Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm
Kishiko looked at Friend up and down. "Well you're not wanted here either so leave. Now!" She had a little trouble with Ace. He was laughing and was waving his arms out to Friend. "Ace what's wrong with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:27 pm
Friend looked at Ace and didn't listen to Kishiko he smiled a bit and pretended to take Ace's nose "oops i got your nose" Ace laughed "do you want it back?" Ace reached out for his "nose" so Friend pretended to put it back Friend looked up at Kishiko "ok thats all i wanted to hear cute kid by the way" Friend started walking away when Kaz stopped him sadly enough

"Wait!" he then looked at Kishiko and had a sorry expression on his face "why dont you stay here for a bit before you dissappear like last time"

Friend turned around a full smile on his face "i would like to only if it was okay with your beautiful wife that is?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Kishiko was a bit resistant when Friend started playing with Ace. She smiled when he was about to leave but frowned at Kaz when he convinced him to stay. She was startled when Friend called her beautiful. She eyed him suspiciously. "Y-Yes...I guess that will be okay. You can babysit Ace since Kuhn is a bit busy at the moment." She carefully gave Friend her baby and walked away. As she passed Kaz she projected her thoughts into his head. We'll talk later. When she arrived at her room she looked at her hand which touched Friend's skin. "Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:53 pm
Kaz sighed "yay" he then looked at Friend well more glared "you owe me"

Friend smiled holding Ace "oh ill give you a cookie later" Friend then walked to the couch and started playing with Ace who was laughing the wole time  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Kishiko projected her thoughts into Kaz's head. Honey, talk now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:02 pm
Kaz sighed and left Ace with Friend and went to Kishiko's room he opened the door then closed it behind him "yes?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:20 pm
She folded her arms and gave him a serious look. "Exactly...why did you convince him to stay with us?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:26 pm
Kaz sighed "he's a old pal from a long time ago we had our fights and before i could say sorry he dissappeared i had to make it up to him somehow"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:35 pm
Kishiko pouted a bit. "Fine. But why does Ace seem too friendly with him?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:00 am
Maralyn grinned. "Of course I can. I'll just need a few wires, gun powder, lots of metal, steel, and a welding torch. PLUS, a bit of time." She said walking up to the wall, and leaning up to it.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:35 pm
Kaz chuckled a bit "well the Demon downstairs name is friend every kid Angel has a guardian anything they want so me and Zack decided on a Demon with mass power to protect us as kids Ace seems friendly to him because Friend is actually made from a kids imagination there was a point in time where me and Zack got split up but Zack lost all of his memory of it when we split Friend thought as me as a threat because me and Zack fought when he came to his senses he dissappeared so to sum this big story up into a little answer Ace is friendly towards him because he was made to be a kids best friend"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:56 pm
Kishiko smirked and folded her arms across her chest. "Fine. I guess that's okay..He'll be substitute baby sitter for Ace." She got up and went to the mirror, brushing her hair.

Ichiro gave an evil laugh. "Excellent!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:03 pm
Friend was floating in the air upsidedown downstairs and Ace was giggling "wow"

Kaz sighed in releif "ok" he then went over to her and kissed her cheek "thank you"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:04 pm
Maralyn looked at Shirean. "May you?"

Shirean was worried about Lee. "Sure I can. But something's wrong with Lee." She replied, having the things Maralyn needed appear by her.

Maralyn took the Welding Mask, put it on, and started to work. "It'll be done in NO time guys."  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:09 pm
Kishiko turned around and gave him a big kiss. "I gotta go now. I'll be back in time for dinner." She took her bag and teleported to Seyn. "Can you do something? I need you to pick a spot any spot and start destroying everything while i hide."

Ichiro smiled and sat on the couch. "Great. I'll be ready."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games