Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:23 am
*blushes profusely at the calendar*
Gi.... Gi... Gi ussta! eek redface I do not think that is exactly the mzilst appropriate gift for Quortek sweatdrop *tries to avert his eyes*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:27 am
-stares at the calendar-

Is ...that... what men look like under their clothes?  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:33 am
*groans at the calendar, glaring at Tewi, then directs his attention back to Amy. He thinks to chime in mid-speech to accuse her of stalling, but before he can get the words out, she proposes that he take her clothes off. He gulps, taking a moment to look her up and down and get a mental image of what's underneath her garments*
.... oh dear lord...

*pulls out a handkerchief and takes a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment*
.... I.... I can *twitch* ... I can do that... *twitch*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 am
Yes! She had the upper hand again! He was looking nervous and was stuttering... She didn't know why, though. Why would it make him so nervous to do so? Guess it didn't matter, though. She was already winning!

She stepped up even closer to Tes and held out her hands. "Ok, then. Get to it. Be careful with the skirt, though, please. The top layer is black lace and the bottom layer is dark purple silk. Very easy to rip."

Her shirt was a simple purple peasant's blouse. Not too hard to take off with the tie in the back.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 am
*thinking Cirno must be young based on her appearance and speech, he takes the calendar and shields it from her eyes*
I do not think this is something you should be looking at, miss ice fairy sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 am
Why are you treating me like a little kid? I am [insert number over 60 here]. -gets out ID to prove her age-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:03 am
*takes a few deep breaths and stuffs the handkerchief in both sides of his nose*
.... alright.... I can do this... it... it's just like when Icy needed me to remove her thigh high boots that one time...

*swallows hard and walks around her to get familiar with her clothes and figure out how to best remove them. When he sees the tie on the back of her blouse, he takes another deep breath before reaching up for the strings. After a bit of clumsy fumbling, he takes a step back and rubs his forehead. Knowing that if he couldn't manage to remove even a single garment she was going to say he was bluffing, he tries to find enough resolve in himself it do what he needs to. Closing his eyes again for a moment, he takes one more deep breath and clears his mind.*
.... I can do this...

*he reaches for the strings again and manages to get them undone, then grabs the hem of her blouse and pulls it off over her head. Face starting to flush, he looks around the waist of her skirt for any kind of zipper, his eyes starting to become fixated on the curve of her hips*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 am
*blushes with embarrassment when Cirno states her age and shows some sort of card to him which seems to verify it*
My apologies sweatdrop You just look so young sweatdrop Although, I really should not judge one's age by their appearance. My own age does not quite match my looks either.

Ryzan Vixtul

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 am
-following written instructions, she makes a Roy Rogers. She then considers putting in a grunny potion she found in Asuka's lab and giving Tes the drink when he's done undressing the woman-

((Maybe I'm a pervert but I really don't care about curves and I like girls with chests so flat as to have no noticeable breast growth whatsoever. It's just so... cool and interesting when a girl grows up without growing out.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 am
Amy had no idea why he had just stuffed a handkerchief up both of his nostrils before he started to undress her. That was completely bizarre and she did not understand the purpose of that.

"Uh, why did you just do that with the handkerchief?"

And now he was acting even weirder. He was acting like she was some alien he had never encountered before... oh duh. He was gay! He wasn't used to undressing women! She should have taken that into consideration before. This was probably very embarrassing for him.

She was still in her bra and she realized that Tes was having problems finding the zipper on her skirt, which was located on her right hip.

"You know, you don't have to keep doing this. You can just stop and we'll let it go. I didn't know it'd make you so nervous."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 am
That's okay.

Tewi might not look very old either, but she is over 1,300. Her name even uses a symbol that is apparently no longer in official use in modern Japanese.

-turns to Tes and the woman-

He plugged his nose so he wouldn't nosebleed all over you or your clothes. He has a habit of nosebleeding when he's thinking dirty thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 am
*eye twitch* I'm fine... don't worry about it...

*finally manages to locate a zipper. At first he tries to just pull it down with one hand, but it's stuck at the top and doesn't come down so easily. Knowing he's going to have to use both hands, he tries to relax and keep a clear head. Still holding the zipper with one hand, he tucks his fingers just under the waistband of the other, twitching a little when he feels her panties against the back of his fingers. Forcing himself to breath slowly to stay calm, he carefully lowers the zipper, trying to avoid getting any of the material caught in it while holding the waistband to help get it past tougher spots. Once it's unzipped, he releases the waistband and lets it fall to the floor.

Eyes widening at seeing her stand there in her undergarments, the area of his handkerchief directly under his nose starts to become visibly soaked with blood*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:34 am
*glances over at Tes and Amethyst and sees how far he's gone. Frowning, he looks on disapprovingly*
You really should not be doing such a thing. This has gone on far longer than it really should have.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 am
Amethyst's breath caught in her throat when she felt Tes's fingers brush against the skin of her hip beneath her waistband. His skin felt nice against hers, which she hadn't been expecting.

She couldn't think of any words to say at the moment, which was bad since she could always think of a smart a** comment to make.

When her skirt finally pooled at her feet, she gracefully stepped out of it and turned around. She was going to try and force some words out of her mouth when she saw that blood was soaking the handkerchief in Tes's nose.

She gasped and immediately put one of her hands at the back of his head and her other hand pressed the handkerchief up against his nose. She tried to tilt his head back slightly.

"Oh my gosh! What just happened?! Why is your nose bleeding?! Tilt your head back just slightly to try and slow down the flow! And sit down on the bar stool behind you!"

She didn't even think about the fact that she was just in her undergarments. This guy had severe bloody nose!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 am
His nose is bleeding because he's thinking dirty thoughts about you.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games