I suppose my existence could be seen as dead, much like this precious bud I'm bound to lift my eyes only in the darkness." Her smile was much softer then that of the previous she'd shown.

Moving slowly back towards him, "You seem to know more then you should about my family and my home. Tell me, what source have you sought out to gain this knowledge?" With narrowed eyes, she studies him once more, this time looking for any falseness about him, if he was one of them, then there would be little point in continuing this charade of cat and mouse. She was the hunter after all, sworn to protect this land at any cost.

So tired of the blood shade she was, so very tired.

Chief's eyes turned a deep mercury silver, reflecting with an eerie bright glow. It was dark. Demoness. As the tapetum lucidum of her eyes was caught by the faint moonlight, she continued closer to him. Large thick vines started to crawl behind her as if they too want to join their master, in circling the pair in a loose space. One came to rest upon her hip, wrapping itself from waist to neck, and down her shoulder. "Plants are excellent judges of character, shall we see how they deem you?" Stretching out her hand the plant slowly coiled its body from her extended arm, much like the movements of a snake.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 pm
User ImageSeeing that the girl she was watching over would be asleep for a while, and that there were wards and charms on her room so that no one could enter (or get out for that matter,) without her knowing, Merle changed into a raven and flew out the open window.

The rain had died down, and as everyone knew, the calmest nights were those after a storm. The full moon was out, giving a faint silvery glow to all it touched. Everything seemed quiet, peaceful.

How misleading, the raven thought. How ironic that all was still and serene. Maybe it was a sign that all the death and destruction would soon be over... Or that there's more to come.

Merle had a favorite place during times like this. Her flight was silent as the night as she headed for the moon garden.

And then she caught Chief in that state, and the vines ere creeping towards the boy who was leader of the group earlier. Oh dear. I should probably do something before it gets out of hand... Like other times. I want to keep this lot, see how they manage here in the castle.

Merle landed lightly on the Chief's shoulder. "Ah, but Chief..." she began, her voice carefully measured. "You're an excellent judge of character yourself, are you not? Why use plants for something you can so easily do?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 pm
She was still unmoved,
as the vines began to wrap around the males feet.
With Merle on her shoulder, the plant took a different route from her body. Crossing over the spanned of her back and chest, tightening, as if it too could taste the first drop of innocent from the warmed flow of life coursing through his form.

Her eyes turned to the bird, much like a secondary thought, she shifted her gaze. "The vines, dear, the vines will seek out the true in a fashion even I must contest to." Chief body motion were stiff and doll like, your cheek warming as the Kudzu plant draped across the floor surface.

"How is the female you look after" still focused on the male and plant before her, Chief inquired about the faintly human child that she'd sent Merle to care for. "The trolls, they were in arms when I last heard from them, we can not afford to allow them to become over simulated by this new batch of guests."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image Merle tilted her head as she watched the vine tendrils continue their creeping around the boy, who remained unmoving as if in a trance. She knew Chief could do that to people; bespell them... and more.

Mmm, I shouldn't worry myself over him, she thought. If he has nothing to hide, the plant will leave him without a scratch.

So Merle turned her attention to her mistress's question instead.

"The girl will be fine in my room," she replied, shifting a little on her perch. "She is fast asleep, and she will be so for a while, it seems. You know I cast Wards and Seals around the place. Nobody and nothing can get in, and even without the protection, that the trolls do not dare enter my chambers. They fear it second only to your own... For good reason, as you know."

She couldn't help adding the last part with a little sly edge in her voice, for it was true.

"The only danger is if the girl is stupid enough to touch my things and encounters something, ah, less than friendly."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:43 am
User ImageNicholas' instinct took over as his right hand quickly grasped his back-mounted scythe. As soon as he heard the purpose of this 'test' however, he remained still. "Judge me? Well I guess there's no point hiding it.." He closed his eyes for a moment, and with a deep breath, he opened them once more, this time with his left eye glowing bright red. His gaze was enough to traumatize most people in a single stare, for behind him was a faded image of a demonic figure with a large body and a dragon's head. The spirit seems to be guarding him. The vines that once snaked its way towards him now jolted back a bit.

"If you must know, I came here to find the man who has the same thing I have. This god-forsaken curse. The Devil's Eye." Nicholas hated this so called 'gift'. Despite his hatred, the curse seems to have aided him countless times in near-death situations. But the power was taking its toll on the human. Eventually, it would end his life.

Watching the vines slowly crawl away from him, Nicholas exhaled and the eerie glow in his eye faded. He felt a massive headache after that though. "Crap.. F*ck that hurts.." He then did his best to explain himself to the mistress of the castle. "It's true that I am just a traveller and a bounty hunter. Yes, I did come here for a bit of fortune, but mostly because I wanted answers."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:21 am
User Image
Solina sighed as she stood up and walked to the exit door. She wanted to open it, but a some sort of a spell back of her. Solina still hesitated and opened the door. She looked right and left. Everything was normal, just like a hotel. Then she looked up. Nothing. Down. Nothing. Solina then got back in the room closing a door behind her.

Solina wanted to see a view in the window. When she did, she saw some sort of moving vines there. Except, that nobody was there. With a little smile and a laugh Solina opened her eyes.

This pleases me. I hope that boy is there that was leading the group earlier. He gives me eerie wave.

Solina wasn't sure if he was there... But while she was thinking a knock came on the door.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games