Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Penny pulled a strand of her hair over to view it and it was indeed pink, not her normal blonde almost white. She put some though into it and turned it back to normal, letting out a small giggle. "Thanks for pointing it out, umm it is normal for me and is in fact much like a mood ring." Penny answered. Though not a lot of people at the school knew it she was a metamorphmagus. She didn't like a lot of people know as they tend to want to use her as a party trick."I can change more than my hair color I can change any thing I want to really, hair, height, or face, but I like being just me. Though it does make dressing up fun." She explained waiting to see if they asked her to show them anything.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil payed attention to the girl."Wow that's useful, so you can appear as anyone. Have thought of using your abilities for doing things like making yourself look like a teacher and head to the restricted section of the library or something like that"Virgil asked a bit excitedly. Oh what he would give to do what she could.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Xistund

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'We're here... she'll be safe here.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien's mood was improved by being with Marina, and being on the grounds of their school would help quite a bit. It was the safest place in Britain; no way those people could get to her here. When she lied about his nervous behavior to Nell, his eyebrow arched, but he didn't say anything. He knew that after the attack on the beach, she probably didn't want to tell anyone else. It would get them involved, and she didn't want to risk that. So, he just went along with it, nodding a bit. "Well, with how my mother acted at dinner, it's not like I wanted to lose track of you. She's already sent you a Howler, who's to say she won't corner you and try to scare you off again?" The lie fell from his lips easily, but it tasted sour. He didn't like having to lie to Marina's friend, even if it was Marina's wish. He didn't want to give the girl any reason to dislike him.

When Dom joined them, Damien arched a brow at his friend, concerned. He hadn't heard from his mate all Summer, had never gotten to talk to him at the Circus. But geez, he looked awful. Damien would never say it aloud, of course. Damien kept his expression neutral, knowing that Dom would never say it in front of the girls if something was wrong. Besides, Damien could guess well enough what was going on; Dom's parents had found out about Gracie, and now they were probably punishing Dom for it. He sighed. It was awful that Dom's parents weren't taking it well.

At the station, he got off behind behind Marina, taking her hand. He watched the crowd, curious as to if Gracie would appear among the crowd. He didn't know why the Ravenclaw hadn't been taking the train, but he'd have thought that if she was on it, Dom would be riding with her. He sighed again, spotting her, and smiled a bit. Her hair was red this year; it looked nice on her, he guessed. He preferred a natural red to that bright cherry color, though, he thought, glancing at Marina out of the corner of his eye.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image

She looked over at Virgil, and contemplated the question. "Oh I never really thought of it. I suppose I could do it if I choose too but the price to pay would be high if I was caught." Penny answered. She had used the skill once or twice to move around after hours but that was minimal punishment if caught. She never though of doing anything higher though. "Well I guess if I needed to yes it would be easy to do." She replied unsure of what Virgil was seeking with this line of questioning. They went over a large bump as the carriage moved along the road to the castle.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm
Diamond Wales
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick listened to Penny's explanation, thinking that yes, his father would definitely love that ability. However, he blinked at Virgil's line of thinking. It might be his father thinking for him, but seriously? Using that sort of thing to get into places he shouldn't? Wasn't there spells against that sort of thing? He frowned, thinking that maybe Virgil was walking a tightrope with regards to rules. "I'm not too sure that breaking into places like that are really a good idea, but then again, that might be because my father's in law enforcement. Whatever floats your boat though. I think I'd probably use it to get rid of my hair, honestly. It sticks out way too much, and if anything, causes me to get noticed a lot sooner than I really like." He grinned, thinking about it. "And yeah, maybe a tan too. Seriously, redheads and the sun don't mix. Learned that the hard way when I was younger."

----------------------------------
Thinking: Well, it's true.
OOC: ...

Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Turning back to Rick she nodded with his response to breaking the rules. "I'm not one for breaking rules either it gives me a bit of a panic attack and I feel guilty after. Best to just leave it alone and go about with out any trouble." Penny answered. She was bad at breaking rules, she could pretend to be someone else easy but doing it and getting into restricted areas was not her thing."Oh no! You should not get rid of your hair, it's quite lovely and your lack of tan just makes your freckles stick out and its an appealing feature. You should be happy with the way you look." She spoke up before realizing how that sounded. Why yes she did find him attractive she didn't mean to spout it right out.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Virgil leaned back into the seat he personally hate this part of getting along with people. Finding out there moral believes."Yea I guess your right, You'd get caught doing something like that."He looked at Penny when she commented on Rick's looks and he raised an eyebrow in amusement."Are you seeking a job as a beauty consultant? I just ask because you can pinpoint what would improve someone's looks without putting them down."

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 am
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt
//Single//Second Year//Half-blood//

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie's head perked up and swiveled as she heard a familiar sounding voice call out her name. Finding the source, she smiled when she locked eyes with Uriel, her housemate and friend she met last year. "Hello, Uriel!" She beamed at the blonde boy as she pet her rabbit's soft ears. He then offered to ride together in a carriage to Hogwarts. She nodded her head with wide eyes. "Of course! Come on, I think I see an empty one up ahead." She pointed a little ways away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Forgotten Weasley

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 am
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick blushed hard as he heard Penny comment on his looks. Seriously? Honestly, he hated his looks, they just reminded him too much of his mother for his own good. Sighing, he shifted uncomfortably, but glanced at Virgil when he made his comment. "That's an odd way of looking at what she said. Though it does beggar the question about what people want to be when they graduate." He himself was wondering that about himself. What did he want to do after he graduated, anyway? "I think I'm just a blank slate as far as graduation. At the most, I can possibly see potioneering or something in Transfiguration, but I don't know what."

Thinking: Well, it's true.

Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am
User Image

User Image

Penny turned bright red, way past the pink before and her hair accordingly was now a bright red going past the light pink from before. She tired to act like she didn't notice and quickly turned it back to normal after focusing hard on it. Turning to the new line of conversation, she answered the question."I actually, well I know it is a bit silly but I want to become a baker or chef, magical and maybe muggle as well or maybe come back and teach a class here on it. My mother used to bake with me all the time before the accident, she loved potions and cooking was just a potion you got to eat. Payson, my sister, still lets me help cook and I love it." She explained herself though she knew it wasn't a normal path its what she loved to do."What about you Virgil?" She asked wondering what his plans were.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Virgil thought of the question. He use to have many things he wanted to do but now was less sure. He then shrugged a bit."I don't rightly know now, I use to want to try a job for minster of magic but now that I'm older I don't know if that's a likely hood."Now that his father was in Azakaban people might not want him there anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image

She looked at Virgil seriously.Don't put yourself down I'm sure you would be wonderful working at the ministry. You might have to work your way up of course but I'm sure you would do wonderful if you wanted to." Penny stated not wanting him to think lesser of himself. Confidence is key in the professional world and why Penny was shy and kept to herself she was very ambitious at getting her goals met. She could seem like the most confident girl in the world if she was trying to get something she wanted. "What would you say is your best core class?" She asked them both interested in what they were skilled at.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke stepped off the train, feeling a lot out of sorts. He'd been trying to avoid Steffi all summer since their kiss, and he was still confused and well, a bit terrified about everything. Was he scared that he could lose his best friend over this? Yeah, if he admitted it to himself. However, he was currently trying to avoid facing her, and his fears. Which of course made for a very lonely train ride. That was par for course, though. Considering how hard of a time he had making friends, he wasn't at all surprised he was alone this year taking the ride up to the castle. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he walked, trying to see if he could possibly get a carriage to himself this year. Might be best if he could avoid everyone, anyway.

User Image
State: Alone

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

After the many hours of sitting on the train, Amanda stood up and climbed out once it arrived in Hogsmeade. It was weird, really. Her older sister worked in Hogsmeade, and she apparated here all the time. Wouldn't it be easy enough to apparate Amanda here instead of dropping her off at the station? Of course, Eretria would probably kill her if she didn't show up on the Express since the two of them always sat together without anyone else. How boring would that be? Too late now, anyway, she thought. It was her last time on the Hogwarts Express on the way to school, so what difference did it make now? The blonde waited outside of the vehicle for her mate who seemed to have gotten stuck in the crowd of students emerging from their compartments.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games