Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 am
Dasani nodded hoping Kazumi senced it then looked at Aria. "Kazumi told me you're like us, and that you're good guys." She said. When most of your emotions are missing, there are good guys, and there are bad guys. There is no in between beacuse there is no way to tell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:46 pm
Tomoyo shook her off, walking back into the room. 'I'm not fighting with you until we're out of the hospital.' She sent. "That's right." Aria smiled, extending a hand. "I'm Aria. You?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm
"Dasani." She said taking Aria's hand and shaking it lightly. She looked up at Tomoyo as she walked back into the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 pm
(I thought Aria and the kids went to McDonalds?)  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:06 pm
((X( Oh yeah... gonk Sorry....)) Aria smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Aria." She said. Tomoyo smiled at Dasani, leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:09 pm
Dasani giggled a little. "You told me that all ready." A small smile entered her face.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 pm
(Just wondering, 'cause I was confused)
"Hi," Sora said to Dasani, smiling. "I'm Sora." He pointed to Amy. "This is my sister, Amy."
(We can just pretend Derek was listening to their minds, and so the others knew what happened and rushed to the hospital)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm
Dasani looked over at Sora and Amy and nodded at them. "Where did you all come from?" She asked.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm
"Main Itex lab," Sora and Amy said together. "At least, we did. We're not sure about the
others."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 pm
"Same for us." Tomoyo said, motioning to Aria and Kazumi. Jude nodded. "Same."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:46 pm
Her mind wandered. "How manny labs do you suppose are out there?" She asked, her head tilted looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 pm
"Hundreds," Sora andAmy said. "We got out of our cages and found one of their computers once. We hacked in, and the first thing we found was the number of active labs. There were six hundred and thirty labs when we hacked in."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm
"Wow..." Aria said. "I'm suprised no one's found out what really goes on in there yet..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 pm
Dasani kept her eyes on the window, a few drops of water hit it as it started to rain. She wanted to go back outside. "A coast garud found our ship once. They had to let him on onboard and when he saw the lab they grabed him. He's one of those brain-on-a-sticks now."  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games