Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 pm
(( It has them. And now they are comfy ^^ ))

Jordan leaned back into the ((now)) cushy back of the seat and curled her head a little, letting it drop to the side. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes.

(( Aww, nappy time ^^ We wanna timeskip to lunch soon?

Timeskips solve all our problems... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm
(They really do o.0, timeskip away. I feel this is something of a mental picture though XD Maybe I'll doodle ot when my essays are done)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 pm
(( I've been thinking of practicing drawing so I could maybe sketch the Academy. Now that would be cool! ))

Time skippy! To lunch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Avery awoke to a subtle warm bump on the crown of her head. Cracking an eye she found Whit's face . Far too close. Being careful as she sensed he was still asleep she slid her hands up his neck to brace his head and sloooooowly shifted away. Though was still under his arm when he started to wake up.

Whit rolled his head to the side where it was more comfortable and wondered where the comfort had gone. Peeking his eyes open he looked "up" to see Avery looking at him with some odd kind of mixture of guilt and embarrassment. Not one' to let that go, Whit grinned slyly and said "AAWWwww napbuddy!!, then tugged Avery into a hug that was tight around her midsection.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:08 pm
Jordan woke as Avery pushed into her from Whit's hug. She blinked her eyes open; her neck felt all stiff. She looked to the right to see Whit and Avery hugging. Well, it was more like Whit hugging Avery, but whatever. "You two sleep okay?" she asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm
Telemachus popped into the library and made a beeline for a certain person. "Treya! Hey! How you been? Are you studying? Of course you're studying? Why do I say that? Well, because if you aren't, I think I might just have to have somebody else march you right off to the admissions office."

Karley was checking on the cookies wrapped in tin foil every few seconds excitedly.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:22 pm
"You can't talk!" Avery said giving up trying to struggle and settling for leaning almost on Jordan away from Whit. Her elbows ended up resting on the seat next to Jordan with Whit laying on top of her waist.
"How was your sleep??"

"Yeah" Whit reiterated "How was it?" ..he grinned at the face Avery made at the ambiguity of the statement.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:28 pm
(( I am having difficulty picturing the situation... ))

"I thought it was okay, but I kind of wish I'd had something soft, like a pillow." She said this without even thinking about Avery and Whit.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm
(picture you sitting in a loveseat /small couch. Now act as if someone pushed you over sideways , but your feet are still on the ground, the only thing to move is your torso, so your half laying down. That's how Avery is and Whit is just laying on top of her...well..because he can and she's letting him....)

"Really? I was fine" Avery stated, not at all seeing how she's been so lucky as to have a pillow.

"No way, pillows are great. Even when they make your hands go numb." Whit said, mumbling vaguely as he rubbed the side of his head into Avery's waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 pm
(( So where's Jordan? ))

"Numb, huh?" Jordan asked overly innocently.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 pm
(Lets say the bench is 'C' shaped right? Avery and Whit are ->C there at the back of it. Jordan is at the top and Spencer/ Chris and Maria are across from Jordan. Shige is sitting on a chair outside the bench/table.)

"Hrmm??" Avery asked finally getting fed up with Whit leaning on her and shoving at his arm.

Whit ,realizing he was lucky to have gotten a cuddle at all ,sat up. This was the best exam day ever. Though as Avery had missed it, he chose to ignore the hand numbing comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:58 am
|| x.x I can't wait for friday, maybe I won't have to get off at eight... And... I legit have a bio test today x3 Chapter Seven, CELLS! BUHBUH BUUUUUH! :3 And whoo! C chair :3 ||

During all this time Maria had not been able to think of a definition including scientific terms and all that jazz. Her spoon and empty ice-cream glass had not been moved, due to her trying to think of a definintion, "Just show me already..." She mumbled, trying to see under his hand. If only my Iras was better.... Then I could read his mind for the answer...

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:16 am
Michishige was being amused by Maria's attempt at studying when Avery and Whit woke up. "I'm glad you two lovebirds had a nice nap," he said with a smug grin to Whit and Avery, clearly teasing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:00 am
Avery's cheeks and neck turned a light pink as her face clouded and a look resembling a mix of embarrassment and mild anger showed itself. She could barely get the words out as she sputtered something along the lines of "Wha- WE? We're SO not..HE!" She simply pointed an outstretched finger at Whit. In the end she gave up as Whit simply flung a hand around her neck and knocked their heads gently together to tease her further. She resolutely picked up her math book and stared at it determinedly.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 am
Smiling, Michishige waved at Avery dismissively. "Don't worry, Aves. I'll keep it on the down low about you and Whit," he said with a chuckle. "Anyways, I'm starving. I'm gonna go get some food." And with that, he left the table momentarily to fetch himself some lunch.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games