Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:32 pm
"I'd rather be an unpoisoned fool" Brago laughed, then in a second, he was on the floor. "Damn you old man, distracting me. Damn, will I die right here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm
"No you won't idiot."He moved towards him and dragged him on the couch he brought a blue liquid bottle to him,"Drink this and shut up and this one has well."He shoved another bottle but a red one."Such a fool."The whisperer told him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's doggish ears and tail suddenly sprouted, a blush suddenly painting his cheeks lightly, He really had to control that. He kissed Soli a bit. "M'kay." His tail wagged a bit.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 pm
Brago drank it. He briefly started regaining his strength. "Theres nothing wrong, living as a fool. I suppose most are foolish in your eyes. Tell me, why am I a fool again?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 pm
"Come on let's go home."Soli held his hand.

"For the decisions your going to make foolish one."The whisperer laughed and moved away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image
Hana shifted painfully in her sleep as her body made and attempt to knit her insides back together again, but the process was distracted by the state of her dream world. SHe was seeing visions of both men, some of them were of them fighting eachother, and others were of her alone woth one of them. Her mind didn't know how to sort through it all.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Brago rolled his eyes. "What are ya, some cheap fortune teller? everyone makes foolish decisions."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image
Hana jolted awake and nearly paniced before she relized where she was. She felt the need to get out of there because she felt trapped in the room. She silently got up and went and opened the window with out making a noise. She jumped out the window and landed with no noise and walked into the woods. No one would noticed she had left.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image
"you must really miss me Hana, if you've come to find me." Kane said, sharp eyes on her. His trenchcoat flapped in the breeze and he looked as if he were a wolf, playing with the sheep. "Come to me, Hana, I can make it all right. He stretched his arms out as though to recieve her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image
Hana froze again as soon as she heard his voice. "...I...I'm...not....." She tried to tell him she hadn't been looking for him, but she couldn't. She found herself taking unwanted steps towards him, and she couldn't fight it.  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm
*does a dance*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image
When she reached him, Kane scooped her into his arms. "Sweet hana, I'm sorry, I am doing this to you, but its necessary. There is always a reason for everything," he whispered in her ear, the weight of Seduction, pressing along her body. He caressed her face, looking deep into her eyes, his other hand trailing down her back. "But you forgive me Hana, don't you?" He cooed as he found the slit in her dress and worked his way to cup her backside.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Sounds good." Leon got to his feet, pulling Soli up as well and kissed her upon the lips lightly, using his tail to cover himself.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image
Hana's mind and body fell to the Seduction. Her body went limp in his arms and eyes glazed over as if she was hypnotized. "of course I forgive you." She said, her tone of voice showing the evidence of his power over her now.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image
"How truly sweet you are, Hana." He bent his head to hers and kissed her lips and slid his tongue, coaxing hers to life. He moved her and pressed her to a tree, pressing his body against her. His hands worked her body, never once breaking the passion of the kiss.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games