Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:50 pm
"I didn't either." Jian admitted. "Figuratively, I woke up to her banging at our door to see you, and since you weren't here, I had to answer to her." He said, then pointed to a laminated map with a red dry-erase marker on it to signify new borders. "As of today, that's her territory, and she's not particularly happy about it." Jian started to explain. "Apparently, the King of Helmshire knows he's going to loose the war at this rate and is trying to drag her in, or at least make sure we don't get all the spoils. She can't say no to the donation, and now she's stuck with all this land with our troops on it. Of course, we can't exactly leave this section or it puts our entire strategy at risk, which is exactly what the king wants. She said you'll have to meet her this week, and though she didn't say it outright, she made it very clear that we are currently at her mercy."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:53 pm
Damien grumbled. "I see. So she's doing all she can to flounder. You know, I think it's about time I speak to Monica about something. There are some countries that follow the Priestess, but don't like the fact that their religious leader is a woman, right?" Damien said after a moment of thought.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 am
((What do you mean by 'doing all she can to flounder'?))

"To be honest, I don't know." Jian replied. "I did hear a few complaints from other people back in grade school, but that was over ten years ago, and the last time I heard, they were now strong supporters of hers. Then again, I could be wrong. I don't really keep track of that kind of thing." He sighed. "She said the official announcement would come on about now, and she wanted us to know so we could make a public statement to say in light of this, we are at war with Helmshire not them. But that's not all. She also gave me this..." He said, handing over a list of spy names. "Apparently right after she heard about the donation, her advisers gave her a copy of this. These are the majority of the spies we have in her city. I didn't even know they were there, but she was told a few of our turncoats gave them this list, and they have a few of the spies currently in custody for being in places they shouldn't be. They are desperately trying to get her to fight us, but she doesn't know how long she can prevent it. She said if you don't make a diplomatic move and soon, things will get worse."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:38 pm
Just before dawn, the door to Zil's room was quiet. Deathly quiet. No snoring, no scribbling, no nothing. What was going on? However, like everyone would probably have guessed, the silence won't last. With a great big yelp, enough to wake the dead, the rebel leader burst out of the room he shared with Dustin, "YAHHHOOOO!!!!" He began knocking on every door loudly while ringing a bell. The fully-dressed leader made as big a racket as possible, looking almost like he was just this close to crying. He had just discovered something from the spies who whispered dirty things to him in his earpiece. Well, err, I'm pretty sure they would willingly whisper dirty things if he wanted that kind of thing.

"It's amazing! It's wonderful! It's brilliant!", he said, twirling around and clenching his fists. The rebels who each came out of their rooms either look surprised, worried, happy for their leader or absolutely pissed. Hopefully, it wasn't the last. "The Helmshire border close to Montinagua are being claimed by the priestess. So help me. Mwah! So help me, I'm so excited!" He rushed down the stairs for an early breakfast. "Everyone come down. Wake everyone up and pack. We're leaving ASAP!" He ordered loudly and cheerily to the entire rebel community as he made his way down. The entrance was shut off and in the dining hall, three long tables were set up from several of the tables of the inn's small restaurant. "Good work, missus!", he said, giving a thumbs up to the rebel supporter elder lady who ran the inn and let them stay. She seemed to swoon at the attitude of the red-headed male as he strut his way to his place at the head of the center table. The early birds also came coming down, fully dressed, each trying to find a place closer to their leader, but careful to save a spot for 'his favorites', Dustin and Fanny.

Fanny was rattled by the sudden noise and fell out of the bed she had to share with a bunch of girls who just couldn't stop squeeing about how 'cute' she was. She didn't have a good night's sleep as those with her were sharing news and interests in hushed voices. Not only that but they 'prettied' her up that night. She woke up with her short hair held in tight braids held together with ribbons. And glitter was involved - lots and lots of glitter. This was not a good way to start the day. She took a deep breath and got dressed, pulling the braids off one by one. The person who made her morning worse than it should have been will have to pay... Even if his name was Zilaius Rustell. The little girl left the room and dragged her feet step by step towards the dining room. Someone was going to pay... Big time.

Monica was up early this morning as well. By the time the sun rose, she had already gone to the Secret Police HQ to give her instructions and remind her subordinates that she wouldn't be there to monitor them today. She got out of her limo when she reached the Diethelm HQ, heading straight to her office to make sure work would be organized when she got back. Back in her estate, her house keepers were scurrying here and there to prepare themselves for the afternoon Equestrian show the heiress planned to hold. She had already given her leave a long time ago. After all, having no specified day offs did tend to keep her spending time in her work as much as possible. A break once in a while was nice. What better than to spend quality time with the animals that had always been by her side? Well, she did invite Jian as well before but she was quite worried about how that would work out if he did come that afternoon.

Kyrell was up early and immediately trekked back home on his own after hearing some gossip about something his father did recently. Donated land to the priestess? Is that right? That was interesting news. Perhaps news enough for him to take up the crown prince mantle once again, willingly.

