Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Rate the avi above you!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay!!!!!!
  yay!!!!!!arena, yay!!!!!!!!
View Results

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 pm
8/10 Could really use some pink on the bottom. Very soft and delicate smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm
8/10

I like it but it just needs something though I can't figure out what. Just seems incomplete =/

Anyway, I know I need more pink on the bottom but I couldn't find anything >.< Any suggestions?

Rinoa2000

Prince-I

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:40 pm
7.5/10

I agree, your avatar is very top-heavy, but I'm not closely affiliated with any pink-wear, so I can't help you!

@Regnum; I didn't mean to start any sort of argument. Are we allowewd to post our opinions in this thread? I thought that was half of what this thread is about!

I also don't understand how the gold does not match, because the color combination of my avitar IS white and gold, not simply white.

I think it's just a bit hard to take for you, perhaps, because all you've gotten thusfar have been high results. If my opinion offends you then, well, that really sucks for you, doesn't it? In the words of Ba Jin: "You have your thoughts and I have mine. This is the fact and you can't change it even if you kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:41 pm

User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

@rin-
9/10
defintely nice. and for your request, of course there are but not sure if it does fit your avi. Biacannel or something like that which is an EI, although other than that, no since in gaia, there's no other items able to fix your missing parts. ^^

@prince
8/10
not bad at all. Just that... your dragon or key distracts your avi a bit; other than that, it's pretty good.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

Wrathes

Prince-I

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm
10/10 still.

Key? what key? Do you mean the heart of gold? I am thinking that only because I know that it has key poses.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

User Image

8/10
yeps. your heart. razz I know it matches but it looks odd in the way it's used in your elegant avi. =/

User Image

Wrathes

Rinoa2000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm
10/10

I like it

@ Wrathes: I have theBiancamella but everytime I tried to use it, it always added in gold too or simply didn't look right.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm

User Image

10/10
I thought so... confused still looks fine without any add.

User Image

Wrathes

Rinoa2000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 pm
-shrugs- I did try but either it didn't look right or it was the wrong pink. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Rating still applies.

@Wrathes. I was trying to make it look as if the dragon was gazing at the heart. Guess it's only me that sees it. I'll see what I can do.  

Prince-I

Dapper Elocutionist

Chaoti Regnum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm
9/10

Personally I think it looks better the way you have it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Now that I've looked at it, I'll give it a 6, because I forgot, after looking at it and responding, that purple is also one of the main colors. The red ring still is very out of place, and the cluttered part still stands, but if that is how you like it, so be it. I'm not trying to make you change anything on it, heavens no.

The cloak just envelops too much, but I suppose that is what it's supposed to do, 'eh? It was also my fault, now looking at it, I see that it's not all black on the bottom, unless you changed your outfit. I have an LCD screen, so I have a tendency to see dark things even darker than usual from the angle I am looking at them.  

Prince-I

Dapper Elocutionist

Wrathes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:50 pm

User Image

9/10
User Image I like it this way. Less cluttery which i must agree and you know what's going on. ^^
@prince- you got something wrong of what you said to ren. That red dot is acutally part of the item used from that nightmare dagger or that EI that was a dagger pose. Anyways, it's part of wings and if you look closely, on the other side, he blocked the other red with the staff.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm
10/10, per usual ^^

YesterDaysNews

Account Inacctive

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm
8/10

i like it, kind of devious and mischievous looking  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games