Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 am
stressed *grits his teeth and slams his hand down on the counter*
Dammit, I'm not gay! scream What part of "likes women" do you not understand!?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 am
*frowns*
Quortek... you are doing it again.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:49 am
You're scaring me, Quortek. -readies a spell card-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:49 am
{{LOL!!}}

Amy's eyes widened at TES's outburst. Seriously, even though he was gay and a complete jackass, he actually was pretty hot when he did that.

She arched an eyebrow and looked at him in complete and utter confusion. "Uh, apparently the part where you're married to a guy?"

Then she got an idea. She had always liked Truth or Dare when she was younger. So why not try one out here? She put her beer down on the counter and smiled.

"Alright then! Prove that you're not gay! I dare you to prove you're not gay!"

She had to force herself not to laugh right now. Ah ha! She had gotten him this time! There was no way that he could prove he wasn't gay because he was! He was married to another guy! Uh, hello, what other definition was there for that?  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:54 am
-was about to enter when she heard some of the conversation. She goes to a shop, and comes into the bar and approaches Tes with with a black plastic bag containing a calendar with pictures of naked men in it, which she gives him-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:55 am
Earth Rabbit Tewi
-was about to enter when she heard some of the conversation. She goes to a shop, and comes into the bar and approaches Tes with with a black plastic bag containing a calendar with pictures of naked men in it, which she gives him-

{{LOL!! So random and completely wonderful! I am completely falling in love with this thread.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 am
-sees Tewi give Tes a black plastic bag-

What's in the bag?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 am
Oh, just something I thought would fit the occasion. ^-^  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:00 am
Like Cirno said, it was a marriage of convenience stressed I told you it was a long story.

*when she tells him to prove he's not gay, he freezes up*
.... vith stressed *rubs his forehead and tries to think. Obviously doing anything intimate with either Amy or Cirno was going to upset Ryzan, and not to mention make him feel like a complete a**, not that he wasn't normally thought of as one anyway. Thinking back at the things Amy recently said to try to throw something back at her, he suddenly gets an idea. Setting his hands down at his sides, he looks her directly in the eye and smirks*

Fine. Take your clothes off.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:05 am
((Aww, I guess you're not going to worm your way out of the calendar-created problems?))  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 am
Yeah, that smirk was sexy as hell, too. Dammit. She grew more and more pissed off at him as time went on. She was either pissed at him because he was a jackass or she was pissed at him because he was ******** hot but still a jackass.

She smirked right back at him and met his gaze. She jutted her chin out slightly in defiance as well.

"Nice idea... but how the hell is that even going to prove that you're not gay? Wow, you'd look at my naked body. So will Ryzan. He is gay. Not really seeing your train of logic here."

She tilted her head to the side and smiled sarcastically at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 am
*gasps at Tes' demand*
Quortek! That is highly inappropriate! What should it matter whether she believes you are gay or not? You are being irrational!

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 am
{{Honestly, this isn't really a situation in which I would think, "Hey. This seems like a good time to look in this plastic bag here". Sort of in the middle of an argument and all. Additionally, I had already typed out the post when I noticed you added in the calendar, at which point I was too lazy to try to rework my entire post to make it fit in}}

*scoffs* Don't worry about it, Ry. It's not like she's got the guts to whip off her clothes in front of everyone anyway.

*stares Amethyst down and crosses his arms*
Just as you said before, you thought it would be nice to have guys you could undress in front of without them checking you out. Obviously, just seeing a naked body in itself doesn't say anything, but how you look at it speaks volumes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 am
-takes the calendar out of the bag-

I bought this just for you. Do you like it? ^-^  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 am
Oh, now that was a challenge. Amy did just about anything when she was challenged. This little a** thought that she didn't have the guts to get naked in front of everyone, a room full of girls and two gay guys! What was so horrifying about that?

She hopped off of the counter and stood right in front of Tes, meeting his challenge.

"You can't throw out anything that I can't handle. It's you who's the one that has something to prove."

She smirked and tilted her head to the side as she got another idea. "You know, we could make this more interesting and you could be the one to take my clothes off. I mean, after all, you'd certainly be able to prove that you're 'straight' if you took off a woman's clothes a certain way, right?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. This was not a challenge she'd lose. She practically had it in the bag already.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games