((OOC: I am PISSED off! PISSED! PIIISSSSEEDD!!! So I'm taking it out on you, you, AND you! I hate you all, you little timeskipping dang-- *insert long rant about something, nothing and everything here*

So thar. I need to cheer myself up. Zil moment. Definitely~ =w= Hit it, Zil~! Make me laugh. In the name of Joker x Harley~ Which in this story... would be Zil and Fanny XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:18 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: I am PISSED off! PISSED! PIIISSSSEEDD!!! So I'm taking it out on you, you, AND you! I hate you all, you little timeskipping dang-- *insert long rant about something, nothing and everything here*

So thar. I need to cheer myself up. Zil moment. Definitely~ =w= Hit it, Zil~! Make me laugh. In the name of Joker x Harley~ Which in this story... would be Zil and Fanny XD ))

((Why so mad? We time-skipped when you were on. trololololol

... ... *gasp!* You have White Russian! No fair! *is halfway done getting stuff for it for alchemy*))  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm
((Damien is convinced Lianne is doing all this in a desperate attempt to save herself and Mt. Angelo from the inevitable destruction he will cause to it to show the world that there is no God.))

Dustin was one of the first ones up. Since he shared the room with Zil he was woken up by the rebel leader's positive attitude. "He entered where Zil was. "Your attitude seems to have done a 180" he said.

"Perhaps you misunderstood me, but I will tell you my idea. I know there are some countries where the majority of people follow the priestess blindly, but there are many who would rather have a male head of religion. There are some who are willing to go as far as trying to kill the Grand Priestess so that a male can take over. Now, I'm not saying I want to have her killed. After all, I'm smart enough to know that some idiot will just replace her, and right now we can use her to our advantage. This is what I was thinking: I was going to talk to Monica to see about taking a prisoner from one of our prison camps and telling him or her that they have been selected for a special mission and if they complete it they will be set free as well as any family member that has also been arrested. This person is trained in assassination, but not too well. We don't want this person to succeed. We have them pretend to be from an overseas country where they don't think highly of female priests and when the assailant tries to attack the priestess, they are killed by the guards. This will give me an excuse to build that wall. I will make diplomatic ties with the Grand Priestess soon and inform her once the construction starts that the wall is for her protection. Of course we can't have this attempted assassination happen too soon or they might find the connection. The wall will make sure to cut off any connection to Helmshire and once that country falls, will remain up to prevent 'defectors'. Well it will do that as well, but also to keep the priestess and her pack of cronies in there. The wall will stay up for a few years, then when I start invading overseas nations and build up my forces so strong that they can crush any nation, then I will destroy Mt. Angelo and any country that declares war on me for doing that. Those idiots are convinced they have God's protection, but that isn't possible because they are fighting the only god around here. Me" Damien stated. He had big ambitions and nothing was going to stop him from achieving them. He just had to figure out how to scheme and manipulate as many people as he could, and then destroy them to get what he wanted.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 pm
((Oh. ok. ))

Jian was silent for a moment and thought about it while scratching his head. "The borders we could do, but giving an estimation, a decent wall would take at least 10 or 15 years to build over that stretch. Then there's the entire west coast is owned by her as well. We'd have to station several aircraft carriers and such over the coast to prevent outside contact. The project would probably range in the billions of dollars. We'd also have to establish a firm and clear national relationship with her to prevent international interference. That will be hard considering the laws forbidding religion. And if you were to repeal such laws, the average citizens might start worshiping her like the fanatics." Jian said, already trying to think of a way to get what Damien wanted done.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm
"This is true, though you're assuming that i will be allowing all the land that's owned now. Since some of it is Helmshirish land, that will be confiscated no problem after Helmshire falls. The wall can wait though. I'm not focusing all my energy onto that. I have to establish good relation with her first, and I think this meeting will give me a good oppurtunity. I'll see if I can manipulate her just like everyone else" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 pm
"Ahh... good. Though I suppose that means you'll have to visit her often." Jian sighed, knowing how much Damien hated going there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Damien shrugged. "I've got other diplomats. I could send you if I wanted to" he said, "but this one I will do myself, just to make sure nothing goes wrong. Perhaps I can get Helmshire's slimy fingers out of the priestess' a**" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:01 pm
"I don't think I'd like to go there to be honest." Jian admitted, silently wondering if Damien was thinking perverted things about the priestess considering his comment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:06 pm
"Oh, really? Why is that? I don't think you were ever as anti-religious as I was. It's a nice place. It's just full of idiots. Is that why you don't want to go?" Damien asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 pm
"I imagine it's filled with a bunch of princes and royal snobs studying. The priestess herself was kind enough, but she had a bit of a manipulative air about her." Jian replied. "Besides, my decent doesn't exactly have a reputation of being anything more then barbaric. People in Diethelm are finally comfortable with me as a general, but I'm sure the high bloods of foreign nations wouldn't be."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:48 pm
"Actually, when I was there the only ones from outside the city were my guards and myself. As for the manipulation bit, well I guess it's best if I go then. I am good at seeing through it and countering it with my own manipulation. However, I don't think those in Mt. Angelo will see you as a 'savage', and yes I am aware of your sensitivity over that word. I doubt any foreign dignitary would be there, and if there is one, too bad for them" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:55 pm
((So I totally had this dream last night where Damien was attempting to burn Lianne at the stake, and Shadow saved her, and everyone thought Shadow was some sort of mythical beast or something. xd ))

"Ahh. I see. I'll just let you handle it then." Jian replied. "When are you thinking about dropping by there? This afternoon or tomorrow morning?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games