Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:13 pm
"What line of work are you in?" Nerdio asked.

(Through the Fire and Flames)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:16 pm
((yup, :Gives a cookie: when my brother read the script, he thought they were having sex... eek i was like "no"...))
"I was a teacher back home in Georgia. It' what my parents always wanted for me. I miss them despite the fact they were never supportive of Tasuke and me at first. We should go visit them again soon...  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 pm
((lol oh god, it sounds like she is inviteing him to go with them!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:21 pm
(lol)

Nerdio didnt know what to say.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainFoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 pm
Shadow never stoped grinning. "Look again!" He had secretly stuck a remote bomb on Alpha's hand.

"The bomb on your hand is not ordinary. It's powerful enough to destroy Robotropolis. Not even you could survive an explosion of that magnatude."

He pointed to his wrist. "We have one minute. If you try to remove it, it'll trigger it so don't even think about it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 pm
"oh, um that didn't come out right, don't worry I'm not inviting you to come with...unless you want to." Diana said blushing. She turned her head and went into the building.
"Well, now that we have done that what should we do?" Ken asked Ringo sitting next to her on the sofa.
"I don't know..." She said putting her hand on his.
((what happened to zeta and kalya?))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 pm
Alpha-666 laughed, "You still underestimate me..."

Nerdio walked into the building with Diana.

(they are still heading back)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 pm
((almost done with the lineart, if i buckle down i can have it colored tomarrow! good thing i have no homework.))
Diana got them a table and the host took them to there table.
Ken sat on the sofa and held Ringo's hand. "I have no idea why I'm so nerous, it's not like we haven't been alone together before..." he said.
"Yeah, but we wren't dating then were we?" she replied. "It's not like we would think of the posibility of making out of the couch or anything.
"Yeah your right." Ken said kissing Ringo.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

RainFoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 pm
"No Alpha, you overestimate yourself! Like I said, it's not a normal bomb. It uses your own energy against you and reverses it's polarity before going off. It will burn you to a molecular level Alpha. Neither you OR I will survive."

He checked his counter on his wrist. "45 seconds."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm
(cool)

Nerdio sat at the table with Diana.

Alpha-666 laughed, "You think I wouldnt have planned for something like this?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainFoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:47 pm
"The hell are you talking about!?" Shadow asked furiously  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:48 pm
"You know, I feel kind of bad, we are having fun while that maniac is still out there," Dana said picking up her menu.
Ringo kissed ken back holding him tight.
Ken pulled away for a minute. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure I should have done that..." he said quietly.
Ringo smilied. "No it's okay." she said kissing him again falling back on the sofa.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm
"Dont worry, he's being taken care of." Nerdio said, mentally adding I hope...

Alpha-666 chuckled, "We'll just have to wait and see now, wont we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm
"I hope that guy is okay by himself..." Diana said thinking about how crazy Alpha was. "I don't want to be gone to late, I don't want to leave Ringo and Cherry all night." she added then thought. "Especialy because I allowed Ringo's new boyfriend to go over there unsupervised..." She said putting her face in her hands realizing her mistake.
Ken and ringo were kissing on the couch. "Hold on Ringo, Um this is wierd..." Ken said.
"We could go up stairs if that's what you are worried about..." Ringo said looking up at him.
Ken face turned bright red."Uh sure, yeah okay..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

RainFoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm
"As usual, Eggman's plan fails. Oh well, I liked my plan better." He pressed a button on is arm. A rail gun emerged from eah of his palms. He fired at Alpha like a madman.

"EAT THIS!!!!!!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games