Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 pm
Seeing the look on Belarus's face, Switzerland can't help but feel sorry. "Bela...is there...er...I can...talk to Ukraine, if you want....Or...I could do something else to cheer you up?" he asks, trying to be kind for once.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:40 pm
Belarus stands up and smiles. "..No problems, Mr. Switzerland....no problems at all....thank you, though..." she said through a smile. "...I need to go clean the vents, Brother will be mad..."

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:45 pm
Switzerland grabs her hand. "No, let me do that." he says, gently sitting her back down. He needed to work off this feeling anyway....he felt as though he might have ruined something between the two girls. Being the bearer of bad news is never a fun role to play.

((owo; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:50 pm
*sits by the pond pondering on whether she should go and catch the train*  

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:51 pm
Lithuania hadn't heard any of that, continuing to talk to Sealand. "I wouldn't think so. Being another animal would be better. Fish only get to swim where they're put. But something like, say a cat would be better."

(( Back~))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:52 pm
"...Mr. Switzerland.....it is my responsibility....."

She looks at him with a smile -the classic fake smile that seemed to run through the family- but a smile regardless.

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:54 pm
Switzerland shakes his head 'no' and takes off his coat. "I need some work to do anyway. I'll do it." he says, sighing like his cat (or more likely, his goat) had died.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 pm
Belarus looks at him and begins to think about what just happened.

-..I am hopeless....I can not get the attention of Mr. Lithuania, I made my sister leave, and now I am making others work for me out of pity....-

Eam Adair

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 pm
"Yeah... A cat might be fun to be," Sealand thought for a moment. Cats were cool but there was another animal that might be even cooler, "But I think if I had a choice I'd wanna be a pterodactyl!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm
*looks with lonely eyes at the building* It's getting dark...and Belarus sees no intention of coming to see me. *holds her train ticket* ....I should go.  

DieSinneistSchon

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:05 pm
-lives-
-and is actually awake now-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:07 pm
Switzerland looks at the look on Belarus's face and sighs. Totally forgetting who she was (on purpose, I might add) he wraps his arms around her in a hug. "Don't you look so sad, okay? I'm doing this because I need to get something off my mind, Lieblings." he says, releasing her and walking off to clean the vents. Before he does though, he pokes his head out the door and cups his mouth with his hands. "Ukraine! Get back in here! It's cold, and I'm sure your sister wants you to stay!" is all he shouts, and he ducks back in to do his chore. His heart was still heavy, however, knowing Ukraine would probably not listen to him and leave anyway.  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:14 pm
"A... a what?" Lithuania blinked. "Isn't that a dinosaur though? Or something..." He smiled, laughing a little. "If I was going to choose anything... I'd probably be a dragon, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:15 pm
Belarus blinks as Switzerland gives her the hug.

".......Thank you, ...Mr. Switzerland...this means the world to me..."

She sighs and looks at Lithuania.

Eam Adair

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:18 pm
"Yeah! The flying ones! If I was one of those I'd go 'CRRRAAAAAWWWWHCK!' and the BAM! UK wouldn't know what hit him!" When he imitated the noise he stood up on his tiptoes arms spread as if he were about to attack, he burst out into a grin afterward, "A dragon huh? But they're not a real animal are they? I think you're too nice to be one though!"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games