Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:11 pm
*raises his eyebrows at Amy, not sure if he should really respond since she wasn't speaking to him. Instead, he just reaches back and grabs his drink, sipping on in quietly*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 Total: 25 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 pm
*Comes in through the back door to their quarters and makes his way downstairs. Drops his hat and coat off at the coat rack and heads for their bedroom. As the shadows from the flames in the fireplace dance around the room, he notices Psyzapp in bed and nearly asleep.

He smiles at her beauty and sighs before talking to her in a low voice.* I am so sorry. It seems I'm late again. I hope your day went well. *He pulls the covers up around her, then leans over to give her a kiss. He goes around to his side of the bed to remove his street clothes and slips under the covers to snuggle along side his beloved. It is not long before he too falls asleep.*

Edited.

(( Edit: O M G! eek ... Psyzapp's gonna' freak! I FINALLY got 5 of a kind! Alright! *points up to his dice roll* blaugh ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:13 pm
((I got my first experience RPing through one particular chatroom where to do an action you'd have to type in "/me" and type in what action you wanted to do and it'd end up like * Kairanha draws some noodz or whatever lol. The basic style of using an asterisk got imprinted as a precurser to action and I've used it ever since. It's just mentally easier for me this way than trying to RP like I was writing a novel d(・ω<)~☆))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Xas. Anything within my knowledge and capabilities, Amethyst~ Is there something particular you had in mind?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 pm
{{I don't even remember where I picked the asterisks up, but I've always used it for actions. I'm pretty sure it was because I saw other people doing it, but I'm not sure -where- I saw them doing it. *grabs Kai's booty* ninja

Edit: Holy crap! Congratulations Dougherty rofl Not only 5 of a kind, but they're all fives at that rofl }}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 pm
Wow. She might actually have to spell it out for Ryzan. Or... he was simply being coy and trying to break her first. She wasn't sure.

She smiled and got up from the chair she had just recently sat down in. She walked up to Ryzan and rested her hand on his shoulder lightly. She hoped he didn't mind this.

She spoke softly to him. "Well, I'm not sure to what extent your knowledge and capabilities extend to. So, I'll just take a stab in the dark.... What do most guys and girls do here late at night in this bar?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 pm
*looks up and to the side, smirking and holding back a laugh*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 15 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 pm
(( *Grabs Kai's booty* User Image ... "Quarters" anyone? lol cool

@ TES: Thanks! Yeah, all 5's! Amazing, isn't it! blaugh ))

Edited.

(( Re-edit: Will you look at that ... both my numbers end in 5's ... User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm
Cuwen
Wow. She might actually have to spell it out for Ryzan. Or... he was simply being coy and trying to break her first. She wasn't sure.

She smiled and got up from the chair she had just recently sat down in. She walked up to Ryzan and rested her hand on his shoulder lightly. She hoped he didn't mind this.

She spoke softly to him. "Well, I'm not sure to what extent your knowledge and capabilities extend to. So, I'll just take a stab in the dark.... What do most guys and girls do here late at night in this bar?"

{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl And on that note, I'm going to bed!!! Try and behave TES. rofl }}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 pm
*looks at Amethyst quizzically and scratches his chin*
"Late at night"? There are not many patrons here at those hours so I cannot really say. It is mzilst often just Tes and I due to our predilection for the isto.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 pm
{{pft... this is the Most Wanted Bar. Like hell I'm going to behave.}}

*bites his tongue and just keeps sipping his drink*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:38 pm
{{ biggrin biggrin Night Icy!!}}

Amy saw TES smirk behind Ryzan. Oh really now? Sure, she may just be 21, but she could flirt, dammit! It wasn't that amusing... was it? Ryzan sure wasn't getting the hint, though.

Amy thrust her chin out defiantly, sighed, and walked over to stand between both TES and Ryzan. She reached her arm out and placed it on the counter between them.

"Alright, boys, here's the deal. I was told that I need to do certain things to be an MW Lady, and one of those things includes flirting and possibly sexual acts. Now are you two going to stop playing around and help me with this, or are you going to be a bunch of smart-asses? I can work with both, though the first one would be a lot more fun."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:48 pm
(( Uh ... good luck with that one Cuwen! rofl rofl rofl ))

(( Edit: Geez ... another 5! eek ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 pm
eek *holds his hand up to his mouth to cover his gaping jaw, completely shocked at Amethyst's sudden change in demeanor*
I... I do not understand why you would say such a thing. Flirting and sexual acts? Gi ussta! I am not sure that is quite what it means to be one of the Ladies here...

Ryzan Vixtul

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 pm
{{lol!! biggrin Thanks! I've never played a character like this before, so it's pretty fun!!}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games