Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:40 am
"Well that was.....shocking."
Chief's eyebrows were drawn up as the spirited figure now faded back from whence he came. The aura however, still remain, cloaking around the male she's once taken as simply human. "But that's what these tests are for" she continued to think in her head. The Kudzu plant, wrapped itself more tightly in protest at the stopping of the ceremony. Still it didn't seek out to cross over to the male again, as if it too could feel the presence of the demon.

With glowing eyes resting on the males face, Chief gave her head a small tilt to the side, as if accessing what to do next. She choose to draw nearer. The Kudzu draped over her body like a silk green robe, she stalked her way over, just as slow as before. "A man?" Her voice was soft like the whispers of death himself, "But there are no men here, as if you could not see this already. The males of this castles are but creatures from far and wide, those that lost their way onto this land. As did you. True there are those of the male sex, but trolls, and pixies, demons, and beasts, do they be. But no human males have stopped across that threshold in over a thousand years. You and your party are the first we've seen in ......quite some....time." Chief let the later of her word draw out, as she circled him again, the Kudzu climbed higher and higher, until he was wrapped around the waist as she was.

"I won't say that I am at all terrible upset that you have come, a thousand years is far long enough to wait for fresh blood in one's home. But what makes a traveling bounty hunter, believe he will find the answers to his riddle here? In a nest of females and the Black forest's darkest creations?" Chief came to rest her chin over his heart, as the Kudzu constricted them both closer together. Then she closed her eyes, as her head rest against his beating heart, the Kudzu bubs, open up as Moon Garden plants greeted the night sky with blossoming pelts and scented perfumes.

The once dead garden, was now bursting with live, as their master begun to sing.

❝ ♪Lacrimosa dies illa
Qua resurget ex favilla
Judicandus homo reus.
Huic ergo parce, Deus:
Pie Jesu Domine
♫ ❞

The room as well took on a transformation, from it ragged and ruined state, into that of a grand garden once again. Lush green and golden walls were surrounded by the creepy crawly vines as they hang from the open air roof. The marble floor shined in the glossy moon light, as Chief ended the lullaby. She grinned, and looked up to the male, "Hmm...it would seem that have judge you worthy. What do they call you?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image Merle flew off Chief's shoulder with a joyful beat of her wings, and turned into a girl, keeping up the lilting melody long after the song was over. She could swear that even the garden itself was singing.

"It's alive again!" she exclaimed joyfully, swooping down upon various plants and kissing their tender blossoms and unfurling leaves.

Merle laughed like a little girl, running here and there, the petals falling in gentle showers as an almost magical wind swept through the place. She kept it up until her once pale, white cheeks were flushed with a rosy glow, and her eyes sparkled with something more than sharp intuition.

The garden was her home. It had always been, and now... Now it was once more breathing, existing, part of the living world.

She floated towards the boy and kissed him on both cheeks in her happiness. "Merci beacoup, mon cher!"

If the garden had deemed him worthy, Merle could care less who he was at this point.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 am
User ImageNicholas' head jolted a bit. A thousand years ago? So there WAS someone who had the same condition as me. Before he could say something about it, he felt the mistress' body bound into his once more. The vines snared them both in a web of plants as if forcing them to be one. At the back of his mind, he thought of this as a trick much like the succubus would. Yet the mistress' calm face on his chest made him think otherwise.

"Itaque mortuus resurget.."
"And so the dead rises again.."

Nicholas' gaze now wondered around the stone raven and her surroundings which was now overflowing with life. The once dead garden was now a sea of colors and fresh scents. He felt that this was no illusion. It gave him a small sense of peace. "It's beautiful." He could not recall the last time he said those words to anything or anyone.

Returning his attention to Lady San, Nicholas responded. "I am Nicholas Alexander Wolf, the Devil of the East. Does this deem me worthy to learn your castle's secrets?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am
User Image
Solina shall not wait longer. She kicked the door open and closed the door. She walked downstairs, remembering where those Vines were. She couldn't find in a while, but Merle's aura brought her near them. When she saw them, she hid.

Now, thinking through Chief's personality. Though I don't know her much. Merle's personality? I should just show up. I don't know what's happening there. But my personality is sort of insane, and I cannot wait longer.

