Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:45 pm
Kishiko's eyes widened. "Son?" Her mouth dropped open. "How did you find us..."

(( dun dun DUN! nice one xD my cousin was like "what?" when said that ))

Ichiro snickered a bit. "You can also tell if someone's lying by touching them. Just like Nunally from Code Geass. Can you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 pm
((Lol))

Tsuna laughed "No, I wish..."

Fate looked at Kishiko "I have been following him for the past 300 years alway a good 3 years behind him... but I was rejuvenated as an Arecabaleno, and I spoke to God and he said my father has done the same thing... You know changing into a Arecabaleno... And he gave me his location..." he smiled at her "I take it he's mentioned me by your expression?"

(((If this was an anime that would totally be the chapters cliffhanger >.< )))  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:16 pm
Seyn looked angry. "Ms. Miyazaki! Your lover just took off with our Hostage!" She yelled stomping in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:26 pm
Zack left the HQ went for a walk in the open he knew there was gonna be consequences for saving Tsuna but he had to what leader would he be if he didnt so he decided to go in disguise again so he could talk to Kaz and see Ace and in the blink of an eye Zack had his Friend disguise on again

[[what Friend looks like User Image]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm
Kishiko processed this for a moment. "Yes..he has mentioned you...Just one question if you don't mind." She got up from the couch and crossed the room. "What are your feelings toward your mother?"

Ichiro took some shades and gave them to Tsuna. "Well atleast look good while you're blind."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Friend went to the Death penalty HQ he held his hand out at the doors and they opened instantly he walked in he saw Seyn throwing a a tantrum and Kishiko talking to some boy he then saw Kaz walking around untill he saw Friend he walked over to him

Kaz smiled a bit seeing the sword on Friends back "so Friend when did you start carrying swords?"

Friend didnt say anything he just chuckled a bit  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:51 pm
"Har Har very funny..." Tsuna fake laughed "I guess its better than nothing.."

Fate looked at Kishiko "I love her, of course why wouldn't I?"

Kuhn walked into the room and looked at Fate he didn't recognize him, but felt something with him, since he only new him when he was Five... "Kishiko, Tsuna was taken from us..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:04 pm
Friends face turned serious after awhile "let us talk" he said walking with Kaz to another room  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:07 pm
Kishiko played with her hair. "Hmm...I wonder if you know.." She heard what Seyn and Tsuna said. "How did that happen?!" she said in a loud and angry tone.

A wicked smile came across Ichiro's face. "We know where they are now...so I have something in mind." He started pacing again. "How about planting a bomb in their HQ, just like how Kishiko did with our school.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:24 pm
Tsuna smirked "Sure... Lets blow up Kishiko, Kuhn and Seyn, we'll win for sure" he smiled and wasn't even fazed by the idea

Kuhn looked at Fate and smiled at him "Hello new one, My name is Kuhn... you remind me of someone... might I ask what your name is?"

"Fate smiled at him and when he heard his name was Kuhn he glomped him "Dad!"

Kuhn was in shock "What? Dad? eh" he qued in "Fate?! haha!" he hugged him and lifted him off the ground  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:27 pm
Kishiko smiled at the reunion of father and son but she had to ask Kuhn something. She projected her thoughts into Kuhn's. Does he know what your mother did? I asked him how he felt about his mother and he said he loved her...

"Great!" Ichiro's smile fell a bit. "Do you know how to make a bomb..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 pm
"Well without nowing which wire is green or red not at the moment..."

Kuhn looked at Kishiko as he hugged his son, his eyes narrowed and his frown appeared "He doesn't need to know..."

Fate looked his dad in happiness  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:36 pm
Kishiko stroked Baby Ace's hair. Of course not.. She looked at Friend. "What are you doing here?" She went over to Kaz and leaned against his chest. "How did he find us love? Isn't he working with the Chibis?"

Ichiro looked to Maralyn. "You know how to?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm
Kaz smiled a bit and a bed of sweat rolled down the side of his face "yeah he's a incredibly good tracker appearently when we fought a long time ago he was still able to track my power rating"

Friend cackled "you went running like a baby" Kaz got mad

"I DID NOT GO RUNNING LIKE A BABY!....when you stabbed me severaly times i had to retreat" Kaz said looking the other way

"yeah retreat is another word for running and you told me to go all out and to answer your question no i do not work for the chibi's" Friend said cracking his knuckles  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games