Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 am
Hello, Ryzan. ^-^

How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 am
*smirks as her eyes water after she downed his drink*
Can't handle your coke, huhn? I guess downing it too quickly can be a bit of a pain. Careful of those nose burps.

*takes his glass back and fishes out one of the cherries, then pops it into his mouth*
Whether you want to hit on me or not doesn't much matter since even if you did, you wouldn't get much further with me anyway...
*lifts his left hand and flashes his wedding band*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:56 am
*takes another drag and sighs*
I could mzilst certainly be better at the moment, jhal I am sure I will be fine soon enough. How about you, Cirno?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 am
I'm doing good. ^-^

-turns to Tes and his female friend-

Usually, according to Tes himself, he is only interested in women. Usually, that is.  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:03 am
Amy's eyes went as wide as saucers when she saw the wedding band on TES's left hand. Then she groaned and rolled her eyes again. Dammit, even the PMSing one was unavailable. She was striking out left and right.

She sighed, leaned far over the counter, and fished out a bottle of beer she found on one of the shelves below the counter. She brought it back with her and then straightened herself. She popped the beer top off on the counter and then took a small sip before she asked TES a question.

"So, if you're married, what the hell are you doing here? Does your wife work here or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 am
*eye twitch* You could have left out a word there, Cirno stare

*relaxes a bit as Amy walks away, adjusting himself to sit on his stool as he normally would. His neutral state is short lived however. When she comes back and questions why he's there, his eye twitch returns. Resting his head on his hand, he says a little begrudgingly*
... not exactly...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:17 am
Inwardly, Amy smiled as she realized that she made TES uncomfortable. Good. He didn't exactly brighten her day, either. So turnabout was fair play.

"Then what EXACTLY is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 am
ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitch* You could have left out a word there, Cirno stare
All I did was quote you. question  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 am
*cough* ... I.. sort of... live here... with the spouse...

*is about to leave it at that, but then he glances over at Ryzan and sees him looking all mopey*
Xsa stressed Fine... I'm married to Ryzan. You happy now? stare

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 am
He's in a "marriage of convenience".  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:25 am
*perks up when he hears Tes admit they are married*
That was not so difficult, now was it?

*takes another drag, smiling*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:25 am
Amy choked on the beer she had been trying to swallow. Wow. Her gaydar apparently didn't even exist. She hit her chest a few times and coughed for a few moments.

When she had calmed down slightly, she slumped onto the counter until her chin was resting on it... even though she was still standing.

"God.... Well that's cool for both of you, but.... wait... I'm confused. You're married to Ryzan, but almost everyone hinted that you were straight. Even that girl back there said you usually liked girls."

She threw her hand back in the girl behind them. All of this was really starting to hurt her head... or maybe it was the alcohol.

"So, you like girls, but you're married to a guy?"

Then, she heard what Cirno said and her brow furrowed further. "Yyyyep.... Completely lost here, and it only took 10 minutes for me to get lost in space. I don't even know what the heck you're talking about."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:32 am
*sighs and rubs his forehead*
It's a long story, Amy... one that aside from myself, Ryzan, Draa, and Psyzapp... no one really knows. It's actually only recently that people have started to be made aware of the marriage at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 am
*giggles* I am sure it could be greatly shortened for convenience.

*snuffs out his clove and turns on his stool to face Tes*
Not every single detail is completely necessary to the explanation.

Ryzan Vixtul

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:40 am
Amy nods, though it feels weird to do since her chin is still on the counter.

"Well that's good for you guys. But seriously, I didn't peg either of you two as gay. With Ryzan, I could somewhat see it. But you, TES? Hmmm.... Well, if I think about it, maybe it does make sense."

She stood up straight and looked at the wall behind the bar as she began to think about the previous couple of hours.

"Yeah... Maybe when I was insulting you before, it really was true. None of the women hit on you because you're gay... and you don't look at other women because you're gay... and you're rude to me because I didn't sense that you were gay in the first place! Yeah!"

She slapped her hand on the top of the counter with a big smile on her face, certain that she had finally got it right. She even hoisted herself on top of the counter and sat on it with her legs dangling over the edge between Ryzan and TES. She smiled brightly at both of them.

"You know, this could be great! I've always wanted some guy friends who I could dress in front of and get their opinions on my clothes and not have to worry about them checking me out or anything.... oh! And guys are the best judge of characters for other guys, so you two could help me scope out the bar at night for the best men!"

She smiled brightly and took a large sip of her beer.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games