Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:02 pm
((Ah.. I still need to watch that.. Yeah, I cry easily sweatdrop ))
Kazumi smiled, walking into the hospital. "Umm.." She murmured, scanning the group's thoughts for a room number. "This way." She said, going to the elavator.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:08 pm
(I don't xD Be sure you watch the right subs or it won't be as good. My friend and I found a really good translation that's better then the popular one~)
As the smell and sounds of the hospital hit her her face went blank. This place didn't look like the lab she'd come from, but it sure did smell like it. She reached out and grabed Kazumi's wrist walking close to her.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:10 pm
((Ah, okay smile Thanks!))
Kazumi stroked Dasani's wrist with her thumb. 'It's okay...' She sent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 pm
(I think the populer Prisoner translation is good but you have to hunt for the good Paper Plane one~)
Dasani felt her good mood try to come back when Kazumi comforted her. She keeped her head down but snuck looks into a few rooms as they passed them. It wasn't that bad...They had beds...  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm
((Ok! ^_^))
Kazumi smiled. 'Yeah, and they actually feed them.' She sent. She arrived to the room and knocked on the door. Tomoyo got up to open the door, glaring up at Kazumi. She smiled back at her little sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:34 pm
Dasani looked up at the girl on the other side of the doorway tilting her head at her curiously, not leting go of Kazimi's wrist.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:40 pm
"How is she?" Kazumi asked. Tomoyo resisted the urge to growl, not wanting to make a scene. "She's fine." She said coldly. "Well, may we come in?" She asked, motioning to Chris and Dasani. "Whatever." She held the door open.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 pm
Dasani gave Tomoyo a small simle and walked in with Kazumi looking around the room at the others. 'Are they all like us?' She asked Kazumi.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm
Tomoyo smiled back at Dasani, sitting back down next to Jude.. Kazumi nodded. 'Yeah.' She replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 pm
Dasani looked at the girl in the bed. She wonderd a little what it felt like to be shot. Then she began to wonder what they would do next. Would they fight? She'd been told they didn't like eachother.
(I'll have to go soon, school redstation razz And then maybe out to dinner)  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 pm
((Ah smile ))Tomoyo looked away from Kazumi, seeing that she was looking at her. 'Come on, it's like we're four again.' She sent, but was ignored. 'Tell me what the hell's on my arm and stay out of my way.' She replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm
Dasani shiverd but she wasn't cold. She assumed she would feel awkward right now if she could.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Aria waved at Dasani. "Hello there." She said. 'That's no fun.... Why can't we talk?' Kazumi asked. Tomoyo ignored her. 'No. Why should I-' Her thought was interrupted by Kazumi. "Do you know where the bathrooms are?" She asked. "Yeah, it's-" "Show me." She said, dragging Tomoyo to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm
"Hi." Dasani said to Aria though she wan't looking at her, she was watching Kazumi and Tomoyo leave the room. SHe didn't want Kazumi to leave her here, she wasn't sure she could find her way back out by herself.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:38 pm
'I'll be back, I'm not leaving.' She sent to Dasani. Bringing her sister into the bathroom, she looked at her. "I left to try to get rid of Chris." "Then why did you look so determined when you left?" She smirked. "It made it all the more believable, no?" Tomoyo growled, punching her sister in the stomach, as hard as she could. "I hate you." She said, walking out of the bathroom. Kazumi composed herself and chuckled, pulling her back in. Aria smiled, then watched the two of them leave as well, sighing a bit.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games