Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm
-dame rolls her eyes- rolleyes Duh, that's why I said Jessi WOULDN'T have let a drunk man in here. Were you listening to what I said? Jesus. stressed Why do you think I asked who was watching the desk? Good Lord! Listen to what I say, for Pete's sake!

-dame watches with her mouth agape as Daniel sends the man on his way- Are you kidding me?! You are just going to... and... -she gestures wildly at the door- What the hell? That's like releasing the rabid dog into the woods instead of shooting it! I know ya'll have security here, and Daniel's a good guy but there's a time and place to call the police! That was one of them. stare stressed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm
Jessi looked over at Amy and then smiled slightly. "Okay, Amy... thank you. I'll see you tomorrow, then."

She looked back at Daniel. "Daniel... I know this probably sounds stupid, but... well, would you mind walking me home, please?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:04 pm
Amy looked over at Dame with a scowl and then hurried over to her. She spoke in a hushed but firm tone.

"Dame, I appreciate you wanting this taken care of and to make sure Jessi is alright. We all do, but our hands are tied. The man didn't do anything that we can charge him for. We handled it the best way we know how to."

"Now, by all means, if you want to track down that man again, call the police, and try to direct the police to the man, then you should do that. But we're making sure Jessi and everyone else here is okay first. Please just stop yelling. It's not helping anyone. It's just making Jessi more upset and keeping us all on edge."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 pm
"Of course, Jessi. Just glad I don't need to insist. Take your time."

Turning to Dame, the smile came back over Daniel's face.

"Trust me Dame. That guy isn't going to give anybody trouble for a long time. I mean, I was back there grilling him so hard, it must have felt like an eternity."

Daniel emphasized the last word, and punctuated it with a wink and wider grin directed at Dame. With a last look, Daniel turned his attentions back to Jessi as she got her things together.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 pm
*having fed the two kittens who woke up, Karrie walked over to the doorway to see what's going on*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:09 pm
-lowers her voice and tries to keep her cool- Yes there is, honey. Public drunkardness and disorderly conduct. This isn't a bar, sweetheart. This is a family place. s**t like that don't fly around here. And I really hope it doesn't again. Because I do bring my family here. -she lowers her voice even more- And I really don't need to be getting arrested in front of Miru because I gutted some skeezeball who was messing with her. Nobody wants that blood on their hands. evil twisted

-looks up at Daniel and winks back- That's nice, dear. Ya'll all have a good night, eh? Jessi, feel better, love. ^_^ -gives her arm a quick squeeze on the way out then exits AS-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 pm
Jessi smiled at Daniel thankfully. "Thank you Daniel, very much."

She went behind the desk and started gathering up her stuff. She looked up, though, when she heard Dame address her. She nodded.

"Okay. Thank you very much, Dame."

She finished gathering her stuff up and then went to stand next to Daniel again. "I've got my stuff now. My coat is over on the coat tree over there."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm
Amy sighed softly and pinched the bridge of her nose. She watched Dame leave and then went over to Jessi. She talked with her and Daniel for a few moments, just to make sure they were both alright, and then went back into the lounge with Tommy, who wrapped a reassuring arm around her. When they were in the lounge, Tommy gave her a hug and then went back behind the bar.

Amy looked at Karrie and sighed in relief. She was so thankful he was here tonight. She slumped into his arms and sighed again, this time in frustration.

"Daaammmn. What a night, and no matter what I do, I make someone upset."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 pm
Understanding Jessi's words to be a request, Daniel strode over and retrieved her coat for her. Bringing it back, he carefully helped her into it. Once she looked settled, he gestured towards the doors.

"After you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 pm
*watches Amy and Tommy walk past him and follows them*

What happened?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 pm
Jessi looked surprised when Daniel went to go get her coat and then helped her into it.

"Oh! I just thought we'd pick it up when we went to leave... But thank you, Daniel."

She smiled softly and then wrapped one of her arms around his. Then, she headed out with Daniel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm
Daniel smiled at Jessi as they left Aqua Springs, but from that point on he found himself looking just about everywhere else. The event with the belligerent fellow, though not particularly dangerous at the time, had managed to get his guard up. So much so that his head was practically on a swivel. He found himself examining every nook and crevice, wary of any shadows. His free hand rested on the top of Batakos, ready to draw quickly if needed.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 pm
Amy looked up at Karrie. "Well, we an issue out there..."

She led Karrie over to the couch and filled him in on what happened. "We didn't call the police, which ticked Dame off, but if I had called the police, it would have upset Jessi greatly. Also, I trust Daniel when he says that the man won't come back."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm
{{Posting next in EE. smile }}  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:29 pm
*shakes his head* You probably should have. Upset or not, that's what should have been done. sad Next time, that should be done right away. What do you think would have happened if Tommy and Daniel couldn't restrain him? You could have gotten hurt. Or Jessi.

((Edited))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games