Solina decided to show up. But when she did she saw the Nicholas guy, Merle and Chief. Solina was quiet for now, well, of course, she now uses her mysterious personality.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 am
With a chuckle, Chief patted him on the chest, the vine has since stopped his tangling of their bodies and was now loosely laying around their feet. "Oh darling you are far from learning of my secrets, but who knows, to have granted peace to this once damaged field is no small feat." Standing on her toes, she then kissed him, tasting the spicy scent that clung to his flesh. "Thank you."

Moving from his arms, the mistress now around wanting to join Merle in a dance of her own. Giving her swords to one of the Kudzu stems, she took the leaves of another, and begin the mid night summers dance. Tis was an easy step routine, one that had been practiced for may generations, she was quite happen to perform it again in front of their guests.

Spinning and laughing, her long silver locks hugging her body as it twirls around, Chief dipped the Kudzu into a low pose and looked up at the hidden female. "You know, lurking in the shadows is rather creepy, not to mention never smart to do in a place such as this. You never now what's stalking you as well." Her eyes sparked at the undertone warning, but her attention went right back to the plant dangling in her arms. "Come now, shall we finish our two step?" With a nod of its form, the Kudzu and Chief moved in a flowing fashion around the gardening area, the other moon plants quickly grabbed their neighboring buds and took on the dancing steps.

The Moon Garden took on a look of enchantment, as the room came to life, in not only sounds and color, but a sea of moment as well. Looking over to the out of place male, Chief stretched her arms out to a baby phalaenopsis orchid, the little one climbed easily onto her fingers, with a chuckle at such boldness. "A wolf amongst sheep, yes?" swaying to the sounds of the garden, the mistress moved up against the male once more, this time handing him the precious flower she'd carried. "Why would a devil, lead around sheep?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:09 pm
Xenya and Zena wandered around then Zena dropped her bags "Okay thats it I want a room now!" Zena tried to get through the group of people but nobody would budge then looked at Xenya "Pleeeeeeeaaaaas-" "Fine!" Xenya put his bag down and parted a small path for Zena to walk right to the front "Thanks" Zena started to walk through and as sonn as she got to the front the path closed "Excuse me Miss owner person Iam getting tired walking round with all my bags so I was wondering if I could get my room oh I dont know...NOW!"  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image Merle laughed when she saw Chief dancing away.

It's been so long since she let go like that. And I as well, she thought happily, twirling round and round with the angel's trumpet plant that had decided to take her up as a dance partner. Her dress flared about her, and she stayed that way for a while in a joyful frenzy that she hadn't felt in so long.

She saw Chief approach a girl who had been hiding in the shadows watching them, and on a simple whim, Merle spun over to where the girl was.

"Watching from afar is no fun," she grinned, and her hand closed on the girl's slim wrist, pulling her out on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 am
User Image
Solina's eyes changed to orange color, as she removed her hoodie. Solina then looked at Chief and then Merle "I wasn't even lurking in shadows. I was trying to make communication with you." Solina made a little smirk. Though her eyes represent fear, she was still insane. The garden gave Solina at least little peace. It was beautiful as the wind blew her hair.

This...A feeling of childhood. The wind. The smell. The view...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 am
Noth was nearly sleeping when he looked twards his window,he toght he saw four people in a garden he could just barely see... but he was sleepy, so he toght he was just seeing things, since just fifteen minutes ago there wasnt even a garden there... nor those many plants, he was propably already sleeping, so he might as well dream within his dream... and thus, he truly slept.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 pm
User ImageFor a moment Nicholas remained silent, still confused whether to savor the taste of the mistress' lips or to feel dissappointed after what she said. The cheerful aura around the room made him think positive as he watched the ladies dance joyfully under the moonlight. "I don't suppose you could atleast let me visit your archieves on your library?" He asked, still quite curious about the history of this enchanted castle.

Nicholas' flow of thought was then interupted by a small, sweet guesture, as a tiny flower hoped on his shoulder. The scent it released was soothing, not to mention the budling was quite energetic. His thoughts now circled around Lady San's question.

"It wasn't my intention to lead these people, heck I don't even know them. Let's just say we were all going the same way, and I was just the man with a bit more information than the others. Many had died along the way, some even turned back. The remainder is the group you see now. While most of these people seek treasures and pleasures, I came for a far more valuable reward. Knowledge."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 am
*After walking up the flight of stairs, Hetukiri led the twins to their rooms*

Ok now...*she looked at the girl* your room is on the left

*then looked at the boy* Your room is on the right. *Then she gave them both a look that showed she was irritated with them already*

If i hear!!! any fighting amongst yourselves it would be wise for the both of you to kill each other off before i get a hold of you.

