Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:08 pm
((Sorry, I just had another trip to Seattle, I might be moving there))

As they walked further into town, Mac looked around half calf cautious. "Well, whoever is coming with me into my work, you may do so, I'll only be 2 minutes. Also please feel free to admire the workers" he said. The streets weren't full of people, except maybe the occasional person.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 pm
((OOC: Bump to keep it alive while I wait to sort out this thing with EG.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

((What do you have to sort out?))

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:22 pm
((OOC: Some stuff about the last Ocean Child. I guess I can stick a super-short post in here in the meantime.))

Tianara's eyes rose briefly to Mac. "You're going to work?" she demanded. "We need to find..." She trailed off, her eyes going dreamy and dark as her attention turned inward. She'd found the trail again.

"One more," she said, her voice growing huskier and a touch deeper. "She's very close. Let's go. Hurry."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 am
"I'll only be a moment" Mac said. He walked in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 pm
Tianara followed him right in, apparently not hearing his words. She walked on past him, made a sharp turn, and went into a room marked Staff Only, as uncaring about the sign as anything else when she was in this state.

Inside, there was a young woman (probably not much older than Tianara) who was tapping away at a keyboard, seemingly unaware of the world around her. She was wearing headphones over her dyed, misty-green hair and humming along to whatever she was listening to. When Tianara stopped just behind her, she lifted off the headphones and slung them around her neck, looking over her shoulder. She smiled a little, looking at the girl. "Hey," she said. "I thought I heard you coming."

Tianara smiled slowly as the darkness died out of her eyes. "You're the last one I need to talk to," she said softly. "But I bet you knew that. It's good to know you're here."

The girl chuckled. "I bet. Where's the rest of your group?"

Tianara glanced back. "Oh. I guess I must have left them behind."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:58 pm
((Sorry, my net is back, cause the net group was mean X<))

Mac walked in and noticed that the stage was lit up with people and a skit was going on. He left Tianara to do her own thing. He went up to the manager and calmly explained his absence. "I have some family matters to attend to, do you think I could have the night off?" he asked. "Well, if its family matters then it should be more important than that. Since you are such a magnificent employee here, I think you deserve some time off anyways, I couldn't have made this place as popular as it is if you weren't here" she said, "Take a week off". Mac was joyed to hear those words, "Thank you Ambie!" he said as he began to walk away from her. He then noticed he didn't know where Tianara went, "Where did she go?".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:26 pm
((OOC: Bump while I wait for Lucky to catch up.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:19 am
((Ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:19 pm
((OOC: Bump, dammit. >.<))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 am
User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua watched as the now-familiar glazed look appeared on Tianara's face. He and the others followed her into the building, stopping before they entered the staff room. Joshua dithered, wondering if he should follow. When he heard Mac's question, he looked up at the other. "In there." He replied, gesturing towards the door. "She got that look she does when she's searching and just walked straight into there."

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm
Enjoying herself, Tianara took the opposite seat, facing the girl. "So you already know why I'm here?" she asked softly, smiling a little. The girl nodded, brushing back her misty-green hair as she thought deeply. She quickly typed in a few more words on whatever she had been working on, saved it, and gave the brunette a lazy grin.

"Yeah," she said with a sad smile. "I think I know. It's not a good thing to know, but I think I do." They both knew that she knew, and Tianara didn't have to explain. So instead, she asked, "What's your name?"

The girl smiled, widely. "Remisa," she replied. "And Kiro called me - you're his sister, right? Tianara."

Tianara only nodded briefly. Looking back when she heard someone speak, she called through the door, "It's okay, Joshua. You can come in."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 am
User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua jumped slightly - He hadn't thought she'd been listening. Shaking his head at himself, he smiled at Mac. "Well, let's go meet the last one." He turned and pushed the door open, entering. He saw the girl sitting across from Tianara and isntantly figured out who she was, though it wasn't hard. "Hey. One more to meet the merry band." He spoke with a laugh. He was relieved that Tianara had found the girl so easily and quickly. "I'm Joshua."

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Tianara's grin was unmistakable when Joshua came in. She knew she'd caught him off guard, and she was amused by it. It wasn't a particularly mean sort of amusement - she was just entertained. "Hi, Joshua," she and Remisa chorused, before looking at one another and giggling.

The green-haired girl took over the explanation with a cheerful grin. "I'm Remisa. Tianara tells me that she's already reached everyone else." Her smile lessened, and she examined Joshua with wide, curious eyes as a small frown formed. "You're not one of us. Is he, Tianara?"

"No, he's not," said Tianara with a shrug. "But he's on our side. He's our friend. He's all right."

Remisa nodded briefly, but it wasn't clear whether she actually believed the other girl or if she just wanted to dismiss the subject. "So it's time," she muttered. "I was kind of afraid of this."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua chuckled and shook his head. He wasn't surprised that Remisa noticed right away. "Nah. I only recently discovered them. As in...." He trailed off, thinking. "Um....about four days? Five? Something like that. Not long anyways." He continued to grin. "But I've always loved the sea and I want to protect it. I'll do whatever I need to." His amber eyes became serious and it was hard to doubt him. His sincerity filled his every word. Joshua firmly believe in fighting for the sea.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games