Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:08 pm
User Image
Hana kissed him back, compleatly lost to him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, pressing her body into his.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image
"Your body responds so nicely, Little Hana. Do you want more?" he asked, as he sliced her panties from her with a sharp nail. The tearing sound eliciting a response from her. His smile was dark, as he nuzzeled her neck, his fangs graziinge her dress, cutting it away from her breasts.
"Can I play with you, sweet, sweet Hana?"he asked his tongue tracing the curve on her breast.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image
"Of course you can Kane" Hana said, letting out a moan. Her body arched towards him as his tounge played across her breast. She was so lost to his control she didn't even notice him tearing her dress in shreds.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image
Kane continued to tease her, nearly bringing her with his caresses alone. She trembled eagely in his hands, his tongue eliciting moans. When he thought she was ready, he took her, shoving her hard back against the tree with the force of his thrust. His fangs breaking her skin, doubling and balancing the moment in pleasure and pain.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:38 pm
Robert snuck out of the woods. He had seen Hana go into the woods and then sensed Kane's power, so naturally he had followed. Now he regretted it. He had seen most of it and knew that he shouldn't have and he tried to push it from his mind as he ran towards the Embrace. He looked shaken and he knew that he would be lucky if he didn't set the entire city on fire before he reached the Embrace.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image
Hana let out a scream as he took her, half in pleasure half in pain.

((oh look a clever time skip,))

Hana's body was limp, pressed between the tree and Kane. Her face was flushed and she was breathless. Her blood dripped from where he had bitten her.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image
Kane licked the wound at her neck, healing it closed and laid Hana gently to the ground. "You are so very sweet, Hana. brago should have kept a better eye on you. He should have treated you better. It's time Brago learned a lesson. I am sorry, Hanna." and he planted a soft kiss to her lips, vanishing in a flurry of black feathers and red rose petals.

((Still bored Eevee?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:53 pm
(( its been a boreing Rp day today.))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 pm
Robert walked into the Embrace and went into the office. He shuddered and sat down on the couch. "You wouldn't believe what I just saw," he muttered to Nike, looking sick and shaken up.
[[Nike's in the office isn't she?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image
Hana laid on the ground not moving. Her eyes where distant and unseeing becuase she was still under Kane's Seduction. Her dress was torn so it was barely hanging on her and it had a few of the petals and feathers on it from Kane's disappearence.
(nope, not bored, but I still haven't eaten.)  

Lady Eevee

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 pm
Jack was wandering around the Embrace, trying to find everyone. And at the same time, overwatching everyone who was there. I just got here and I was in a battle, got a job, and now...I have nothing to do...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image
"You gonna tell me, or should I just get you a garbage can," She said eyeing him over her cup of coffee.
"So Jack, getting acclimated?" Wink asked. She looked him up and down, and smiled. ""I'm Wink, by the way. Nike said we had a new manager, so I thought I'd itroduce myself.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Robert shuddered. "I saw Kane again," he said. "But it was worse this time. I saw him having sex with Hana in the woods. He was using Seduction for sure. But I've never seen anyone as good with it as him. I could feel how powerful it was from far away. I could actually feel my powers reaching out to him. I'm glad that I wasn't closer, or else it would have been bad. And we should check in the woods. Hana's probably still under his Seduction, even though he's long gone. She's probably just laying out in the woods."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 pm
"Wait a second. Whose Kane?" Nike asked. She was really getting tired about hearing of this mysterious Vampire and she hadn't even met him yet.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 pm
He jumped a little. "Jesus...Sorry." He was confused. "Well hello then Wink." He bowed. "It's a pleasure."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games