*And with saying that she simply turned away and took off towards her room*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 am
"Trust me I think I'll be the only one alive after that!" Zena glared at Xenya "Make one more comment and I'l-" "Or else what? You'll use that piece of crap you call a knife!" Zena glared at Xenya and shut her room door as Xenya just chucked his bag in shut the door and headed for outside.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 pm
June slowly opened the creaking door of her guest room and looked down the hallway before slowly makign her way down. No one was around, which meant that everyone must be in their rooms.
She faintly heard music echoing from the side of the hallway her back was turned to, and only graced it a glance before deciding to continue down the darkened half of the hall. Slowly and cautiously she wandered, continuing to take in all the details of the old castle.
As she walked, the place became more and more familiar.
Then she found a library.
Entering it, she coughed slightly at the settling dust the door kicked up. June walked accross the shelves, eyes darting from title to title, her finger tracing along the spines and leaving a cleared dust trail. finally, she found the book she was subconciously looking for, and slid to the ground as she read.
She remembered.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
She chuckled.
It was a strange feeling to do so, but then again she'd been doing plenty of things this night, she'd thought were lost to her. "Oui, yes knowledge is a most powerful tool. Many have roamed this earth in search of it, few have found it, and most well be consumed by it." Chief looked into the blue and red eyes, as if she was contemplating his request. Then, with a tug at the Kudzu making time at his ankle she gave him a nod.

"Very well if that is your desire, you have giving on to me, so I must repay the debt. But I warn you know, you may find you do not like what you seek." Taking back the small orchate from his shoulders, she placed it in the arms Merle, "We'll be on our way now, do keep an eye on things here for me." With a nod in the young females direction as well, Chief lead Nicholas out of the Moon Garden's hidden chamber door.

The climb up the cobweb cover steps was long, each click of their heels could be heard for what seemed like miles up the wet marble steps. Again, flames of light came to life as old torches ignited as they approached. Then she posed in her step, without looking towards him she spoke low enough for just his ears, "Tell me Sir Wolf, have you not thought about keeping this thing you've labeled a curse? Would it not be just as easily said you were giving it for a reason?" She let two heartbeats pass, before continuing the climb up.

The library was covered in dust, just as the rest of the slumbering castle. With its high walls and floor to ceiling bookshelves, it was all together an impressive sight. Books were stacked in piles along the walls and floors as if many hands had came along and taken them down for reading along the years and had yet to finish the task. From the entrance they came, you could see the large railing that formed a large circle around the three story tower. Walking down the steps, Chief lead him once again in a circle, this time giving him an open view of all that was stored within. When they'd finally came to an opening in the railing, more steps awaited them to descend onto the next floor. In the center of the room stood a staircase, made of gold and glass, this one seemingly attached to nothing. "As you can see we have quite the selection, to your left, History of Mythical Beings, Seen and Unseen. To your right, is the Science wing, chemicals, plants, elements. Behind us is weaponry, biochemical and those made of steal and heat. Before us lays spiritual guidance, religious beliefs passed down through person to person. You can find a touch of Neteur in all sections." Just then, a tiny water dragon, uncurled from her cushioned bed on a stand connected to the golden staircase. Floating over at the sounds of the voices, she wrapped her long body around Chief's shoulders and slim waist. "Introductions. Sir Wolf, meet Amentet. Resident water dragon. As you seemed to have taken an interested in her living quarters, I think it best you make friends now. After all, she tends to eat what annoys her." As if giving the go ahead, Amentet floated slowly from Chief, unraveling her long coiled body and circled him. With a tiny snowed colored sleek body, her large blue eyes looked him over as if he's presence gave her confusion.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Merle nodded at Chief's request, and she cradled the small flower lovingly before gently setting it down on some comfortable nook of a branch, where it entwined its small tendrils on the wood and continued swaying to and fro.

One last glimpse around the garden, and Merle faced her companion again. The girl seemed fascinated by the garden, and she understood; the Moon Garden tended to have that effect on everyone who set foot in it. But there was something about her guest's ever-changing eyes that clearly hinted at something different; dark and mysterious, so to speak, and it roused Merle''s curiosity a bit. She would very much like to get more acquainted with this young girl.

"Well, mademoiselle," she began. "If you are not yet tired and sleepy like the others, what should you like to do now? The castle has many interesting things to keep one such as yourself occupied."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games