Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:54 pm

A little more than ordinary honorary, underestimated, leavin' all you broke
I'm the judge and jury, I don't wanna hear it, I'm the one they fearin', keep it on the low
This is automated, I'm the motivator, told my haters, "Yo, more the merrier"
Y'all my entertainment fascinated, I'm just laughin' 'cause it's so hilarious

User Image
User Image

¸.•*xᕼᥙƒƒꙆᥱρᥙƒƒ Sᥱᥴoᥒᑯ Ƴᥱᥲɾx¨*•.¸♪¸ xᙅᥱᥒtᥱɾ ᙅᖾɩꙆᑯx.•*¨*•.¸ xᕼoᑲᑲɩt Ꙇᥒtᥱɾᥒx♥¸.•*¨*•.¸

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Rosa thought the summer had flown by much too fast. Between gamin tournaments, hanging out with Wren, slowly attempting to get closer to her new cousins (Bryn was so CUTE which was why it SUCKED that he was afraid of her) as well as the big family vacation. Disney was awesome! Her favorites were a toss up between Marvel world and Star Wars..land? Area? It was weird with the naming but whatever, it was all great! Which of course meant that when it was time for them to go back to school, she was once again in the extremely sucky position of saying goodbye to her family and sitting on a horrendously long train ride. It wasn't so so bad since it was mainly with Mea and Rey as Lewis and Su had prefect duties and only really popped their heads in or delivered sweets on occasion.

When they arrived at Hogsmeade though was when things took a bit of a turn; apparently both Rey and Mea could see whatever was pulling the carriages (which, honestly ruined the whole thing since she thought it'd been magic but no just animal labor, bruh) and were freaked out by it. Rosa wanted to ask more about it but Su had gently warned her against it and decided to ride with them to offer any comfort or distraction they could. Rey even said a sorta pretty...poem? Prayer? Whatever it was, she recognized their names and it made her feel better so she made sure to pay attention to potentially remember it for next time. They all arrived at the castle in one piece thankfully and walked like a gaggle of bees to their table to await the sorting.

Rosa watched as the siblings did their own tasks at handling the sound and paid minimal attention to the Professor's speech and tried not to think of how hungry she was. She was broken out these thoughts by Mea's tapping and asking if she could let him know when to turn his ears back on as well as asking if Lewis would be sitting with them again. She also saw him ask his sister if he even knew where the giant was as he hadn't been there even at the station. She nodded in agreement with the redhead's observation and tapped the boy to answer.

"Can do! Also, I think Rey's right; he's probably just busy being all responsible and junk. It's not like he's easy to hide." the preteen snickered.

Little girl with a big mouth, uh, small group with a big house, yeah
Big watch on the wrist now, uh, I just thought of that flow now, just now
Put a little more down for the buss down, went on tour on a bus and tore the bus down
Everythin' custom now, fans rushin' out, security had to push me out

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:31 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Rey, Rosa, Su, and Sierra
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony waiting for food!
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's so tall, how could I miss him?

Mea was disappointed when first Rey, then Rosa, agreed that they had no idea where Lewis had gone. Mam told them to stick together! What if he got eaten by one of those carriage monsters! He very carefully stood up, looking around before sighing heavily. He reached up and clicked his ears on their lowest volume, making a scrunched up face at the sudden noise. "He is over with the first years. Doing signing, like with me last year. It's so loud in here!" Unfortunately, his voice was a bit louder than the others, but he didn't notice his eldest cousin pop up like a meerkat to try and find who said his name. Mea shook his head as he just fully disconnected his ears. Once they were off, he stubbornly shoved them in his pocket.

Lewis would probably sigh at him (and more probably send a letter home to Mum and Mam about it), but the Great Hall was so loud. Mea had done the same at Disney, but he got in trouble because he almost lost one of the hearing aids. Thank goodness Uncle Dris was behind them and spotted it before it got lost! But still, he got a tsk-tsk lecture about how important it was to keep them safe. Mea leaned against his cousin, offering a frown. "I don't know why they won't feed us and just have the food up the whole time. Why do we need to listen to a million speeches about the rules before supper?" His hands moved quickly, but his normal little grin was also showing on his face. Maybe he just needed to get his complaining all out.... or maybe he needed dinner. Probably that one.

{{Wearing :: Hufflepuff Uniform}}
          Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          I ʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ! I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴏ-ʜᴜᴍ!
          I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ'?
          I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          Exᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ! I'ᴍ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ
          Tʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ
          I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs
          I'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜs
          "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ, I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ", ʜᴀ
          Tʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:40 pm

Springtime in the country
Each time I'm shocked by the light
The world lyin' fallow and you are apart from me
Everythin' in my vision is movement and life
Riverboat, wheelbarrow, wildflower and barley

User Image
User Image

Youngest Shepheɾd🐑 Hufflepuff Fiɾst Yeɑɾ 🐾 Peɾmɑnentlγ Unbotheɾed

₍ᐢ・⚇・ᐢ₎ Addy knew it was a thing but still surprised at the voice suddenly appearing in his head-a rhyming one at that!-but before he could ask it another question, it had sorted him. As he lifted the brim of the hat, he watched in fascination as his robes turned colors to the Hufflepuff yellow and very politely handed the hat back to the professor before walking directly to the Ravenclaw table. His older sister looked at him in resigned amusement and stood from the table before he could get closer.

"Uhuh, you have to sit with your new house the first night. Those are the rules." Preeti gave consoling pats on top of the younger's head causing him to sigh and pout but dutifully followed her as she lead him over to the Hufflepuff table. "Don't worry, you'll be fine! I know a guy, he's got you covered." Addy was now sufficiently worried but sat at the table nonetheless. He gave a small wave to Preeti as she walked back to her own house table then immediately focused on the empty plate in front of him. He really hoped they served dinner soon.
                                                      [color#8878C3]"Typi

(The healers) This year, I swear it will be buried in actions (Are healin')
This year, I swear it will be buried in words (The diggers are diggin' the earth)
Some close to the surface, some close to the casket
I feel as useful as dirt, put my body to work

User Image

Quote:
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items